Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth  (Read 2705 times)
jakaKak

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

I actually believe it will be more profitable to invest in ethereum on the long run since its obvious that is getting adopted by a lot of other project which depend on ETH blochchain.

ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

i prefer ethereum over bitcoin, not because of the price and the incredibly roi that it gave me before, but if we are serious, ethereum is much more useful than bitcoin at the moment (transactions are faster too)
masha-1v

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

Here my dear friend you will never get reliable information on this issue. The war between the two sides. These tokens have a real confrontation. But personally, I recommend you to keep Ethereum, its pillow is much more reliable than bitcoin.
vckubvbm

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:11:41 PM

I think investing bitcoin will be more valuable. Maybe there will be more people using ETH later, but from the perspective of investment value, bitcoin will keep growing rapidly.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

Both are outclass coin and i would suggest you to include both of the coins into your crypto basket because both are supported highly by the community and first and foremost thing is that return is ensured in both of the coins depends upon your trading strategy as i have gained high ROI from both of these coins,so i would strong recommend you to invest in both coins.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

Invest in the crypto currenct that you believe in
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

Observe the market, search for information about the crypto you select and enter the coin into your portfolio, if you ask me, my opinion both are good, but for some reason I prefer to bitcoin. bitcoin has a long track record, can be said mother of cryptocurrency, bitcoin is now more used as a valuable asset, of course has a much larger community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

I would recommend 50 to 50 to invest, if one pays and falls, the other will hold! Do not store everything in one basket, it will help you to be more stable in the market!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
tonyjon

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

Why do you choose between BTC and ETH? There are many other altcoins on the market now. Look at the top 10 coinmarketcap. There are good coins that catch up with BTC. Yes, bitcoin is still the best, but it won't be forever.
Coffe88

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

I think between BTC and ETH are both good, but in this case it is easy if you use ETH because altcoin invests in ETH, but in price I prefer BTC because BTC promises price, basically ETH and BTC are both good for us to invest.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

I think now it's just worth buying bitcoin and everything. It is not necessary now to buy a lot of assets because they fall more than grow
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

both are excellent for investment. bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. while ethereum is the king of altcoin. you should divide your capital into 3, 30% to buy bitcoin, 30% to buy ethereum and 40% for back up if the price suddenly falls. because the world of kripro currency can not be ascertained its value.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:36:36 AM

Both coins are good and potential choice for investment. But if I am to choose, I would have to to btc as my first choice of coin since it has made a history before and I am looking for similar possibilities that it might happen to resume within the year. Though we are now on bear market and I am still optimistic that it will soon to recover in the coming months. Many people are still believing bticoin that it will make a bull run within the year in which most are waiting for it to happen. Just need to hold your btc's and let's wait and see.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:45:56 AM

If you can invest with bitcoin then go to bitcoin but if you can invest with ethereum a lot then go for it. Both of them are good for long term investment so if you choose either of the two, still good for investment.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:50:45 AM

for me ETH investment is better than BTC because today's BTC price is low so you can earn more if ETH is invested.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:53:23 AM

I think bitcoin is more promising for an investment, because bitcoin is a pioneer and already a lot of great people who invest there. I advise to invest in a very dip value position.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

Eth. Especially during dips since ethereum has a habit of falling a lot and then increasing to double it's price that it fell to when the prices start recovering. Since it is the coin that mostly follows the price of bitcoin, once you see the price of bitcoing going up, then you can be sure that the price of ethereum has gone up too.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Although Bitcoin is very good, but it is currently a very high price, you need to invest a lot of money in order to have a great profit, ETH is much cheaper than the comparison, I suggest you still ETH!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

For me eth because its proven that when its value go down it will double the price when it will goin up.And the ethereum is not too expensive to invest than  bitcoin.You can buy more eth now and stock until december then you will have your huge profit if ever that time will come.
evelia4

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

I think both are good investments but considering the market dominance of bitcoin and the fact that it is continuously increasing it is a wise investment to place your bets on bitcoin rather than on Ethereum but if you are investing in altcoins only then yes Ethereum is the best choice.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: