Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ!  (Read 111039 times)
r.v.c.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:45:59 AM

Anybody here?

Yes we are here..

A lot has happened in just the past few days, if not weeks in the world of Cryptos...tons of them coming to market, most being hyped to moon like MAX and PANDA, questionable intentions & motives everywhere.  All coins would like to see the kind of community, mining, and brand appeal of Doge, but we've yet to see even *one* other coin have even the smallest ilk of that success.  Where is LTC? The silver to BTC gold?  meh..  The one recent coin I think has ’the right stuff' though is TAK, it had a nearly *perfect* launch with great PR and super business savvy devs. Think about it, how can you go wrong with such a strong brand attachment as freaking amazing George Takei? It's really quite brilliant, because unlike Coinye, George is more likely to endorse this as his own coin, because the crypto community is clearly so excited about this being *his* coin, and it would probably backfire on him if he pulled a Coinye.   

But I digress...

Tes is definitely *not* dead..  I have watched this closely for a month.  It has steady volume on CoinedUP.  Flash buy walls all the time in excess of 1 btc. It moves *fast* and large on good news  (coinmarketcap listing). Liquidity isn't Doge, but trading in and out is way better than myriad of other coins out there that have been floundering with no news, and far less potential. This coin is  different too.. we have yet to see what the effect of a PoS coin has on the stakeholders over time, I don’t think many people even realize this about TES & PoS... My understanding is that it works like a stock-dividend, paying out more coins over time. The fact that it's difficulty has gone up is a question-mark, while in theory it makes the coins more valuable, my concern is we don't have enough hashing to begin with, but I think that can change quickly.

The potential is definitely here for this coin, it carries a valuable brand, and IF Tes devs and or community can get it going with several philanthropic purposes, news and other developments, it will quickly attract more miners & hashing which will get Cryptsy and other exchanges more excited to have TES, as well as desire for people to trade and accumulate.  I'm quite frankly, *glad* that this one has been a sleeper..  it's been quite a good buying opportunity since it started trading on coined-up, and I do plan on holding on for the ride.  I've studied the charts on cryptsy, all 127 of them (to date), and I've seen numerous instances of coins going up 500% to even 10000% on the right news. It may not happen to that degree, if at all with Tes, but I do believe it will climb with the right news and direction, it will attract not just traders, but long term buyers and the price will not look back. This is not your typical Altcoin P&D.

I too would like to see a bit more information and planning coming from the Tes Ops / Devs, but I can back up drumamat’s post, Tes is very active on Twitter, they are quite friendly to numerous Altcoins and Enthusiasts there, and they appear to be followed, and quite friendly with TAK which can’t hurt Wink  I can also say they are most gracious and respond quickly to FB and Twitter directly.  I’m quite confident that they do in fact have serious plans in store for TES, and I look forward to hopefully hearing some exciting developments soon. 

Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:04:25 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 04:22:57 PM by Trafficlearn

We normally dont post in this thread because i have created a new one to keep up to date.....it appears as if everyone is chomping at the bit for info....so i will say a few words.

First, Tesla is by no means DEAD, please bear in mind our universe does not revolve around this forum and we are TRYING to do something outside the box to bring awareness to people and projects OUTSIDE of the crypto community..we cannot do that by constantly hanging in here.

Second, we have been working on donations to some GREAT real world development furthering TEslas research as we have posted in the past...IE the Eric Dollard early warning seismic detection and now a few others.
Which by the way has reached his goal but please continue to donate to this very importan cause
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/eric-dollard-s-advanced-seismic-warning-system-tesla-style

We have begun the developement of the Android application however, we want ours to be just a tad different than run of the mil....so this takes a bit longer than most...however..it IS in development.

Third Cryptsy, as much as we think Cryptsy is the main catalyst for coins in this industry it can also have an adverse effect on them just as easily...especially new coins.  We will let cryptsy make the determination to add us solely at their discretion.  

We will most likely be added to Mintpal later this week for those of you that are really into trading.
You can also VOTE for us here : https://www.mintpal.com/voting
The more votes we get...the faster we get added....as you can see things are moving along nicely.

Next, TWITTER...if you want to keep up with the day to day..please follow the twitter...it will be the fastest place to get new info on TESLA and upcoming ideas and launches....maybe even some more giveaways.

Community-We cannot stress this enough...Teslacoins THIRVES solely on its community and support...so please if you have ideas you are waiting on or would like to persue and discuss with us bounties or ongoing work....do not hesitate to hit us up.

We have also just reached out to foundations such as http://resonance.is to see how we can begin to interact and help further ALL types of Tesla thinking.

Last but not least....remember TESLA was a man destroyed by the central banking authority we all know and love to hate....the new PRMOTIONAL video will be done soon and its going to be killer....be on the lookout for it all over FB and social media.

Anyone on the team is always VERY approachable....so please feel free to drop us a line with any concerns or potential ideas...we welcome it.

If you will take NOTE TESLACOINS has successfully made it past its FIRST milestone WE STAKED and reduced!  this means the number of coins per block now is only 140 down from 172 previously so your coins will become HARDER to obtain...please keep that in mind.

On occasion we will post in the other official thread for announcements and updates.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=439743.0

They locked the original thread because of giveaways....so now we must follow the rules.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:33:24 PM

Just want to add my 2cents to this coin :

IMO it's a weird coin with both positive and negative :

I'm mining it now, difficulty is really low for a coin with this total supply. We might be something like 100 miners right now.

- It looks like it's dying, website is crap, no activity on forums, no communication from devs.

AND YET

- It's traded on 2 exchanges, soon 3. Profitable to mine even today at the lowest price.

- Strangely, I discovered that devs are super busy/involved on twitter, where this coin seems to be a real thing and not dying at all...

- Weirdly again, the devs seem to be working a lot on markets integration, coin acceptance by stores, all this kind of crap (good crap)  without trying to bring more people into it.

- Still has a great name and is really super fast, which is IMHO very nice (even if there is a lot of fast coins, I know)

Anyway, I just feel in my guts that this coin has potential, I just think that there is a lack of work from the devs to the public/miners to make it become a real thing.
With more miners would come more interest, there is already exchanges, come on guys ! come mine tesla !!!

Thanks for this post Drumamat....one thing we ALWAYS do is follow our GUT.
TESLACOIN is NOT your typical ALT coin....and this will be proven in time...personally i think the mining is STRONG for this coin given the lack of news and output on this forum...we have had a steady 80-100 Mhs over at minebig for an entire month. with barely a post here.

People see the potential for this coin outside of a pump and dump.....if i wanted to DUMP my coin i would have done it at 1100+ Satoshi on coinedup....we want to be working on REAL world adoption...and unfortunately that does not take place on this forum....can we post more often?  sure we can, and for the faithful i will do just that.

Thanks for sticking.  PM me your TES wallet.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 01:32:27 AM

Next time you compile the wallet, maybe take out all the CryptogenicBullion-qt.exe, CryptogenicBullion-qt and CryptogenicBullion-qt info/text header of the .exe file. Makes it look quite rushed or *worse* Tongue

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:37:57 AM

Next time you compile the wallet, maybe take out all the CryptogenicBullion-qt.exe, CryptogenicBullion-qt and CryptogenicBullion-qt info/text header of the .exe file. Makes it look quite rushed or *worse* Tongue

fixed on the newest update....as well as some other updates....

Also ADDED to the OP is the new IRC #teslacoins  Check it out for news updates and more

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:27:10 AM

Grin Tesla for the win !
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:49:26 PM

I can't find details of the POS part of this coin anywhere. Can someone post a link?

Or do I just assume its a copy of CGB?

Slaytronic

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:14:49 AM

Love the Tesla brought a group of friends with me over to bigmine.com keep it up we are long haulers.
joeab

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:35:41 AM

Third Cryptsy, as much as we think Cryptsy is the main catalyst for coins in this industry it can also have an adverse effect on them just as easily...especially new coins.  We will let cryptsy make the determination to add us solely at their discretion.  

Cryptsy turned into real crap now :-( Just look through other treads regarding cryptsy. I don't believe it will help Teslacoin really.

But good news the devs are still here and keep doing something for the coin. ;-)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:54:04 PM

Cryptsy turned into real crap now :-( Just look through other treads regarding cryptsy. I don't believe it will help Teslacoin really.

But good news the devs are still here and keep doing something for the coin. ;-)

IMO being on cryptsy will just make people aware of the coin a little more. There will be dumps & pumps, but bottom line I think it would just make the coin more "alive" to people.

Once again, I think it's just a matter of awareness, people kind of forgot/missed the coin in this HUGE flow of new coins coming out.

There is almost 2 new coins per day, to stand out you need 2 stuff IMO :

- Good core features : Tesla has them

- Community/applications : some work to be done.

Getting in an exchange is a step forward, and I hope it will reach all exchanges, even if I won't sell a single TES !!!

Go TES !
rubenaco

Activity: 378

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:01:32 PM

joule tesla...who is most profitable?

open your mind!!
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:39:50 PM

joule tesla...who is most profitable?

I am not familiar with Joule so much.....but our miners are VERY happy that we are flying just under the radar in the crypto world....we are not going anywhere and have some GOOD announcements and promotions coming...so STAY TUNED!  also a website redesign is on the way with more functionality and products for sale only on the website!

For fastest info get to the twitter or the IRC   

@TeslaCoins   #teslacoins on IRC

hzddevil

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:17:29 AM

http://www.cryptoage.com - Teslacoin calculator
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:45:59 PM

Promotional video and paper wallet added to the OP!!

centurion76

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:01:33 PM

I added translation to Teslacoins.com today, including Serbian Wink

I am just working on the site to help out Tarafficlearn, and because Tesla is one of my personal heroes, and am getting to it when I have the time. As far as the site not looking great - it needs content. There is just not much to work with yet. If the community wants to pitch in and help with submitting content I'm sure Trafficlearn will compensate contributors. Also, if there are other changes you would like to see, such as layout or colors, post on the teslacoins forum and I'll see what I can do.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
drumamat

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:10:50 PM

I added translation to Teslacoins.com today, including Serbian Wink

I am just working on the site to help out Tarafficlearn, and because Tesla is one of my personal heroes, and am getting to it when I have the time. As far as the site not looking great - it needs content. There is just not much to work with yet. If the community wants to pitch in and help with submitting content I'm sure Trafficlearn will compensate contributors. Also, if there are other changes you would like to see, such as layout or colors, post on the teslacoins forum and I'll see what I can do.

+1 !
drumamat

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:13:09 PM

BTW I was searching for the Tesla thread, and I found a pre-ann for a coin named Teslax3.

Is it connected to ours somehow ?

Same dev? new version ? or just plain copy/plagia of the great coin that is Tesla ?

ice00

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:31:45 PM

hi,

a new Tesla pool is running: http://tes.multi-pool.info

Vardiff + PPLNS
1,75% fee
no fee for payout and essentially no low limit for sending

It is part of Multi Pool open source project: http://multi-pool.info

thanks

NXT: 1408301140704352478
EMC: Ec2TpuRxcYr4WHMp12vZYck5ch3ymzskbZ
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:18:52 AM

Is the POS on Teslacoin going to work, or is it working?

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
ice00

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:54:01 AM

POS it is already working.
I get a POS generation every day in my wallet

NXT: 1408301140704352478
EMC: Ec2TpuRxcYr4WHMp12vZYck5ch3ymzskbZ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: