Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks  (Read 123750 times)
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:59:20 AM

I sent you some support Smiley Good work!

Oh, thank you! Smiley

P.S. By properly setup I mean correct values for nSubsidy settings with proper block halving integrated in the netcode. A share target time of 24seconds (works good with the 200s block time for lower rejects).
P.S.S. If anybody is interested in hosting additional nodes in the future, I'll make the code available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Munken

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:38:50 AM

Is someone willing to create some Ekrona merchandise Cheesy? Coffee cups, t-shirts, caps, hats, underwear, pants, you name it, Ekrona got it!?
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:41:31 PM

Is someone willing to create some Ekrona merchandise Cheesy? Coffee cups, t-shirts, caps, hats, underwear, pants, you name it, Ekrona got it!?

Some panties would be nice. Would give us guys a chance to include our women in those efforts and have something else to enjoy while looking at cryptos Cheesy
Mr.Swe

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:44:35 PM

Some panties would be nice. Would give us guys a chance to include our women in those efforts and have something else to enjoy while looking at cryptos Cheesy

+1:)
Mr.Swe

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:48:47 AM

Finally! Ekrona is on coinmarketcap.com! Grin
Gimberg

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:40:20 PM

AWESOME!! Cheesy
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:22:40 PM

Great!!!

Only the link from ekrona is to the ekrona.org website and that website is not up to date!!

For the Ekrona up to date website go to http://alphaapplication.com/ekrona/  here you can find the block explorer, linux wallet and more...
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:38:40 PM

Im in for mining this! I Live in Finland so I need some eKrona to my wallet!

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:19:02 PM

Why do 90% of discussions about promoting coins turn to boobs? =))))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:28:27 PM

We need to find a way to position KRN alongside other national currencies.  Looks like Spaincoin is now starting to soar on the heels of Auroracoin.

A strong selling point is that those other coins are heavily pre-mined, and ours is 0.

brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:54:22 PM

Why do 90% of discussions about promoting coins turn to boobs? =))))

Oh surprise surprise, it's the basement dwelling troll again, that has nothing better to do but bash alts. Guys, have to totally ignore this poster, he does this in all altcoin posts. He's a negative nelly. Oh well, so i know they have trolls in Scandinavia but this ones getting old.
Munken

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:04:23 PM

We need to find a way to position KRN alongside other national currencies.  Looks like Spaincoin is now starting to soar on the heels of Auroracoin.

A strong selling point is that those other coins are heavily pre-mined, and ours is 0.

Your are correct. But what I believe will happen with the premined coins are that when they hit the Airdrop the price will fall because the amount of available coins is insanely low at the moment. Auroracoin has about 5% of their coins available, when the airdrop takes place about 55% of the coins will be available. Same with SpainCoin. About 2.5% of all Ekronas has been mined, which is basically nothing and this coin has had zero publicity plus those coins are equally distributed among the miners. We need some publicity, that's it. Nobody is writing about Ekrona, that's the problem.
cryptonewbie

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:09:14 PM

Your are correct. But what I believe will happen with the premined coins are that when they hit the Airdrop the price will fall because the amount of available coins is insanely low at the moment. Auroracoin has about 5% of their coins available, when the airdrop takes place about 55% of the coins will be available. Same with SpainCoin. About 2.5% of all Ekronas has been mined, which is basically nothing and this coin has had zero publicity plus those coins are equally distributed among the miners. We need some publicity, that's it. Nobody is writing about Ekrona, that's the problem.

I suggest creating bounties as incentives for people to complete tasks.  A social media presence would be important also.  Need to get a buzz on Facebook, Twitter, etc. 

If we need more publicity, then lets contact crypto websites, blogs, and websites specific to the countries we are targeting...national news outlets perhaps.

Munken

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:17:57 PM

I suggest creating bounties as incentives for people to complete tasks.  A social media presence would be important also.  Need to get a buzz on Facebook, Twitter, etc. 

If we need more publicity, then lets contact crypto websites, blogs, and websites specific to the countries we are targeting...national news outlets perhaps.

Well we don't have any premined coins so the community needs to get together and participate in collecting coins for bounties.
Gimberg

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:18:11 PM

anywhere i can buy ekrona??

http://cryptorush.in
http://allcoin.com
and see
http://alphaapplication.com/ekrona for more exchanges and info Smiley
Mr.Swe

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:57:50 PM

anywhere i can buy ekrona??

The two best places to buy Ekrona is:

https://cryptorush.in/
www.allcoin.com

Look for KRN/BTC:)

EDIT: Damn I forgot to update the page, I se Gimberg already answered:P
cryptonewbie

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:06:55 PM

Well we don't have any premined coins so the community needs to get together and participate in collecting coins for bounties.

Yeah I was suggesting the community would create a bounty to help promote the coin.

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:13:55 PM

Thanks guys!

Here is another design. I like this one the most myself. Guys let me hear which one looks best! With or without the text " Ekrona" ?

@Grim : I will upload the psd tomorrow! Bedtime now!

Lower case 'e'KRONA might look cool as well.   Good work.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Munken

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:17:51 PM

I suggest creating bounties as incentives for people to complete tasks.  A social media presence would be important also.  Need to get a buzz on Facebook, Twitter, etc.  

Yeah I was suggesting the community would create a bounty to help promote the coin.

We need to do this. How about something like this.

1-10 KRN for every facebook/twitter post.
11-100 KRN for every article written about Ekrona.
101-10000 KRN if you get Ekrona on the news.

Throw your ideas out there. Ekrona is drowning with all these altcoins... The new scam seems to be to release a national coin with 50% premine.
cryptonewbie

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:23:08 PM

I suggest creating bounties as incentives for people to complete tasks.  A social media presence would be important also.  Need to get a buzz on Facebook, Twitter, etc.  

We need to do this. How about something like this.

1-10 KRN for every facebook/twitter post.
11-100 KRN for every article written about Ekrona.
101-10000 KRN if you get Ekrona on the news.

Throw your ideas out there. Ekrona is drowning with all these altcoins... The new scam seems to be to release a national coin with 50% premine.

Good ideas!  The time to capitalize is now.  There are other similar, but inferior coins that are skyrocketing in price. 

The only thing these other coins have going for them is buzz.  We are on coinmarketcap now, and I think it would be beneficial to get listed on crypto blogs and websites ASAP.  We could detail the advantages over Aurora, Spain, and Maza.

Coins sink or swim on marketing and real-world adoption.  Lets get some buzz going, and when the real-world applications are implemented we will really lift off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: