Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3354 times)
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

We are in trading industry, so what would you expect?  Do you think there is only one movement happening in every platform where the traders/players doing the actual trade? There are always two things only that always happened in the platform which are Buy and sell, meaning if the market has dropped many are selling their coins, but it doesn't mean it will straight forward down to zero value due to there are still out there that are waiting to buy when the market is down.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

It is normal for the crypto currency to drop then and now. As we heard in the past, crypto has reached their peak and now it is going down. This goes to show us that a lot of things can happen in a matter of time. The current value of coins won't hold forever. Most of us know that a lot of factors contribute to the current value of crypto and that what makes it unpredictable. In some time the values may shoot up once again and investors will enjoy its time in the peak because they will make profit from the coins they bought from a smaller value.
even though crypto like bitcoin has had a high price but I think crypto has never been at the top because crypto is still not really the world's currency so crypto still has the chance to rise higher than what has ever been achieved just crypto requires enough time long to achieve it all

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

It is difficult to predict the future. But I have seen and realized the potential of this market for me very much in this era of technological development. But recently, the market seems unstable, causing people to be very worried. I think this is just a moment to create a breakthrough for the Crypto market to grow.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

It is difficult to predict the future. But I have seen and realized the potential of this market for me very much in this era of technological development. But recently, the market seems unstable, causing people to be very worried. I think this is just a moment to create a breakthrough for the Crypto market to grow.
Recently the market is not stable. Just because it is banned from social networks makes it impossible for people to know its potential and its development. With the speed of modern technology development I believe it will help Crypto go up, gradually restore and upgrade to a new level to make investors feel secure and create confidence for everyone.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.

The market had been dropping since day 1 of 2018, I think it's part of the market correction. People should not worry about it, just trade smart. Some traders are even earning during the bear market. Buy the dip, you will not regret it when the market recovers again.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

This is nothing new. This had to be the part of every trading market to keep the traders active. I do not take it as negative point rather it is for the benefits of market and users both.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
mine2slow

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

we can not avoid because the market value is not stable. so always keep in mind for when investing in the market will know the trading strategy to get more money.
My personal opinion is that the cryptomarket has always been unstable and this situation is no exception. So the cryptomarket has dropped, I agree, but it will come back to the previous level.
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

It is more low now and its gonna more low day by day. But i believe in crypto currency world in long term. I dont do panic.

hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

The cryptocurrency market has been falling for over a year. I think that most investors have come to terms with the fact that they will not make a profit soon.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

one thing in my mind, quite scary, but from one side this is the time to buy. The market is so worrying if you see it spontaneously. However, it remains confident that opportunities will continue to exist for prices to rise.

Absolutely, in my opinion this deep market is an opportunities to buy more our best crypto,,
Because, in my analysis now crypto market are in the bottom zone ,, soon or later we will see the bull buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

This year has been experiencing some declines, but that does not mean it will continue without retracing itself up again. There will surely be a time of recovery and by next year, we would have started seeing so!e positive changes.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

Last year when the market had a parabolic growth it was accepted as a bull market cycle and nobody was complaining about it.
This year we have bearish market and it is also a normal declining market cycle but many of us complaining and losing the faith in crypto.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

Look at the market now, we are facing much bigger problems than 320 million market capitalisation. People do not want to buy crypto anymore and the bears are so powerful that I have doubts that we will see some changes soon.
Unfortunately, I have to agree. The cryptomarket has always been unstable and now it is in crisis and I hope the bull run will start soon anyway.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

We have no control of whats happening in world market this is just a fact of whats going on the cryptocurrency, it is talking of survival against crisis this not just happened of today it is happened in the past years but it is the worst one, we hope that the creator or the man behind this business would find ways inorder to save or its backing to normal this price soon...

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

it is really interesting to see how this will gonna turn out, i do not think that once trillion market could just disappear, it will go back in value, but there is a question, was it realistic to be one trillion market?
malah

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

currently crypto prices continue to fall so that the market will get worse, but we must remain calm and not panic, we must keep thinking positively and there will definitely be good news for crypto and the market will recover again

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

As it turned out, this fall was not the worst, because then the market was able to show a much greater fall!
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

At the moment, the bitcoin and other altcoin is now I guess in the bottom or the lowest dip, we should expect a bounce back now so, prepare ourselves for the long trade. (buying) and we will going to the moon sooner.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

Our market is in a difficult period and we have to accept it. Accidents can happen at any time and we need to come up with a reasonable strategy to make money from it.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moundhy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

I don't like that the market is losing capitalization. But this is a normal process just people with money begin to take profit in the future to buy more cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: