Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3350 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

The situation on the crypto market is not predictable, the price of crypto is constantly decreasing and continues to this day, but the market should recover, more than 8 months have passed.

Can go even further. Do not just sit and wait for the market to turn, you need to catch on what market is now. Prices can start to grow very rapidly, you need to be ready.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

What is certain is that I am sure investors and traders in the market are starting to secure the funds they have and this I also do. until now I have not started daily trading as usual because I think it is quite risky to do daily trading when the volume starts to decline like now
dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

nothing will happen because at the bottom, cryptocurrency was not appreciated at all.
the fantastic price increase is reasonable because there are so many enthusiasts at the end of 2017.

maybe now is the point of falling value to then rise again the price.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

This is not surprising because, every day, the capitalization of crypto currencies, then falls, then it rises, this is due to uncertainty about the legal status of the crypto industry as a whole, when the issue is resolved then the situation stabilizes
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

And very much and already falls as 8 months)) So we are waiting for either that will finally increase or 19 year, as well as a lot of ambitions in the project and the goals that it plans to implement, we hope that the prices for tokens are not tanned good

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Cryptocurrency market is dropping due to uncertainty in the market about its legality issue and regulations. Everyone is waiting for the clearance of all these issues and then we can expect a new wage of highs in this market. Many countries are trying to make rulings about this market before this year end and any positive outcome takes this market to new highs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

The whole cryptocurrency market will keep up and down like this till the rest of 2018. There is no sign showing the same strong pump as last year.

I am waiting for the best in February 2019. I hope that close to this time, the cryptocurrencies can go up and grow sufficiently. There is a reason not to sell anything now - just wait not to lose. It is easy.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

The market capitalization does fall, but I think that very soon we will still be able to quickly pump up the money back, this process will very soon become really normal, just have to wait a bit, as soon as I can, I think that you will start investing there again.
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

Remember at Q1 of this year and we have passed the worst story ever i seen. It will be back again after those whales will come to create FOMO to the market. Some official institutions are accusing the market manipulation and bitmex also responsible for this but I never feel worry about that. I still hold all of my crypto. The future of crypto is really bright in the future.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

That is true. in fact this year has a very big drop of crypto market. But this will just pass only maybe this year. Expectedly by the end of this year another lift will happen again...

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

The market capitalization does fall, but I think that very soon we will still be able to quickly pump up the money back, this process will very soon become really normal, just have to wait a bit, as soon as I can, I think that you will start investing there again.
Very positive and its good for doing investment, knowing that the price will soon to rise up is very necessary, as we seen more dropped than the pumped from this current year, long term holding and continue to trust with crypto will give you more patience and allow you to be more steady, things will soon
to jumped high again keep believing and buy more if you have spare money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

The situation on the crypto market is not predictable, the price of crypto is constantly decreasing and continues to this day, but the market should recover, more than 8 months have passed.

Can go even further. Do not just sit and wait for the market to turn, you need to catch on what market is now. Prices can start to grow very rapidly, you need to be ready.

Even if we are looking for a good profit let's just be patient and be contented with what it can give today. We'll it cannot be avoided that we should expect a high profit when we know that we already exerted more effort and we know that the value of the crypto is worth it to our effort and sacrifices. We cannot tell what will happen to the market by the next day.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

we just need to be happy now as the market is getting up.
BTC is moving upward now, slowly but surely.
we need to be patient and everything will go well.
panic causes more drop.
bibiao786

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

This year's encryption market is very bad, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

No, we cannot make it in a very short period. The market should recover. The stability is also needed. I hope - January-February 2019 will be the months that will give us the hope to return our money.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:38:34 AM

This year's encryption market is very bad, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply.
Based on market condition nowadays, Cryptocurrency market is dropped in a very worst condition now a days all altbcoins are dropped and trading has become so difficult the investment of traders has been hold and trades are stuck bit I think it is a part of business so these days will also pass and good days will come soon.
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:41:59 AM

The market is still changing. It can drop and rise very easily. We can see from the market cap that most coins are in red right now. But we cannot predict what will happen tomorrow. The volume and rate of the coins are fluctuating. It makes some changes. But never be panic of this condition. Do not take stress due to this. I don't surmise this is a comment about. It is customary market conduct that takes after some news. In couple of days or seven days will be sassing about the highs we can reach This is a consistent event in cryptographic forms of money and we will see it over and over until the point that the market turns out to be sufficiently substantial that it will be steady. Rest guaranteed the market ought to recuperate like nothing anyone's ever seen.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:01:34 AM

Yes, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market. And so far I have not got any improvement. The encryption market has continued to decline since its entry into the year. I think the encryption market will hardly pick up again this year.
dezhen260

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:06:04 AM

For this market, I think this kind of fluctuation is very normal, so I am not worried about anything, I will still hold my cryptocurrency and continue to wait for the market to pick up.
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:18:25 AM

changes in the number of market transactions are many causes, but this is what attracts cryptocurrency itself, the price is fluctuation so we can profit from trading coins, and I'm sure the world of cryptocurrency will remain the center of attention
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: