Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3361 times)
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.
Total market capitalization and volume have dropped significantly, but I still believe in the growth and appreciation of BTC, altcoin.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
I'm not surprised, well it's normal to happen, every year we always have a bad time which the price of bitcoin and crypto market goes down and this is the time for it and i'm sure the cryptocurrency market will go up again soon. John mcafee predict the bitcoin price increase at june so you can wait. I'm not 100% trust him but it might be true.
johnethearn

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

As far as i know crypto currencies market demand increasing day by day. Because big investor are investing in this market and they earns lots of profit. If this market maintains their performance then i think demand will be more increase.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

Currently, Bitcoin and altcoin are on the downtrend without stop signal, the BTC's ability to very low levels! Investing at this time can be very risky! Be careful when making investment decisions!
Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

As bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies did last week, once volumes begin to pick up on large exchanges, the cryptocurrency market will likely be able to recover to its previous level.
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

A surprising fact because I think crypto continues to grow and be accepted by many people and I think it makes the market go up but the reality is the opposite
hopefully this does not continue because I put great hopes on crypto

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

For sure the market is very poor but there is hope that the market will be up again, but the fact is that no one knows when the price will appreciate
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

yes it’s true the crypto market has been dropped specially for price because it’s like share market if people invest money in this market that time the price of the coin will increase like share so investing in crypto market is more smartest thing and this may bring you more profit from my perspective invest money in BTC its more profitable and gives us many facilities so if we invest money in here the price of BTC will increase again.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

I don't really know about the figures but for me the ups and downs in the crypto market is normal. It happened many times already in the past. It will recover again sooner and ofcourse it will drop again and recover again . This is how crypto works. So for me it is not shocking or surprising , we all know that it will come and it will also go. So we will just wait for the market to recover and start trading again or selling our coins.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

Cryptocurrency market recently has fallen. Many people are so panic about their investment
Becoz they don’t understand the nature of the market. News channel like BBC did a broadcast abt this.they show the dropped site about cryptocurrency market but when it was the higher rate they don’t care so much in this topic.
However, we can't deny that nowadays market of cryptocurrency is going low day by day because the volatility of the crypto market is still continuing. In the past five months, cryptocurrency market could not show a good volume.experience with this cryptocurrency market tells us that anything can happen in this marketplace of crypto no need to think any negative thought and stay focus on the cryptocurrency marketplace and surely the marketplace will increase. in the end, crypto is still easy to manipulate so things like this don't scare me anymore.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

Since the beginning of 2018, we have seen a sharp decline in the money market. But after that, the electronic money market has rebounded. I think from now until the end of this year, the electronic money market will recover completely
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

Its normal for the price of cryptocurrency to drop because the market is volatile and it was not also a bad thing that the prices is decreasing because the market is giving you the opportunity to invest a huge amount.

rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

there's no need to panic. the usual market trend. at the moment we are still in a downtrend. so be patient soon the trend will change
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

Its normal for the price of cryptocurrency to drop because the market is volatile and it was not also a bad thing that the prices is decreasing because the market is giving you the opportunity to invest a huge amount.

Thats what i do since February. Every month a little bit from my money into the marked maybe 1 ETH to buy coins i like for the future and then hope for a new bullrun. It will come someday. Maybe not in the next month or before the end of the year but someday. :p
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

I think it's normal, the price is still not how if compared in early 2017 ago. Because there are times when all altcoin will be affected by storms and rest assured every storm will pass over time
Victorheywhy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

That's what makes it cryptocurrency. Something like this shouldn't be surprising to crypto users any longer. There's always an instability in coin market; it rises and falls. But, I really hope things get better pretty soon.
tomwell

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

Yes it has been dropped and todays the dropping speed has been slower a bit. But I think it will start to move up again shortly. Till then HODL would be the best policy.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

Yes, I have heard this news. One think you should remember that is before a big movement there is always a break down and I think this a similar break down befor a big movement. I hope the market will soon rise up. Roll Eyes
Jaslinbor28

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

Yes the price dropped but isn't it very natural that the price will fluctuate? This volatility is a charateristics of crypto. Besides the price is atleast better than it was in the begening of this year. So, it is growing but sometimes dropping a bit too. There is nothing to worry just hold your coin.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

I think it’s normal in crypto currency market last fall happened till 260 billion then it recovered to 460 billion dollar . So if you want to make profit for this market drop find the stable point if market get stable for week in terms of coin marketcap then you can invest without any fear. Check market chart so you will have a idea this drops are common.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: