Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How trade safely without any loss  (Read 4980 times)
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:07:09 PM

In my opinion, Loss is always present in any area and even in trading crypto, and sometimes it is very essential especially when you understand and learn from these multiple losses in a smart way.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!

It is indeed very painful to lose in trading especially if you have a very high expectation. I am not a good trader myself but I have a very positive mindset and I am so enthusiastic when it comes to crypto since I earn money from this industry. If you lose large amount in one transaction always learn from your mistake and transact harder until you regain your losses. At the end of the day it is still experience that best teaches us.
PatM77

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

In my opinion, Loss is always present in any area and even in trading crypto, and sometimes it is very essential especially when you understand and learn from these multiple losses in a smart way.
Yes mate. Loss is present for everybody else especially for beginners who are learning the flow and basics of trading. The important things is you learn and take back what you have loss when you already used to trading.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:53:01 AM

The only way is to always focus and analyze the various data coin that we will trade. We must be smart in choosing coins because not all coins have prospects. Losses are a risk that traders must face. A trader should dare to take risks because if someone does not dare to take risks then they will never succeed. Silence alone will never produce anything.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:24:08 AM

We can always trade safe with coins that are good. But even if they are good. There will come a time that we will some. And we cannot know when it will come.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

We can always trade safe with coins that are good. But even if they are good. There will come a time that we will some. And we cannot know when it will come.
So you can say for me what coins are good coins? Top 10? The beginning of the year 2018 to now, I see that top 10 coins have lost more 50% its value and we can't know when downward trend will end.
In this time, when the market is too bad then the best should not trade if you don't want to lose your money.

2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

In every investments,trading,there will have a high risks that can lead to lose a lot of your capital. There's no assurance of having safety of every capital when you are doing trading in cryptocurrency. When you are going to trade,expect always both,either you will lose or you will earn profits.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

Trading without any loss means only doing something in order to get free coins as bounties or air drops, and then just selling what you get, without any loss.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

Actually I wonder how some people loose such huge money in short span of time. Fisrt learn to loose less money while sticking to markets for long period.

You can lose a huge amount of money in gambling and it was chain reaction ones you lose the first bet then you will continue to load up till you lose all your money, just the same in trading, investing at the wrong time will make you lose a huge amount of invetment.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

If you trade without loss then this is unlikely, so we should regularly learn trading experience to minimize risk in the market.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

I think you can only minimize this risk, by carefully choosing a coin to trade, and the best moment to buy or sell. Because you can not trade without losing anything, because trading is very risky and there is always a chance of losing even if you have the knowledge and experience most needed in this field

I have a joke to say, the only way you can trade without losses, it's not to trade at all. If you would`nt trade, you won't lose anything.
But to be serious, try to be patient and sensitive, it would be very helpful.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

Trade safety is the matter of concern at present time because the trade spreads more quickly and there are many unfair means happened in trade. From this realization, Trade safety is the pick point of trade. There are many unethical business entered into the market who comes for trickery and gets money from new business investor. The investor has no idea or little idea about the trade and most of the cases he faces failed and faces loss. For being safety from trade loss, the investor has to invest at little amount to understand the nature of the market. After understanding the nature, the investor has invest as his experience at increasing level and have to analysis the situation. To keep safe, Trader has to take suggestion from mentor who can give better suggestion to trading and investment.The trader has to diverse the investment that will cut the chance of loss. if one sector has get loss, the other sector will gain profit that make equal to minimize the risk of loss. The trader has to attention on the investment to skip loss. The trader has to follow a particular system of investment where the system has to be developed by analysis the market. After understanding the nature, the investor has invest as his experience at increasing level and have to analysis the situation. The investor has to invest slowly because the quicker investment may bring be risky and this could be avoided. The Trader has to stop his emotion on the time of investment that minimize the lose of trade. Most of the cases, the trader invests. the sector that is rising today but the sector will face few days later. Without long time analysis, the trader should not invest on the market to skip loss. The trader has to evaluate the monthly journey before investment that will help to personal performance in the trading market as well.
If the trader finds himself as the lower effective then he should learn his skill in trading.

So, the trader has to be more conscious in the market to skip the loss. The personal and professional skills have to develop so that the person can minimise the risk and play a good journey to trade market without facing loss...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley

We can't deny the fact that losing is a part of the tisk that we are taking here in crypto world. Through our losses and experience, we would be able to do trading right the next time we do trading. That is the reason why learning more about trading should never stop because knowledge about it is always an advantage.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

Truly speaking, you can't trade without any loss, some time you grain profit and some time you lose, it is natural. You can definitely go for long-term investment which is less risky.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Actually I wonder how some people loose such huge money in short span of time. Fisrt learn to loose less money while sticking to markets for long period.

You can lose a huge amount of money in gambling and it was chain reaction ones you lose the first bet then you will continue to load up till you lose all your money, just the same in trading, investing at the wrong time will make you lose a huge amount of invetment.

Self control can reduce your loss in both gambling and trading. some people will realise when they lose back to back bets in gambling and they stop playing. In trading also if you do not panic when your coins prices go down and wait patiently you will not lose your investment.

I think investing in the wrong time will not make us lose our investment. investing in wrong coins will give us loss So always put your money in potential coins.
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

I don't think it ll be possible to trade without a loss. At one point we will all have to face it. I started mid last year and has made good gains in December. But unfortunately I didn't cash out. So I m currently down a lot compared to ATH. If you are for long term, you ll definitely face losses. Don't quit, just add up your position if possible.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

I think you can only minimize this risk, by carefully choosing a coin to trade, and the best moment to buy or sell. Because you can not trade without losing anything, because trading is very risky and there is always a chance of losing even if you have the knowledge and experience most needed in this field

I have a joke to say, the only way you can trade without losses, it's not to trade at all. If you would`nt trade, you won't lose anything.
But to be serious, try to be patient and sensitive, it would be very helpful.

Yes, if we have traded, we will surely face the loss, loss is necessary because there is no loss, we will feel everything too simple, life is only peaceful and without development, the market will not have breakthroughs, want to become wealthy would be a fiction story. So whether we are professional or amateur, loss, progress, loss, this circle will still stay by our side forever, we do not have any way out of it unless we give up, a battlefield without danger and risk is no longer a battlefield, it's just a game

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

Let everybody can want to trade have it at the back of their mind at their is no trade without risk. However, how to trade to reduce the risk is that you can just back one token or ICO. Also, don't sell it  when the market is dip just wait till things get better in market. Happy trade.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

there is no such things as "no loss", there is risk management, never trading on full capitol is a first lesson you have to learn
I definitely agree on this. You cannot expect not to incur any loss from a process that revolves and involves risk from its nature. Although the nature of the process might be risky, you have risk management in order to mitigate the risks involved and to at least help you in deciding over your investments/trades. Trading, in general, requires knowledge about the market and about the status of each currency in the news. Without researching any background or knowing the history, you would definitely catch yourself in a pitfall or in a bear market.
I think there is no strategy like that, because even the world's best Traders, sometimes made the mistakes, the only thing we can achieve with our skill and experience, is decrease the chance to have losses, and became a more wise investor.
I do consider experience as the best teacher when it comes into most aspects, especially trading. You get to learn from your mistakes and you get to reflect all the things that you overlooked that will help you in determining the conflict that happened. The best strategy would be always to listen and to mandatory check the information given.

I do not believe that you can trade without any losses. Each time you deal with the cryptocurrencies you must be ready that you can lose. This is the rule of the crypto market.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

Let everybody can want to trade have it at the back of their mind at their is no trade without risk. However, how to trade to reduce the risk is that you can just back one token or ICO. Also, don't sell it  when the market is dip just wait till things get better in market. Happy trade.
We can't trade without any losses but we can trade i a way with less risks if we are a long term trader.But it may not fit to the ICO token most of the time because the lue of token may not recover once it falls in many cases but some token may go to moon from dust so we have to hold the token only if you think it will be enough to recover from the losses.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: