Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ!  (Read 111039 times)
Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:10:22 AM

Please deposit any unwanted TES to the following address ~ 5eBA5cfix3qHTczTJUDPFcvv6exYGxbmAH ~ Thank you and have a wonderful day  Smiley

We have been keeping plenty of notes guys...we know who the trolls are and who they are not....the pools are fine....you cannot avoid a 150GHs DDOS...sorry.

Tomorrow we will begin some of the LARGEST giveaways EVER SEEN on this forum for a coin with our numbers.....lets see then who stays with the coin and who doesnt....I have certainly made notes over the past 24 hours Wink   You guys see premines and just immediately scream SCAMCOIN because that is your conditioned response....we are about to recondition you.  Smiley

Things change in EVERY industry from the early days....and we intend to be a catalyst for change in the alt world....we will remember the insults on the way up....mark it down.

Calm your ego...

damn.

its not ego man....its confidence Wink

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sibilant_doge

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:11:21 AM

Please deposit any unwanted TES to the following address ~ 5eBA5cfix3qHTczTJUDPFcvv6exYGxbmAH ~ Thank you and have a wonderful day  Smiley

We have been keeping plenty of notes guys...we know who the trolls are and who they are not....the pools are fine....you cannot avoid a 150GHs DDOS...sorry.

Tomorrow we will begin some of the LARGEST giveaways EVER SEEN on this forum for a coin with our numbers.....lets see then who stays with the coin and who doesnt....I have certainly made notes over the past 24 hours Wink   You guys see premines and just immediately scream SCAMCOIN because that is your conditioned response....we are about to recondition you.  Smiley

Things change in EVERY industry from the early days....and we intend to be a catalyst for change in the alt world....we will remember the insults on the way up....mark it down.

yeah I got a block wallet mining on my nettop at release, pool got ddosd so nothing from there, but some awesome person donated 1k !! So, my 100 kH/a wasn't totally wasted overnight. But seriously, got a block on my netbook! And again, anyone who doesn't wanna play with us, please drop all unwanted TES in the box!  ~ 5eBA5cfix3qHTczTJUDPFcvv6exYGxbmAH
becausePool

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 03:14:25 AM

We have been finding blocks all day on http://tes.becausepool.com/  I personally found 14 blocks with my puny 76KHash card.

https://becausepool.com 1% fee on all coins.
Custom MPOS with single account for all coins. NOMP stratum servers.
Follow us on twitter @becausePool for updates during launches
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:21:09 AM

Please deposit any unwanted TES to the following address ~ 5eBA5cfix3qHTczTJUDPFcvv6exYGxbmAH ~ Thank you and have a wonderful day  Smiley

Tomorrow we will begin some of the LARGEST giveaways EVER SEEN on this forum for a coin with our numbers.....lets see then who stays with the coin and who doesnt....I have certainly made notes over the past 24 hours Wink   You guys see premines and just immediately scream SCAMCOIN because that is your conditioned response....we are about to recondition you.  Smiley

yeah I got a block wallet mining on my nettop at release, pool got ddosd so nothing from there, but some awesome person donated 1k !! So, my 100 kH/a wasn't totally wasted overnight. But seriously, got a block on my netbook! And again, anyone who doesn't wanna play with us, please drop all unwanted TES in the box!  ~ 5eBA5cfix3qHTczTJUDPFcvv6exYGxbmAH

your wallet should look even better now  Wink

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
leetmodz

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:28:06 AM

Hope the devs truly are behind this coin for the long haul.

Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:32:46 AM

Thanks man...we are not going anywhere.....and more fun will be starting tomorrow  Wink

sibilant_doge

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:33:52 AM

Please deposit any unwanted TES to the following address ~ 5eBA5cfix3qHTczTJUDPFcvv6exYGxbmAH ~ Thank you and have a wonderful day  Smiley

Tomorrow we will begin some of the LARGEST giveaways EVER SEEN on this forum for a coin with our numbers.....lets see then who stays with the coin and who doesnt....I have certainly made notes over the past 24 hours Wink   You guys see premines and just immediately scream SCAMCOIN because that is your conditioned response....we are about to recondition you.  Smiley

your wallet should look even better now  Wink

BwadAwss!! Thanks Dev!
leetmodz

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:37:43 AM

Thanks man...we are not going anywhere.....and more fun will be starting tomorrow  Wink

Awesome, can't wait!  Cool

_teknowiz_

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:52:31 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 05:23:22 AM by _teknowiz_

wts 1,548 TES, pm with offers if you want em.
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:57:35 AM

Dev, clarify please main features of PoS mining.

Lorren

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 05:42:35 AM

I have to say that it was an interesting launch.  I had never been there at the very beginning for a coin; that was an interesting experience.  It was cool seeing all of those blocks go.

Would it have been nice to have known about the 3% premine?  Of course.  Would it have been nice if some of us weren't seeing so many orphans (in my case I saw a lot of rejects and was temporarily banned from the pool)?  Of course.  Perhaps the dev needs a little more patience with frustrated people (although I can relate... I work at a hotel and run into frustrated people from time to time).

It's nice to see the pools back up and things rebounding a bit for this coin.  Only time will tell what kind of response this coin gets.  We're still in the very early stages of crypto, where anything can happen.  I wish the dev luck.  Hopefully future coin makers can learn from the mistakes made here.

BitcoinLove Bitcoin products on Zazzle.
BTC:  1BaRWVFD927cfDcCfxn9vhJn2L6ZKKNSP1
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:56:02 AM

Dev, clarify please main features of PoS mining.

POS is 1% after 30 days maturity

I have to say that it was an interesting launch.  I had never been there at the very beginning for a coin; that was an interesting experience.  It was cool seeing all of those blocks go.

Would it have been nice to have known about the 3% premine?  Of course.  Would it have been nice if some of us weren't seeing so many orphans (in my case I saw a lot of rejects and was temporarily banned from the pool)?  Of course.  Perhaps the dev needs a little more patience with frustrated people (although I can relate... I work at a hotel and run into frustrated people from time to time).

It's nice to see the pools back up and things rebounding a bit for this coin.  Only time will tell what kind of response this coin gets.  We're still in the very early stages of crypto, where anything can happen.  I wish the dev luck.  Hopefully future coin makers can learn from the mistakes made here.

Thanks for the well wishes....sometimes you get jaded a bit by the paid trolls....normally they dont get to me...but in the heat of the moment...shit just happens Wink everyone loses their cool once in a while.

the premine giveaways have begun!    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422254.new#new

Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:20:02 AM

POS is 1% after 30 days maturity

I saw it on first page. I would like to know:
1) Is PoS mining similar as Novacoin? Where have you taken PoS mining code? 
2) Is there any limit of maximal PoS reward?

brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:26:54 AM

If you are going to use the name TESLA you owe it to the legacy of the man to do something creative and innovative, if this is just another Bitcoin fork then you should just stop right now.

He did something really creative, he took 3% for himself right off the bat.

Other than that there is nothing create about these coins, they are only different in how much premined.
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:40:31 AM

If you are going to use the name TESLA you owe it to the legacy of the man to do something creative and innovative, if this is just another Bitcoin fork then you should just stop right now.

Other than that there is nothing create about these coins, they are only different in how much premined.

first of all its a team....second of all we have already begun the giveaways to the tune of 500k....plenty to go around...just dont go sticking your hand out.  Wink

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:43:13 AM

wtb 10000 TES for 0.01 btc. PM

you send first

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
senorpuerco

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:46:42 AM

Just hopped over here after PiCoin launch failed and Chaincoin wallet didn't work for me.  Everything worked perfectly and easy.  Looks like a great launch, I've got my little rig running on it for now.  Thanks for the new coin!

5pG2XozASG3rfaH3TkTD51TZbnBtdT4mY1
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:44:55 PM

Sent you a pm

5iEjYr3vYWWBq7v9XHjJtiTT874Q2UYPj1 Wink

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
pbjam

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:51:26 PM

first of all its a team....second of all we have already begun the giveaways to the tune of 500k....plenty to go around...just dont go sticking your hand out.  Wink

your facebook says it's not a team bro, and a giveawway of 500k is nothing compared to what you're holding.

who are you kidding with your "confidence"
Ghepetto

Activity: 285
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:26:39 PM

This is the type of coin I look for, minus the premine.   I'll grab a few because of my passion for science!   I hope the devs can prove to everyone why such a large premine is needed, and they do not use Tesla's name for a quick buck here.  Time will tell, hopefully they have a plan.  Cheers!

5S8LQpv2NJhwFYo9CPvQeFMpkKdrypqWsJ

--------------------Bagholder Extraordinaire--------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: