Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How trade safely without any loss  (Read 4974 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Professional traders also trade and loss despite being an expert because market is no respecter of anybody however with a proper money management and a working strategy the losses will be recovered based on trading with a risk to reward ratio of 1:3 and trading with an amount you can afford to lose.
The point in trading is ... You need to be super discipline , collect a little profit only , set a makes sense goal and do it in discipline and patient way. You might could minimize the potential loss . Other than that there's a strategy called arbitrage , learn and understand it thoroughly , your daily trading would become near to a zero loss , I am not saying it's free of risk but at least you'll get better result with proper practice.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

Its easy to say yet impossible to do. Any investment has risk anyways, it just a matter of amount of risk in it. Maybe you are asking how to trade without minimal loss or how to trade efficiently. You cannot avoid loss because even those experts can be wrong about their calculations and predictions because of the volatility. The only way to overcome it is the way you can handle the stress and think of the next move to do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

Its easy to say yet impossible to do. Any investment has risk anyways, it just a matter of amount of risk in it. Maybe you are asking how to trade without minimal loss or how to trade efficiently. You cannot avoid loss because even those experts can be wrong about their calculations and predictions because of the volatility. The only way to overcome it is the way you can handle the stress and think of the next move to do.

Why not? Of course it is posible. You can still trade without getting any losses but you cant also expect to earn any profit because what i am talking about is only a demo trading only.

A demo trading is a kind of practice trading that do not requires a capital to start with , in this way you can just freely trade without taking any risk though i think practicing this way cannot really improve your trading skills due to the fact that you are too confident because you aint looosing anyway.

Thats why it is still recomended to try actual trading in order to sharpen your skills. we can minimize the loss but we cant fully avoided it.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

Trading will be safe if you have the right decision at every moment, if you are not prepared to accept the risk of loss in trade, then you do not have to trade, just buy it and hold for a long time, so you probably will not lose and everything is safe , but you will not be able to work well if you still panic if you see the market falling.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Why not? Of course it is posible. You can still trade without getting any losses but you cant also expect to earn any profit because what i am talking about is only a demo trading only.

A demo trading is a kind of practice trading that do not requires a capital to start with , in this way you can just freely trade without taking any risk though i think practicing this way cannot really improve your trading skills due to the fact that you are too confident because you aint looosing anyway.

Thats why it is still recomended to try actual trading in order to sharpen your skills. we can minimize the loss but we cant fully avoided it.
Let's face the fact buddy. It not possible to trade without any losses and i even wonder why you guys I think it possible to trade without any loss when the law of trading says any successful business or trade must accept debt or loss but the debt or loss must not supersede the profit.

@alaji

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

I don't believe that one can trade crypto currency without any forms of loss no matter the level of ypur experts in the crypto currency trading. But i think loss can be reduce to some minimal level.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

To trade safely without any loss is easy for the pro trader but for the first timer here is my suggestions:

1. Know what kind of coin you want to trade
2. Know about trading strategy(the candle see to it)
3. Know the trading site(high or low fee)
4. and lastly try to find some help of your friend who know about trading to sure thst you will not waste your time and lose lots of your funds.
roffie

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

If you want safe trade.
1. You must have know roadmap from their company.
2. You must have skill technical analisys for learn moving candle.
3. Must have skill fundamental analisys to know developing a crypto.
4. Use max 30% from your asset to trade altcoin and 70% or 50% at btc.
5. If moving market down.. Please dont panic.. Wait until bouncing and buy again to cover it.
6. If accord you it was advantage sell all.

I think that way can help to get profit.. And be patient trader.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:17 AM

Even successful people they encounter any losses especially when it comes on trading, but to that mistake they become a better person which mean they can avoid what decision they make, but does not mean that they not losing their money. And there's no such thing as safe or without any loss because if that happen i think all people would be rich.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 06:14:59 AM by Jaycee99

I dont think we have a way called safe. You can cover your lost but not 100%. btw higher risk always mean higher returns

I agree with pjwaffle there is no safe way to do trading,unless you do not trade at all that is safe. If you loss your koney in trading there is a way for you to cover it why? Because you learn but I am on the positive side which you must believe that you can get back up 100% if you lost in trading. A short message and I hope it will inspire you learn form mistakes and that is the risk you got yourself into that you should surprise.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

If you want to trade safely, you should use the reliable trading signals. It means that these signals are concerned to an inside information of investing groups. The actions and intends of the large investors are always coordinated. Of course, these signals are expensive and secret, but they are worth of buying indeed. Such a way you can exit the crypto exchange markets at the right time, and after the falling you will be able to buy the dip.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

Lol even the Pro made mistakes because cryptocurrency prices are volatile meaning theres no perfect way dealing with this.

Yes maybe in a couple of trades you can choose the best coins but in later time you will be fail for sure,i have known some old timers here and even them accept no one can perfectly trade without any loses here
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:01:19 AM

In the name of trading , Risky is big name,but no lossing at all I know if have any moment or person have not loss in the trading method, because it's impossible,,even professional trader will not always win due to cryptoland will be very volatile price and unpredictable,and win will become like a guessing game.maybe have no loss if your coin will be hold ,like  example buy bitcoin  now because its cheap and hold at long term until reached out your goal price.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

To be honest, I don't think that there is any way where a person can trade without any loss. Even the highly experienced trader may suffer loss if things are going against his expectations but we can always keep improving us by learning from our previous mistakes and reducing the probability of the loss while trading. If there is someone who is selling you the trick to avoid the loss every time then he either lying or there is some mischief involved there.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, even the Crypto market analysts still get their losses when investing in the Crypto market. No one can say that their investment is risk-free. But if you hold ETH and BTC, losing money can not happen, if you hold them long you will make good profits.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Can't avoid loses working in trading because crypto currency is very volatile to avoid loses need to learn and focus to monitor all posiible altcoins have potential to increase in the market.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

Professional traders also trade and loss despite being an expert because market is no respecter of anybody however with a proper money management and a working strategy the losses will be recovered based on trading with a risk to reward ratio of 1:3 and trading with an amount you can afford to lose.
The point in trading is ... You need to be super discipline , collect a little profit only , set a makes sense goal and do it in discipline and patient way. You might could minimize the potential loss . Other than that there's a strategy called arbitrage , learn and understand it thoroughly , your daily trading would become near to a zero loss , I am not saying it's free of risk but at least you'll get better result with proper practice.
There is no risk that can always be avoided. As long as we do trading then we must be ready to accept all the risks that exist, Many coins are very risky but Bitcoin and Etherum always offer a much more stable chance. Back again that still all the coins that are currently presenting a risk, we should do is to avoid a much higher risk.
Arbitao
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

Arbitrage trading has much less risk of loss, because you realize profits in a short time period, and you don't have to speculate on prices rising.
What I mean with arbitrage trading here is the following: let's assume you have BTC and USD available on two exchanges.
Each exchange has a different exchange rate for BTC/USD, let's assume the difference is $100. If you now sell 1 BTC on the exchange, where the price is higher, and buy 1 BTC on the exchange with the lower price, you will still have the same amount of BTC in total, but your total USD balance is $100 more than before. That's 100 USD profit within a short time with almost no risk. (In reality it is more complicated, due to fees, slippage, etc. Keep in mind, this is just a simplified example.)
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

Its hard to trade without any loss. Because there are so much risk in the market. And the price of bitcoin and altcoin are so volatile.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Trading will be safe if you have the right decision at every moment, if you are not prepared to accept the risk of loss in trade, then you do not have to trade, just buy it and hold for a long time, so you probably will not lose and everything is safe , but you will not be able to work well if you still panic if you see the market falling.
Actually it is hard to trade safely without any lose because this is what trading look like. So the first thing you must set in your mind is to become prepared to encounter loses and be wise to your next trading because every failure and every loses is a charged to experience so that on our next try we already know what we will going to do.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

There is no risk that can always be avoided. As long as we do trading then we must be ready to accept all the risks that exist, Many coins are very risky but Bitcoin and Etherum always offer a much more stable chance. Back again that still all the coins that are currently presenting a risk, we should do is to avoid a much higher risk.
All of the above is right, there is always a risk it is an investment and not just a place to play, its a serious matter that the risk is our biggest factor to take to win. No one can trade very safely and get the most profits. The risk factor cannot be always same thing it is inevitable but can be learned to lessen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: