Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3361 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.
Marketcap doesn't actually represent the number of money in crypto as it is inflated because of coins with high total supply so i don't mind it that much, on the other hand the marketcap dropped because the price support broke so of course it will go down to the next support, crypto is still easy to manipulate so things like this doesn't make me scared anymore.

Yup! I agree and because of the volatility of the Crypto market it can still continue to happen, It is OK to troubled when the market goes down because this is still money we are talking here, But there are still a reason for it to make a bull run again we just need to be positive when it comes to Cryptocurrency, Even though the value goes down or going up.
Balorck

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

I think it will last a long time . but the more people know, the less income . I'm not afraid of closure, but of the influx of people . Now already many ((. and plus a lot of scams, and what will happen next (((
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

Every time crypto market goes down, some investors leave it, because probably they think it's never gonna go up again...Crypto is not regulated, so you're not protected anyhow basically from losing all your money, hence investors leaving and volumes dropping is logical. I don't think it's something to be concerned about, because when bulls are back, those investors will come back again and volumes will increase as well.

Those investors that left during the dip is newbies and what we call weak hands. And those left really knows what's going on the market and they are not affected by this kind of negatives news. Experience will tell us that this is just another bump along the road and we can bounce back and make another break out in the coming months.

Although its really disappointed to see the price going on another crisis, the best strategy is to just HODL and wait till this subsides. Others take this opportunity to buy cheap coins and accumulate more. Don't be discourage by this kind of news around.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

No, cryptocurrency markets start slowly up and try to see again in various markets, the market starts to recover slowly.
Wait a minute longer if you want to sell your coins.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

do not panic about it, this all are part of the game i believe. i am researching the market from long ago, these things happen before too. so keep calm, market will be stable soon.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

In the past five months, the crypto-currency market could not show a good volume and dynamics. The rate of the Crypto currency is very unstable, therefore the situation with the dynamics of the capitalization of the crypto-currency market is constantly changing, but long-term forecasts predict the capitalization and improvement of the state of the crypto market.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

Cryptocurrency world is really weird.Numbers are very changeable.We are waiting , expect everything.Daily trade is very important in crypto.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.

yes it is true, yesterday's decline was felt even though the decline was a common little correction. I think the market is growing again, but it's still a big doubt before something that can bring the market back to its original level.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

hello my friend
Rising and falling prices are good for traders(short-term), this is a moment to take advantage of this situation. You can buy a low cost and can sell it a little higher, don't be greedy
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Marketcap doesn't actually represent the number of money in crypto as it is inflated because of coins with high total supply so i don't mind it that much, on the other hand the marketcap dropped because the price support broke so of course it will go down to the next support, crypto is still easy to manipulate so things like this doesn't make me scared anymore.

Yup! I agree and because of the volatility of the Crypto market it can still continue to happen, It is OK to troubled when the market goes down because this is still money we are talking here, But there are still a reason for it to make a bull run again we just need to be positive when it comes to Cryptocurrency, Even though the value goes down or going up.
don't panic with this moment because it is the nature of cryptocurrency that has a fluctuating price, so it is normal for his price to go up and go down drastically, we just need to take advantage of the moment when the price dropped and buy coins with potentially up for fore

MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Actually, now Cryptocurrency market some dropped but it is not a matter but I think it will recover very soon. Cryptocurrency market dropped because
now some panic sales and we should not fear about Cryptocurrency market down.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

I think this is normal for the cryptocurrency market. This industry is quite young and therefore there are very large players who want to make money on cryptocurrencies. I think that this will continue in the future. Don't worry about it. The market will recover.

Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

Remember at Q1 of this year and we have passed the worst story ever i seen. It will be back again after those whales will come to create FOMO to the market. Some official institutions are accusing the market manipulation. I never feel worry about that. I still hold all of my crypto. The future of crypto is really bright in the future.
I agree with you. Correction at the beginning of the year became a lesson to deal with today's correction. Stay calm and keep holding, I think it's the best decision. In fact, if I still have a lot of capital will certainly be a good opportunity to buy and increase the amount of investment.

which I see so because today's market many people are confused by selling their altcoin or holding because they want to earn profits and cryptocurrency market has dropped more than  $ 42 billion hence from that I see how many people are choosing to hold their altcoin until the price is back stable

tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

The crypto-currency isn`t dying. It is wrong to think that it`ll crash down. Everything should be normalized soon. I believe that there is nothing to worry about.
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

I concur with you. Rectification toward the start of the year turned into an exercise to manage the present redress. Remain quiet and continue holding, I believe it's the best choice. Indeed, in the event that despite everything I have a ton of capital will absolutely be a decent chance to purchase and increment the measure of speculation.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

Cryptocurrency market is also like all other markets and it's also have the ups and downs.and sometimes it's dropped but crypto currency market never dies.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

I will not change my holding plan. There is nothing to panic about the fall in the market. It will all pass away, but only for a long time.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

The market has really come down. Traders complain a lot about the serious downturn of the market. I'm not a trader but I feel this is just a trap.
New and intelligent trap of shark market Crypto. In the near future it will be strongly recovered and I always advise people to hold them.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

Honestly, this is really getting on my nerves. I was away for some hours then came back to see all is red. I don't usually day traders but I hate to see my investment going down like dieing flies

https://cryptotvplus.com
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

Honestly, this is really getting on my nerves. I was away for some hours then came back to see all is red. I don't usually day traders but I hate to see my investment going down like dieing flies
On the other hand many big investors take advantage of this situation, because with the market situation down, there will be panic sales, because they do not want to lose big, and smart people buy a lot of Bitcoin and Altcoin with cheap price, and sell it at the desired price .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: