Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How choose Best Crypto for invest?  (Read 1511 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.

Do you want to invest in ICO or the altcoin? I think you need to determine this first and then you can decide how much the amount. I suggest investing in the altcoin than the ICO because you can find more than five coins that are worth to invest and you can expect to make a big profit in the future depends on how long you want to invest. But you can also choose bitcoin only as your investment because bitcoin price can increase two times than the price now so your profit will bigger.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

If you want to protect your capital from losses as much as possible, it is best to invest in projects with an already formed community, a popular and finished product, and which have a lot of releases and partnerships ahead of them.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

Well, the best investment option is to buy bitcoin or ether. But if we talk about other projects, it is better to choose those that have long been on the market and that have already achieved something and continue to develop further. Investing in new projects can be dangerous, so if you do not have enough experience in selecting good projects, it is better not to risk.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

I agree with everyone that you need to choose such projects that have a product and that have already been able to earn trust. Now the choice is great and therefore the result of work is more appreciated, than what that unclear ideas. People need to see what they're investing in.

sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

First, study the project deeply and understand whether it will be widely developed in the world and whether it will be really in demand, what competitive advantages it has and how many similar projects.
whitemigos

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:47:46 AM

There are many ways but the only thing you need for this just knowledge. You need to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart, project, etc. You need to search for it and excute it. For example, you see this coin is very good and then you create your investment plan. Good luck  Wink Wink Wink Wink
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:16:49 AM

Last year, ethereum had a great success. I believe that the same success is expected for companies that are direct competitors of ethereum, which do not have the same mistakes in their project. I believe that the success of the project EOS
DeluxeJR

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

Team composition and whitepaper are one of the most significant factors you have to look carefully at. If these two are legit there is a high chance for the ICO to be successful.
Q3zuee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

Of course after going through the whitepaper and screening the authencity of the team... You must look. Into their roadmap and progress so far, the commitment of the community members and know how applicable/relevant of the projects is to the real world
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

Go to the coinmarketcap select the potential coin to invest and analyse the growth of the coin in the telegram. Then you invest in that crypto. If you want to invest in an ico then check the road map, white paper, project details and team members and manger. So better analyse before invest then invest it will be more helpful to earn good profit in future.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.
For each person's expertise is different. Difficult for us about that choice. But fortunately, experts, analysis pages, reviews, ratings have statistics it(coinmarketcap, coingecko,etc). Most will rely on total capitalization placed on each coin, growth rate, total supply, product development, dev team, effective performance ... If you need long term stability. Better put them in the top 10 (BTC, ETH, LTC, etc)
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Everything can be learned in comparison, it is necessary to analyze many projects, in order to have an understanding of the prospects, you cannot buy a project just because it has a well-known team, you need to choose the best among competitors in each direction
Kiroyd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

It is impossible. All see the world of cryptocurrency on a miscellaneous. I invest in IOTA and very much I believe in its development.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

I would suggest you to invest on some top 20 crypto. Thiss is the best time to invest your money, always check the project current status, team behind the project and community strength before investing. NPXS token should be your first priority.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

First of all it is not easy to choose alt coin because right now there are plenty coins are available in crypto market. It is quite onerous to select one alt coin among all. I usually prefer top 10 alt coins to invest. Second which alt coin have huge market cap. Third always invest in those coins which are less volatile in nature. And last always analyse past trends of coin for your understanding. These are the only parameter which i personally consider at the time of investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

It is impossible. All see the world of cryptocurrency on a miscellaneous. I invest in IOTA and very much I believe in its development.
What's impossible? for all of those companies who say that they are best? well if that is, yes that's impossible.

I would suggest you to invest on some top 20 crypto.
Not all of the top 20 coins are reliable. Choose wisely on what coins you are going to invest. There are coins on the top 20 that isn't really worth to invest your money so before entrusting and putting your money there, see to it that you did enough research on how that coin is doing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mixa zarik

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

It is best to study the projects and currencies in which you invest, and not always our human laziness allows us to do this!) So if you are a bit lazy to study projects, then it's best to rely only on your own intuition!)))
level01

Activity: 554
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

In the top 10 cmc or in a good and promising ICO. Choose a project with a strong team, professional whitepaper and a real roadmap.
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

To choose the best crypto for investment in the market, we must do research first, such as ranking in icobench, icoexpert, trackico, icomarks. make sure the rating is above 4. And we also check websites like alexa rank, we also monitor the community. Good luck
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

my experience in choosing a good crypto is usually the first time I see the project team and the manager. I usually always follow the manager who is often successful in a project and is orderly in giving payments to the participants and at least the projects they bring have good hopes for future investment places of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: