Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks  (Read 123750 times)
saykor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 09:14:06 AM

Vote for eKrona on Comkort. You can vote 3 times per hour.
https://comkort.com/vote#KRN

2 times per hr
Voted

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longjohnsilver

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:20:42 AM

Vote for eKrona on Comkort. You can vote 3 times per hour.
https://comkort.com/vote#KRN

2 times per hr
Voted

If you are a registered user, you can cast your vote up to 3 times/hour. If you have not registered yet, you can vote only 1 time/hour
 Wink
saykor

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:24:19 AM

so... if you are not logged the system count you 1 vote per ip
if you login you can vote more 3 time per account Smiley

the system not count ip vote when do account voting  Grin

Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:54:36 PM

What happened to this coin?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
saykor

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:56:08 PM

We voting to enter in new exchanger

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:10:40 PM

Why did it fall so much? It is already on quite a decent exchange, Allcoin, so was wondering why the price dropped so much.

longjohnsilver

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:48:58 PM

Why did it fall so much? It is already on quite a decent exchange, Allcoin, so was wondering why the price dropped so much.

I would think the price fell because of lack of demand. There is nothing being done as far as I know, to promote this coin. There is a bunch of things that should be done. Like make an android wallet and update the Qt-wallet with a new splashscreen and logo. Make a new facebook page that is active, and maybe do a giveaway.
We tried to get some donations going for the android wallet development, and the btcx exchange in sweden, but very few donated.
Also, there is no development-group as far as I know.
We need more miners too, but they will come if the price goes up. As of now it is actually profitable to mine and sell at 0.00000200.

I would love to do some of these things, but unfortunately i can't code at all.
saykor

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:58:10 PM

We need more miners too, but they will come if the price goes up. As of now it is actually profitable to mine and sell at 0.00000200.

And when winter come because it is too expensive to mine scrypt coins now and cooling the cards with air conditioning.

longjohnsilver

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:10:35 PM

And when winter come because it is too expensive to mine scrypt coins now and cooling the cards with air conditioning.

One of my 280x cards have been running on 95C for a month now. It goes down to 85C at night.
I live in Norway so I don't have air-condition, as it's not very common here. It's pretty cold here most of the year.
saykor

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:46:18 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 06:41:13 PM by saykor

One of my 280x cards have been running on 95C for a month now. It goes down to 85C at night.
I live in Norway so I don't have air-condition, as it's not very common here. It's pretty cold here most of the year.

Good for you. But I am in Bulgaria and have my air-condition on. Just the difference is because i need it not the cards. It is too hot for me to be in the room without air-condition in the Summer.
Add to the picture 8 x 280x. But for the winter scrypt is perfect

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:22:57 PM

I would think the price fell because of lack of demand. There is nothing being done as far as I know, to promote this coin. There is a bunch of things that should be done. Like make an android wallet and update the Qt-wallet with a new splashscreen and logo. Make a new facebook page that is active, and maybe do a giveaway.
We tried to get some donations going for the android wallet development, and the btcx exchange in sweden, but very few donated.

Is the dev still active?

longjohnsilver

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:23:26 AM

Is the dev still active?

I wouldn't say he's active, but he's not gone
longjohnsilver

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:55:11 AM

eKrona is now on the votinglist on swisscex.com
https://www.swisscex.com/voting
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:01:05 AM

Sorry but nothing out of the things your counted there will help a coin in trouble right now.

Those are past options. Right now any coin can have these things with a mere 3-4 btc investment. Or even done for free by members.

It won't push the price forward or start a madness mass adoption.

You either have to come with something new , and I mean new (not used any any coin) or have a few business accepting ekrona and people actually using ekrona to buy things.

Having watched nation coins and coins that matched the same pattern I'm actually amazed it's still in such a "good" shape.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
longjohnsilver

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:47:28 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 06:34:12 AM by longjohnsilver

Sorry but nothing out of the things your counted there will help a coin in trouble right now.

Those are past options. Right now any coin can have these things with a mere 3-4 btc investment. Or even done for free by members.

It won't push the price forward or start a madness mass adoption.

You either have to come with something new , and I mean new (not used any any coin) or have a few business accepting ekrona and people actually using ekrona to buy things.

Having watched nation coins and coins that matched the same pattern I'm actually amazed it's still in such a "good" shape.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. IMO having a good mobil wallet is a must for any coin. Unless it's a coin just for hording. I use both BTC and DOGE very often. And If those coins didn't have a mobil wallet, I would hardly be able to use them at all localy. I don't go around with my laptop.
This is also important for the promotion of the coin localy, as I can get people to download the wallet, and give them some coins right away. With a desktop wallet this is almost impossible. Most people I know are not computer geeks, but all of them have smartphones.

How are small local buisnesses going to accept eKrona, when it doesn't have a mobil wallet? If I buy something, they have to wait with the payment till I get home, so I can go on my laptop, or desktop and transfer the money then.

I would think a good mobil wallet with a nice interface, would help this coin alot. The coin will get used much more.

And about promoting eKrona. How would you expect people to buy it, when they don't know it exists
longjohnsilver

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:38:45 PM

eKrona is now on the votinglist on hitbtc.com
Votes from registered users will be multiplied x10.
https://hitbtc.com/vote
tiddy

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:43:24 PM

how about the coin name meaning?
longjohnsilver

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:49:44 PM

how about the coin name meaning?

eKrona is aiming to be the cryptocurrency of Scandinavia.
Norway, Sweden and Denmark all use Krona, or Krone as their government backed fiat currency.
That's the reason for the name eKrona. They are already used to the name krona/krone.
Gimberg

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:02:28 PM

Hey guys look at this (at the bottom) Cheesy
https://i.imgur.com/8uydkum.jpg
psychofractor

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:18:51 AM

Hi all, getting a "Transaction creation failed" when I try to send from one wallet to another, any ideas what that is all about? Wallet is syncing and receiving mined coins just fine. I have tried latest wallet and block resync.

@PsychoFractor
BTC 1CVirdfUpJLXTeFiRtgi2BRJmkUu4q2YjC   CBX 5nqST1iUnGj62MQxjGEn6i2uKgzZCpMaFi   DMD dMctVv2u1PN8tN2gwyzVgV7piUx2gvR1CD
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: