Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will go up or down?  (Read 38086 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

Recently, there has been an increase in the dominance of bitcoin, and therefore the price of Ethereum and other altcoins is still in place.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

The rise and decrease of eth depends on the market, on the basis of ethereum there is no decision on how they will increase, so it still depends on the market and bitcoin.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

Before increasing, the ETH price market should start recovering in order to overcome its current price, now it is completely in holding situation which we can make more money by holding because in the next two month we can able to expect there is huge growth in terms of price.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

I think ethereum will only move with a lot when bitcoin prices are stable and when bitcoin transaction conditions are busy because when the condition of bitcoin transactions is crowded then ethereum can be one method for sending funds and making ethereum prices to rise.
sadiem

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?

I am sure the Ethereum surely will go up because it is currently in its infancy and Bitcoin per day experienced a rising value of the selling price. And this is the very positive impact to Ethereum Ethereum will rise and more people benefited because they all use the platform of the Ethereum.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

The current price of Eth/BTC is around 0.06 and I feel it will go only up from there. Its good time to buy some ETH as the regular price of ETH is around 0.07-0.08

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

What do you thinking?

I am sure the Ethereum surely will go up because it is currently in its infancy and Bitcoin per day experienced a rising value of the selling price. And this is the very positive impact to Ethereum Ethereum will rise and more people benefited because they all use the platform of the Ethereum.

yes, ethereum will go up but we need to wait for the good moment to increase. but right now, I see that the ethereum is trying to increase although it's slowly. and if ethereum can increase higher, I am sure that many tokens that using ethereum network will increase too and we can make a double profit from the ethereum. but even if ethereum is down, I think we can take another chance to buy more ethereum because the price is not too high to buy and then we can hold for a while until the price is back to increase again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum will experience price increases.
Ethereum is a good coin and is a coin that has good potential in the future.
So when there is a chance Ethereum price down then try to buy Ethereum and save it because there will be big profits from Ethereum.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

now the price of ETH is down again if want to long-term buy investment now
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 233

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

I think ethereum will be very difficult to increase prices because I see ethereum has a very large supply so it will be very difficult to rise, but for now the price of ehtereum could potentially increase price.

Fedorof

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

Looking at how the bitcoin came to life, maybe a small jump will also make an efir, but because of its more possible huge jumps we will not see. I think that the most interesting thing will happen closer to Winter!
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

What do you thinking?

Ethereum will go up and I'm sure of that, because nowadays there are so many Ethereum-based projects and that's a good thing for Ethereum.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

The current price of Eth/BTC is around 0.06 and I feel it will go only up from there. Its good time to buy some ETH as the regular price of ETH is around 0.07-0.08

Chances for rising up is much bigger right after btc got a good barrier again, ETH have it's own platform which can bring the value to more hike, tracing back the chart we will be able to estimate and assess that this is a beginning after bitcoin ETH and some other coins will follow and will bring good profits
to out investment.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

ethereum (ETH) for this day can't be replaced. He performs the functions. The platform is simple and available. I hope that ETH will grow without looking back at Bitcoin
dragunfly

Activity: 162

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Probably will go down. The dominance of the bitcoin is actually going up at the moment which means that all other cryptos should be slowly going down. I would wait to at least 55% bitcoin dominance and then go into ethereum.
Vladimir2203

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

Ethereum will definitely grow in the near future as well as the entire market as a whole. There are no prerequisites for a further deep decline in the value of the currency
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

of course ethereum will definitely rise again because crypto price will surely go up and down and when price has come down then surely will soon rise again and will give profit for us, so no need to worry, wait and see
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

of course ethereum will definitely rise again because crypto price will surely go up and down and when price has come down then surely will soon rise again and will give profit for us, so no need to worry, wait and see
I agree with you that we should not worry because the price of ETH is low. I have always believed in ETH and thought that this is the most important altcoin in the cryptocurrency market. I guess that ETH will increase in December

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

I think that ETH, for anyone will go up. On this coin is too much demand, and this gives incentives for people to invest further.
That is pretty much right about ETH. This is one potential crypto that has attained a good status in the market after Bitcoin. The market cap is the second highest and the project behind it is amazing. This is the only altcoin that has gone so much ahead from the other family members.

Some experts are of the view that ETH might challenge Bitcoin in future but its something we cannot speculate right now and only could be found in time to come.

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

We need little more patience here because now Bitcoin price starts increasing so there is a chance to increase the price of ETH. We shouldn't panic because the current situation is incompletely testing mode which we have capable holding for some more time because surely along with Bitcoin price, Eth price will also increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: