Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most interesting Altcoin so far  (Read 714 times)
ANIK13m

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

It's kick. I participated in their bounty campaign and invested in ICO. I make a huge profit from it. This was my 1st investment and 1st profit. I still believe on them. They are working according to their roadmap
immersionforster

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:24:30 AM

I think neo and EOS are my picks now
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Long term projects can be done with Cardano, Eos nad Neo, choose the most preferable one to start you workk, I trust all of them and you can rely on them as well.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

I had seen a project which make me interested. Gcox is not just simple project, its has a very strong investor that can be a wall to not loss any money  and also scam free project. There is a boxing fight last few months . You can see there that many pacquaio is one of the investor. Witht this thing can make the project more follower and surrounded by strong community

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

I think bitcoin is in the focus throughout the year as many coins saw or are seeing a rapid decline in prices. Its prices are not changing considerable in the recent months, and I think bitcoin will be brought to mainstream. Another coin that has fascinated me is Medical Token Currency. Its team is strong and it rises maximum in prices within the short space of its introduction.

mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

I think that the most interesting altcoin for  me so far has to be ripple. Not so much of a huge fan even thoug I have some investments in it, but I like how against all odds, it rose to about $3 late last year. It is sad to see it drop to about a few cents now, but I would like to see what this coin would do for itself in the coming months.
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

Well there are so many altcoin coming into the cryptocurrency world so getting a nice one can prove to be difficult well I have so much interest in ether I think this is a very good coin and should be watched out for
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:07:55 AM

The most interesting Altcoins are altcoins that can increase their prices when in situations like this.
Suppose that new altcoins are known on IDEX who can increase their prices up to 300%.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

I hold different altcoins. Of course, like many, I have my own preferences. I hold Ether, Ripple, Neo, Telcoin, Dragoncoin, and etc. Some tokens I use for short-term trading, many I will hold for a very long time, the rest I will sell as soon as there is a favorable price.

Maybe same with me, we have different ideas on how to keep our altcoin for long and we can gain for more. We need to Hold Ethereum and other form of coin because we do not know what will be the price in the near future maybe it will double it up and that is everyones love.
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

The most interesting altcoins are NEO, XLM and IOTA. These coins do not have a great outreach till now, but have so big perspectives, even to become the number one coins on the crypto market. Buy some of them and wait for the green market.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

altcoin that makes me want to buy more is ethereum. altcoin is known for its large platforms and many ICOs use it. For these reasons, naturally, the ethereum is always excellent, with the advanced technology. used a lot in the ICO, many investors pay attention. With the dismal market prices ethereum plummeted. Opportunity to buy in large quantities
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

I don't know why, but I am always interested in XLM, the fast transaction, the cheap fee and the good platform.
Maybe with Stellar can minimize scam ICO

langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

Still ethereum the most choosen of all altcoin so far this 2018. Most of the project always relay on ethereum even theres other alts making its own name now like EOS which ia also now followed to have a big potential alts also the compete with ethereum. So lets just stay tuned if theres a changes happen next year.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

altcoin i invest a lot and feel the best for this year is probably the XPR. The growth rate is quite good and its market capitalization is increasing. More noticeably, it has crossed the position of eth and ranked second on coinmarketcap.

anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

Many attention-grabbing altcoins ar playing well within the market. however my favorite altcoins ar Greek deity, JNT, ETH and Cardano as a result of these coins Pine Tree Stateasure} observe to me therefore i actually trust this coin. several countries ar implementing the legalisation of Cryptocurrency therefore as before long as potential all the coins ar growing in market and plenty of coins ar failing conjointly potential within the market therefore potential Coins ar continuously keep here
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

I think for me the most interesting altcoin right now is the Ripple or XRP. It managed to beat Ethereum on the 2nd spot in the market. And reading their project, it seems to me that it really is a faster way to transact and settle payment between banks and payment providers.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

I think XRP is very interesting, when the situation of crypto is deteriorating, the XRP actually rises beyond Ethereum to be ranked 2

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

My favorite coin is Quarckchain, they have a small capitalization for blockchain and often release good news connected with project, also when market drops, quark drops less than others.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm watching many good projects for this year but the market has not given them a worth for their entry on exchanges as the price has dumps and to add the damage with the fall of ethereum. I think XRP has been consistent on their price and this could make noise for sure.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

Hello everyone,
I'd love CHT, Counting House Token. While in the dip price, CHT price now are moonly on the DEX exchanges like Forkdelta, Etherdelta and TokenStore and also on LATOKEN exchange. Their protocol are the best for me now while the market condition was so bad on my eye, They started at ICO price (0.001ETH/CHT) and now they price was (0.007ETH for ask and bid 0.0078ETH). And they had buy back for the under liquid price. So that was nice protocol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: