Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Levelcoin - Proof of Stake / Proof of Burn Hybrid - Inflation Immune  (Read 44765 times)
Snard

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:17:51 PM

If anyone, or group, decides to create this coin, please post the link to the new topic in this one.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:16:21 AM

SCAM CHECK

Conclusion: THIS IS A SCAM

Where is the whitepaper?                                                                                        
Where is the client?                                                                              
Where is the Technical papers?
What are you using BTC for?
Why are you doing an IPO before you answered these questions?
Who are you (Anyone can make up a name)?
Where is your dev team?
Where is your forums?
Where is your ethics?

Does this coin answer these questions?

Failed
Failed
Failed
Failed

Provided a name, no evidence. Failed
Failed
Failed

Said he is "making a forum" but IPO came before one was made. Failed
No ethics. Failed

This is a 100% scam. Not 1 question above was answered. Stay away from this shit.
You come asking for IPO to rape and rob investors. I can't believe people believed this whore..

If you want to lose your BTC, then invest in this. Simple as that.

You came a lil bit too late....

Anyhow.. i hope you could post the same analysis to the different IPO scams... it is estimated that they have scammed people 50 - 500 BTC.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:03:19 AM

Thanks, if you want to post here, or by PM. We will be creating a new thread for the reboot and it would be good to have a distribution list for announcements to those who have invested, as well as anyone else who is interested.

Also, just ignore the people who are posting comments rubbing it in about being scammed. I've checked their posting histories. They typically have agendas to discredit the pre-sale ('IPO') model.

You are welcome. If there is something i can help, let me know.

914712e04a038be611921ce9daf33e83a06ccb895141a7026abf0d257fc7b61c

Even though i am new in bitcointalk.. i have been using bitcoin since 2011.

The reason why i did not buy a lot of bitcoins before was because all the people i know keeps telling me that bitcoin is a scam.

tk808's list is a good checklist to use for having everything all together for a launch, and we will be using it for the Level Coin reboot.

There are a lot of scams, and depending on your risk tolerance, hitting a few may be a cost of doing business to make the kinds of returns available in crypto assets. NXT was a fail on just about every item on tk808's list other than the client was available, which is why it had very low investment in the pre-sale, but it had a huge reward due to very low dilution, a 4.7% average stake for 1 BTC.

Ethereum, in comparison, satisfies every item on the list, but it will also have a huge pre-sale, and a lot lower return along with less risk.
jetlee

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:12:06 AM

couldn't you just resume to a regular mining coin,?Huh you had to be special ...keep your idea and i keep farming UTC:)
drepteck

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:05:59 PM

A coin with multiple levels would be nice, I can do simple web design.
blueangel01

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:53:53 PM

Simple bitcoin mechanics is just like email... send and receive. If you release a coin with no added feature, it would not survive in the future.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:06:24 PM

Simple bitcoin mechanics is just like email... send and receive. If you release a coin with no added feature, it would not survive in the future.

I agree.  You need to get to the next level.  See specifications of NEX.  http://www.nexcoin.net/?page_id=61

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
drepteck

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

Fair distribution is key, dunno if I'd want to do an IPO again.
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:50:34 PM

Thanks, if you want to post here, or by PM. We will be creating a new thread for the reboot and it would be good to have a distribution list for announcements to those who have invested, as well as anyone else who is interested.

Also, just ignore the people who are posting comments rubbing it in about being scammed. I've checked their posting histories. They typically have agendas to discredit the pre-sale ('IPO') model.

I am not a developer, but would be interested in investing in the reboot version of this concept. Please put me on the notification list for when you create a new thread.

Also, I am not too familiar with the concept, but XCP seems to have had a fair and successful launch with proof-of-burn. You might want to take a look.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
darbsllim

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:51:00 PM

Witout reading 10 or 20 pages, can someone tell me what happened with this? I was interested in sending btc but it sounds like the project is off the rails?

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:53:54 PM

Witout reading 10 or 20 pages, can someone tell me what happened with this? I was interested in sending btc but it sounds like the project is off the rails?

You should read the pages,  it's a SCAM and the dev ran off
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:02:53 PM

Actually I think there was not any dev but just scammer pretending to be a dev.

td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:38:00 PM

Actually I think there was not any dev but just scammer pretending to be a dev.

Good point. We don't want people continuing to send payments to scam address. We need to modify announcement if possible or post announcement of new project. There is work being done on the project by a team independent of the original post. If anyone is interested to join, please send PM, and I can invite to Trello and Redbooth boards.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:35:17 AM

Why is there still no mod activity in this thread?

The mods of this forum are at fault for creating an environment which fosters illegal activity. In some cases they may even be liable for damages.
There is no protection, no recourse, no guidelines, no rules.

What is the point of even having moderators if they don't do anything?

Wow great, you posted a rule saying no giveaway threads. Now how bout you do something constructive like removing scrypt copycoins with no new features, or making IPOs only allowed by Full Member accounts, require proof of concept, identity verification, something.

You could charge a small fee for this service to deter scammers/coingen noobs from cluttering up the forums with shit. You wanna post a new coin ANN? it will cost you .1 btc. You wanna start an IPO? great! it will cost you .5 btc and require identity verification.

I'm not saying those are the best ideas. But they are a hell of a lot better than the wild west shitapalooza we have going on here. All these coingen.io crapcoins are making the cryptocoin community look like a bunch of fucking scammers and incompetent pieces of shit just trying to make a buck at the expense of everyone else. How many coingen.io coins have we had released on here in the past two weeks? They all offer NOTHING except a different reward structure.

This shit grinds my gears.

blueangel01

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:48:11 PM

I think we need a new forum for alt coins and IPOs.

PS. I wanna be a mod so i can take action immediately.

fush

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:08:43 PM

The mods of this forum are at fault for creating an environment which fosters illegal activity. In some cases they may even be liable for damages.

Wow great, you posted a rule saying no giveaway threads. Now how bout you do something constructive like removing scrypt copycoins with no new features, or making IPOs only allowed by Full Member accounts, require proof of concept, identity verification, something.

You could charge a small fee for this service to deter scammers/coingen noobs from cluttering up the forums with shit. You wanna post a new coin ANN? it will cost you .1 btc. You wanna start an IPO? great! it will cost you .5 btc and require identity verification.

I'm not saying those are the best ideas. But they are a hell of a lot better than the wild west shitapalooza we have going on here. All these coingen.io crapcoins are making the cryptocoin community look like a bunch of fucking scammers and incompetent pieces of shit just trying to make a buck at the expense of everyone else. How many coingen.io coins have we had released on here in the past two weeks? They all offer NOTHING except a different reward structure.

http://static.tumblr.com/3nn4bfn/XVEm3hbvf/grinds-my-gears11.jpg

+1 im also up for this and a dev team with serious intensions should not have any problem to make an identification prof.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:47:47 AM

+1 im also up for this and a dev team with serious intensions should not have any problem to make an identification prof.

Agree entirely here.... anonymous developer and IPO do not mix.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:57:02 AM

You wanna post a new coin ANN? it will cost you .1 btc.

Make that 5BTC refundable if the coin has proven to work after 6 month of development.

You wanna start an IPO? great! it will cost you .5 btc and require identity verification.

Make that 50 BTC refundable when the project is off the ground and investors shares distributed.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

drepteck

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:50:56 AM

You wanna post a new coin ANN? it will cost you .1 btc.

Make that 5BTC refundable if the coin has proven to work after 6 month of development.

You wanna start an IPO? great! it will cost you .5 btc and require identity verification.

Make that 50 BTC refundable when the project is off the ground and investors shares distributed.

That doesn't sound too bad at all actually, mods get popping.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:09:29 AM

I agree, too much shit is ending up in ANN of new coins. Atleast make another forum for serious announcements that cost to make a thread about it so we can at least save time and effort when choosing what coin to invest/mine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: