Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth  (Read 2691 times)
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

I think bitcoin will always be a better option than ethereum, it has a long run in the market and it keeps showing results at the moment, even though it's price has been dropping like crazy, just look at it like an opportunity to invest in it.
for me bitcoin is the best because I have seen cost averaging/regular interval investment as a common method on here for increasing one's stash of BTC, and I might look into that soon when my income becomes more consistent. Many are playing long and hoping BTC doubles this year, or goes 10x by 2020, or some such figure, which would make it more valuable to buy BTC right now. Fantastic as that would be, for now I'm interested in trying to make the best use of the 3K I have ready for immediate investment. I don't have much money to blow so I'll happily take a smaller profit to minimize risk on my principle. I have never invested a thing in my life, so my entire reasoning above may be bunk. i will prefer bitcoin to invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
Bitcoins seems to be more trusted because all the world people are thinking and talking about bitcoin only and you can say that every country who would make a statement about their attitude towards cryptocurrency are speaking mostly about Bitcoin.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
shampun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
Since the beginning of development, the Etherium has been considered as the technology Bitcoin 2.0. In many ways, all the ideas put in Bitcoin can not be realized because of too simple a code and it will not be able to provide the necessary number of transactions in the world. Therefore Ethereum has a number of undeniable advantages.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:18:47 AM

I prefer bitcoin though but I strongly believe both coin will  be leading cryptocurrency for many years to come in terms of capitalisation, liquidity,  decentralisation and most importantly,  utility and development!

jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

as an investor of course you already have a lot of experience here, but if I personally ask to choose between bitcoin and ethereum of course I will choose bitcoin because in my opinion ethereum has more potential to provide benefits

reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

Ethereum scales very poorly despite the huge number of miners. It would seem that the more people can crypto currency, the more transactions the network can handle. But no, it's not. All these people simultaneously try to process one block and the more they are there, the higher the complexity of production, and the network bandwidth remains the same.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

I personally recommend you invest in these two COINS, and I believe bitcoin and eth have a lot of upside.

Now that prices have fallen, the investment could be very profitable.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

It all depends on the amount of capital that you have to invest in a particular coin. Ideally, of course, have both coins in your investment portfolio, but not everyone has enough money to do it. If your wallet allows you to invest in BTC and ETH, then definitely invest in them, if not, I would choose ETH. Since ETH has a huge potential and a great prospect of growth.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

I look for the projects for a long-term potential in the transformative financial blockchain area, and I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Currently, I think BTC and ETH investment are selected. BTC is the king of electronic coins, leading in all fields ... Currently, the price of BTC is low, investment BTC is a good profit. Right next to BTC is ETH. The technology, the market for ETH will make the value of ETH increasingly high. Therefore, ETH is also a potential currency that can bring good returns.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

If you need my advice, then I would suggest you invest in bitcoin or ethereum. These two coins are the most reliable for me and when you have them, you do not even doubt that you will get a profit.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

I think by 2018, this is also a good way to get bitcoin and ethereum, because now a good chance you can invest for the long term, so you will also get more profits.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

You can invest in ethereum if your capital is relatively low but if you want to invest big, I urge you to go for bitcoin.
diazen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

I think BTC will have a strong recovery at the end of 2018. You shoul buy BTC now.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

I think, now you should invest in both ETC and BTC. These are two potential e-currencies that have modern technology, large markets, large communities. In particular, stability and can affect all other Altcoin prices. At present, their prices are low. So invest now so you can make a profit in the near future. .
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

If you have enough money to buy the Bitcoin, I will prefer to purcahse this first cryptocurrency. However, the limitatioon opf the budget may lead us to buy the ETH. Both BTC and ETH are worthy to hold. ETH is much cheaper both price and transaction fee. SO I think that we can pick one of them as best.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

I will suggest you go to coinmarketcap, there are thousands of coins you can look into and do your research on them and invest in any one of them, market is so down now and now could be the good time to invest. 
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

I think investing into two of them is a nice idea, Btc is the number one coin and eth is the second coin, so investing in the top two coins is a good thing to make and now is the right time to invest, because the market is so down, so you can buy these two coins at a cheaper rate. 
betnuci

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

I think bitcoin is always a better option to invest in than ethereum, not saying that the later is bad, just the opposite, it is just that bitcoin seems like it will experience a bigger growth in the future.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, eventhough the price of it is not so good at the present time but it has established a good standing in cryptocurrency already. ETH is also good but I think BTC is the best.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: