Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How choose Best Crypto for invest?  (Read 1511 times)
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

I have read many other topics for my sister. do your research very well you have to take into account everything you do for good acquisition

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Every ICO is a scam, until proven otherwise. So any investment is a risk.
There are ways of ascertaining to a degree the credence of a project.
And even then, it is no guarantee that such a project would be successful.
Crypto is a gamble, find the strategy that suits you.
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

You should keep in mind that cryptocurrencies should not be treated as retailers' products. These are online assets, that can be used for a variety of things, trading included. They differ in terms of blockchain network that backs them up, platforms on which they are traded and general support they receive from the market. Obviously, you have top 10 right now that can serve as a starting base for your investment. Out them, I would recommend bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple. If you want more info about each of them, read an online guide (I can recommend Cryptocointrade).
ShannonGarcia99

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:59:34 AM

First of all, you have to understand the financial market, the economic knowledge.
Do not blink your eyes on the opportunity to get rich quickly, profits are tens of times higher than bank deposit rates, plus commission when introducing more players, greed will make us blind.
Investors accumulate experience, do not "blind" about information technology.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

You will need to know about the market first, and then you will need to spent time for do research for the coin you want to invest. Or you can choose from the top 100 list in coinmarketcap Cheesy
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

in my opinion to be able to search for the best cryptocurrency for investment you can look for it from trading volumes and the total supply of coins and the projects it has, when supply is very limited and the project is very useful you can invest there.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:09:46 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 04:07:52 PM by Typogre12

I think you need to look at the team's activity. It's strange when creators do not hire a manager to communicate. OR do not attract the enthusiasts if there is no money. I do not invest in empty promises, I look for projects which are of interest to people. Of course, some projects like upvotes.io can promote reddit or other social account.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

To choose a reliable ICO, you need to carefully study the technical documents of the project, the team, managers who lead the project - to study their reputation, and also to see whether the idea will be useful for the society.
Joeyops

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Look for crypto that is a good future prospect, like eth or ltc. and also make sure that the coin is not a scam
Why has ltc good future? Can't see the gold inside ltc.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in[/s (https://freebitco.in/?r=6352768)
kristineirene

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:10:40 AM

What i can suggest is you really need to gather information about investing and making sure about that you are in the  rigth track.Always check  the status of coins in coinsmarketcap as well as the  status this in market perfect timing of it is a very big chance of price
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

Hi there! U better chose it by such things like the team, their experience. Also u can chose anyone by checking their current funds raised and take a part in successful ICO

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:09:46 AM

How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.
It is easy to make choices to choose the best coins and have the possibility of going up. I usually choose the coins that enter the coinmarketcap which are ranked as the 100 best coins and in addition do the choices with their respective beliefs.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

to be able to search for the best cryptocurrency for investment you can see from Whitepapper, the team, the founders and see from the projects they want to develop and want them to build if the project is very useful for the people and can provoke very high demand then you can buy it.

ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:24:24 AM

There are many different resources, especially in the telegram, so there are special topics where people share their thoughts on crypto.For me, the coin ranking is very important. If you want to ensure that you are going to have a huge profit gain after doing a long-term hold, it is better to choose the cheapest coins around the top 50 coins. Project development and the team are also important as well.
quicysz

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

choose the best cryptocurrency investment, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in..
Pubudu Isha

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

Study the coin you want to invest in & it history and predict its future. Look for crypto that is a good future prospect.
quicysz

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

You can also make use of: https://coinmarketcap.com to help you choose the best crypto invest.!!
ShitTL

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

If you are a crypto fanatic you are into the crypto market you are a trader I'm sure you will know how to choose a good coin that you can invest and you will also know how to find yourself ico good investment participation
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

In crypto market first we observe and check all the information like technology,purpose ,scalability of any crypto currency and then we take a risk of invest in it and also holding of it.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

I kept talking about looking at the project, who is the developer, which team, where the registered company is ... This is 50 percent nonsense, Now I can say with certainty it is necessary to look at the level of expectations of the project))

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: