Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Levelcoin - Proof of Stake / Proof of Burn Hybrid - Inflation Immune  (Read 44778 times)
northranger79510

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:27:14 AM

Seriously...half of me sense that this is the scam but the other half argues that this is an innovative coin and I should invest....Levelcoin needs more transparency

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:29:17 AM

Seriously...half of me sense that this is the scam but the other half argues that this is an innovative coin and I should invest....Levelcoin needs more transparency

You will need to see a working system before you send any investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LeoC

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:51:46 AM

It is an email at EFSA which I found by determining the format used by EFSA via google search, creating an email address for David Elsinger based on the format, searching for that email on google to see if it exists, then emailing the query to that email. At this point, there would need to be two David Elsingers at EFSA (maybe a father and son) which is possible, which is why I am not making a scam accusation, but I am asking the OP to go through with the Facebook update to help clear things up.

I no longer work at Kraft, this was 10 years ago...

The address for my linkdin is d.elsingerjr@yahoo.com to which I do not know the password.

Notice the "JR". The possibility is very likely that there are indeed two David Elsingers in that family.

Huh? I invested based on the idea and people do so all the time. Stop creating investment requirements when there are none.
Don't you have your own thread that you need to be monitoring, or are you still roaming the forum stealing ideas from people smarter than you?
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:54:16 AM

It is an email at EFSA which I found by determining the format used by EFSA via google search, creating an email address for David Elsinger based on the format, searching for that email on google to see if it exists, then emailing the query to that email. At this point, there would need to be two David Elsingers at EFSA (maybe a father and son) which is possible, which is why I am not making a scam accusation, but I am asking the OP to go through with the Facebook update to help clear things up.

The address for my linkdin is d.elsingerjr@yahoo.com to which I do not know the password.

Notice the "JR". The possibility is very likely that there are indeed two David Elsingers in that family.
You would think the dad would say hey... thats my son. Or at least know that his son is working on something. Or at the very least know that his son is a programmer.
LeoC

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:55:33 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 06:06:24 AM by LeoC

You would think the dad would say hey... thats my son. Or at least know that his son is working on something. Or at the very least know that his son is a programmer.

Or perhaps they have spoken and are getting fed up that a bunch of annoying couch detectives are intruding on their personal lives.
He sent an e-mail to his church address for god's sake. No wonder David has been avoiding this forum, you guys are too pervasive and frankly have no shame or empathy.
I doubt anyone will want to reveal any info about themselves now that we know people like td services will dig through their shit and invade their privacy.
I fear that this will have the opposite expected effect and instead lead to a future with LESS transparency. You guys will be begging for a name in the next generation of released.

Seriously do you guys know BCNext's name, facebook, linkdin, anything?
When NXT had their IPO everyone called it a scam and very few people invested.
When it released to everyones surprise, the people that invested made thousands of times what they had invested. 1 BTC became at least 1,000 BTC and it peaked at 1,199 BTC
The same people who called it a scam and didn't invest, then started to cry like little bitches saying that BCNext didn't give them enough time.

This is Dejavu. The only difference is a name was given. I put my BTC in, it's all about risk reward. Worst case scenario I lose 1 BTC, but if it's real, I could gain 999 BTC.
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:01:20 AM

Might be better to wait for the Kickstarter. 10% is probably worth the reduction in risk since Kickstarter requires a working prototype and an account to get listed.
northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:28:06 AM

Or perhaps they have spoken and are getting fed up that a bunch of annoying couch detectives are intruding on their personal lives.
He sent an e-mail to his church address for god's sake. No wonder David has been avoiding this forum, you guys are too pervasive and frankly have no shame or empathy.
I doubt anyone will want to reveal any info about themselves now that we know people like td services will dig through their shit and invade their privacy.
I fear that this will have the opposite expected effect and instead lead to a future with LESS transparency. You guys will be begging for a name in the next generation of released.

When it released to everyones surprise, the people that invested made thousands of times what they had invested. 1 BTC became at least 1,000 BTC and it peaked at 1,199 BTC
The same people who called it a scam and didn't invest, then started to cry like little bitches saying that BCNext didn't give them enough time.

This is Dejavu. The only difference is a name was given. I put my BTC in, it's all about risk reward. Worst case scenario I lose 1 BTC, but if it's real, I could gain 999 BTC.

LeoC, can you provide proof the 1BTC was sent back to the guy that invested 2 BTC?

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:07:42 AM

If someone announces a pre-sale with a name, he should be prepared to prove that it is actually his name, to protect anyone who really does have that name. Otherwise, don't post a name, just use a nym and plan on convincing people of the authenticity of the offer in other ways. This is the best way, anyway.
LeoC

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:22:14 AM

LeoC, can you provide proof the 1BTC was sent back to the guy that invested 2 BTC?

How could I possibly prove that. Isn't it proof enough that the guy didn't come in here and complain about it being a scam, or that he didn't receive his BTC back.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:27:07 AM

If someone announces a pre-sale with a name, he should be prepared to prove that it is actually his name, to protect anyone who really does have that name. Otherwise, don't post a name, just use a nym and plan on convincing people of the authenticity of the offer in other ways. This is the best way, anyway.

yep i agree, he should have seen this coming since he posted his name on the intro post. I really want to invest in levelcoin, but ill just have to wait for the kickstarter.
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:04:46 AM

OP put his name in the first post for credibility, of course people are going to ask him to back it up. If he didn't want people checking his background, then he wouldn't have put his name out.

NXT: 13095091276527367030
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:31:51 AM

God are you delusional or are you willingly misleading people?
He brought this on himself! what kind of a fucking idiot posts his name asking for money and doesn't expect people to try to find some assurance that hes not going to run off with their money?

What kind of an idiot lets it escalate to the point where people have to become couch detectives!?

And then you try to play the shame card. Are you kidding me? This shit is better than scripted daytime soap operas! You are like a wind up toy that only moves forward and to the right!

Are you that fucking dense? Every post by you gets a little bit more ludicrous.
Please, tell me how you've found problems with my post. I find your logic pattern intensely interesting.
This guy comes on here in the most amateurish way asking for money, talking about "you guys wont give me money, so I'm going to kickstarter", talking about wasting time making a kickstarter when he should be building his fucking coin so he has something to show people so he CAN get the investment he wants/needs.

Who the fuck actually expects to get paid to build their coin?
No one, no one does that, not a single person.
People expect to get paid FOR their coin, sure. When it's done, they want something for their hard work. But this guy wants money before the work is even done? Go ask your employer if thats kool and let us know what they say.

if this guy needs money from this coin to pay his rent and bills... well sorry but you need to go get a job dude. That is that.

Shame on us Cheesy dear lord that's a hoot.
You are biased LeoC. You may not see that, but deep down you really really want this to be real, so that 1 BTC you spent will turn into more or at the very least not be gone for nothing.
LeoC

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:33:32 AM

Wow you are mad as fuck, hilarious post. +1 for anger issues.
Also, TLDR
All because he didn't hire you lol.
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:35:27 AM

Also, TLDR
Ohhh look at that! you brushed off my comments. Of course you didn't read them.... Wink
LeoC

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:36:09 AM

Also, TLDR
Ohhh look at that! you brushed off my comments. Of course you didn't read them.... Wink

That's because you've said nothing but wahh wahh biased wahh no one wants to hire me so I'm going to bash them wahh.

Face it, you're a fucking pussy. Go suck on a chode elsewhere. Whatever happens here is no longer your concern is it loser.

The guy already has 5-6 BTC for his idea, thats more than you'll ever make you fucking pansy. You're just another envious douche Smiley

Oh an P.S., my employer pays me in advance for my services.
Level Coin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:39:47 AM

MightyX, you will soon regret those words. You call me very vulgar names for no reason. Do not expect to ever be allowed into this community.
I am working on a multitude of issues at the moment. It's crunch time right now and I have better thing to do that to appease the simple minded and impatient.
Those that have invested will be rewarded.
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:45:45 AM

MightyX, you will soon regret those words. You call me very vulgar names for no reason. Do not expect to ever be allowed into this community.
I am working on a multitude of issues at the moment. It's crunch time right now and I have better thing to do that to appease the simple minded and impatient.
Yeah... the thing is, still no escrow. I have enough here I would invest, but since you don't seem to care at all....
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:11:11 PM

So why is it in BitcoinTalk,  all developers are considered scammers until proven innocent?

So I'm working on my coin and there a ton of lurkers on my thread trying to prove that I'm a scammer when I haven't even taken a cent from anybody.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:36:42 PM

Also, TLDR

That's because you've said nothing but wahh wahh biased wahh no one wants to hire me so I'm going to bash them wahh.

Face it, you're a fucking pussy. Go suck on a chode elsewhere. Whatever happens here is no longer your concern is it loser.

The guy already has 5-6 BTC for his idea, thats more than you'll ever make you fucking pansy. You're just another envious douche Smiley

Oh an P.S., my employer pays me in advance for my services.

Ah there it is... LeoC is being paid by LevelCoin. LeoC, either you don't realized you're being biased, or you're simply just a paid shill.

BTW:
https://blockchain.info/address/1C7MPUTTWQjinfbRcQtW6HAc4ips7wMuiJ

14.27 BTC = $11.5k USD

And again, why is the fundraiser account empty before the fundraiser is over (without any mention)?

Is making some kind of confirmation of who you claim to be, really that time consuming? A simple Facebook update takes all of 10 seconds out of your busy day. You have a bunch of people that want to help you financially with your vision, but your antics are keeping them from doing so.

NXT: 13095091276527367030
Legcorner

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:53:07 PM

I received this response from David Elsinger at EFSA when I emailed him about this offering. Level Coin, would you please settle the ID issue by doing the Facebook post.

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 22, 2014, at 1:59 AM, "mail" <****@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi David,
>
> Your name, LinkedIn profile, and Facebook profile have been mentioned in a very interesting project
> posted on the Bitcointalk forum, Level Coin by David Elsinger. I am very interested in investing in
> it, but wanted to first verify that the proposal is actually posted by you.
>
> The link to the project is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422309.0
>
> Thanks,

Maybe he regrets that he revealed his name. The same way he said first that the posted FB-acc isn't his.

Maybe he is working on something different to prove his honesty without disclosing his complete identity.

No one of you have to donate any BTC. Wait till the kickstarter is running and stop beeing rude.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: