Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 600 GH Bitcoin Mining Card The Monarch BPU 600 C  (Read 2393 times)
Hashcesar84 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:03:28 PM

Hello guys,

Monarch with delivery in March? It should be great....will butterflylabs be on time? on website they talk about something delivered in January...that's true? anyone got experiences with them and the monarch? I've only got bad experience with them...
consumption electrical is very very low... how it is possible? and it seems very small for 600GH/s.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:16:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276848.0

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
slicko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

jersey 4 life !!!

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:41:43 PM

one simply do not "buy" from bfl.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:09:36 PM

Monarch with delivery in March? It should be great....will butterflylabs be on time? on website they talk about something delivered in January...that's true? anyone got experiences with them and the monarch? I've only got bad experience with them...

Caveat emptor. I recommend avoiding BFL altogether based on their history.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:03:31 PM

As you can see, myself and others would highly recommend that you do not purchase from BFL.  They cannot be trusted.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:43:47 PM

Does this sound like someone you want to do buissness with Huh  Hope not!!!!!

Hey Searing... since you think it's going to be a brick, I assume you won't mind if we deliver your unit last, right?  I mean, according to you, a brick is a brick, so if you get it at the end of the line you won't mind, right?

You were not forced in to anything. If you had taken delivery of your 65nm when you were up for it, you would have ROI'd and been in the black already.  You know it, I know it... everyone knows it.  You just want to whine and bitch because that's your hobby.  So please, by all means, cry some more... everyone loves hearing you whine.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 12:37:39 AM

As you can see, if you bother to read around, it's the same trolls complaining about BFL over and over.  The other 49,980 orders are not having a little tantrum on every BFL thread in sight.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:04:12 AM

As you can see, if you bother to read around, it's the same trolls complaining about BFL over and over.  The other 49,980 orders are not having a little tantrum on every BFL thread in sight.

If you bother to read around you will see that Josh Zerlan aka tard Inaba doesn't bother to pay his losing bets.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:21:35 AM

The other 49k simply lost BTC or ended up with a financial brick (not made of gold).

It's true that not everyone complains. Not everyone goes online to file a complaint. Most of it is done through emails that the company regularly does not respond to for weeks or even months...sometimes never.

Don't believe it?

Go read their forums:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/

-------------------------

As for the reason why you don't see even more complaints. The people who run BFL forums have placed very restrictive controls on how people sign up. Even up to moderating many newbie post(s) until they are sure people won't post something negative about the company. Therefore there is a lot of posts that simply never show up.

For a company that has well over 50,000 customers....you'd assume there would be more traffic.

Sign up, and see how they review your posts before you can actually post it and have it committed live. Even folks with legitimate claims and anger can't post. I think someone even mentioned that they also restrict PM's between members. Unsure if that is actually true. But it wouldn't surprise me if so(or anyone).

What you see is just the tip of the iceberg.

If you are looking for an ASIC miner...look at another company and be successful at mining. Ask members what they think is a good mining company to buy hardware from. And most importantly how long it will take you to receive the miner in your hands. In that respect, don't believe a single thing BFL tells you.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:29:57 AM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/7620-extremely-disappointed.html
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/7177-50gh-miner-running-27-gh-unit-worked-2-weeks-49gh-now-suddenly.html
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/7579-all-6-our-mining-devices-have-stopped-working.html
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/7636-what-does-take-get-contact-human-%40-bfl.html
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/7600-order-bfl-017239125-showing-fulfilled-all-week-no-email-conformation.html
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/7634-order-139139268-paid-2-jan-but-no-answer-you.html

etc...
Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:13:48 AM

As you can see, if you bother to read around, it's the same trolls complaining about BFL over and over.  The other 49,980 orders are not having a little tantrum on every BFL thread in sight.

I guess im a different troll complaining then. BFL sucks Monkey anus. they have no logic when it comes to a time frame. I waited over a year for 2 items that was supposed to be 6-8 months. its a long drawn out Ponzi scheme. I bet there next item will be a 3th miner for 8k and it takes a year to put it in motion just to extend their scheme.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:24:46 PM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/7579-all-6-our-mining-devices-have-stopped-working-3.html

BFL_Josh

The fact that 5 stopped working simultaneously is what makes it unlikely it's a hardware problem. We'll gladly RMA them for you, but you're likely to have the same problem with the new units would be my guess.

To address your analogy, yes, I (and anyone) would expect the customer to check their breakers, extension cords or other related items before taking the TV back to Best Buy, so you would absolutely expect the customer to do some basic troubleshooting before doing an RMA.

Quote Originally Posted by SLok  View Post
If you buy 6 tv's from best buy and you bring 1 back saying it failed you'll get another one. If you buy 6 tv's from best buy and you bring the 5 remaining ones back saying the 5 died simultaneously at 3:46am this morning, they will direct you out of the shop with your 5 broken tv's. Count your blessings...

Customer Reply:

They wont ask you to take the TVs apart, try soldering new chips into it on your own, swap out the power supplies, try the TV in your neighbors house, re-wire your entire house, change power company, etc though... That being said, our RMAs were approved last night, so getting the devices packaged for shipping either later today or tomorrow. Thanks.

Borderline abusive and not very HELPFUL are BFL? I don't think this guy sounds happy having been treated all the way through the thread like he was to blame and why would he dare to accuse BFL etc etc... holy crap. Sucks having things go wrong and then having to ask for help in that manner because they never answered the first RMA obviously. Cripes what a dog and pony show. Why would anyone ever buy from them again given that sort of treatment?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:07:59 PM

I guess im a different troll complaining then. BFL sucks Monkey anus. they have no logic when it comes to a time frame. I waited over a year for 2 items that was supposed to be 6-8 months. its a long drawn out Ponzi scheme. I bet there next item will be a 3th miner for 8k and it takes a year to put it in motion just to extend their scheme.

Yeah, it'll be advertised as 14nm with EstimatedTM shipping of April 1st
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: