Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688918 times)
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:52:36 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 10:05:00 PM by q327K091

I hope my coin is still staking otherwise i'm going to dump this shit coin

Says the man with DolphinCoin in his signature....

Dolphin do this for us, first transfer your crypsty big stash that you have (your 100 million or so RDD) to some lesser known exchange and perform sell there

his post is not a problem this is ... not a dent... we will check this daily you should encourage everyone to draw wallets "home" as much as possible...

1,000,000,000 - 10,000,000,000   1   0.01% (0.01%)   7,539,534,344 RDD   1,054,642 USD   27.94% (27.94%)

haha did I just called him *Dolphin* ?  Cool

---

however due to cryptsy "staking" they are simply a business and taking advantage of folks siting on eggs , difficulty level has gone up and network is quite strong! very nice

I am not sure how it works do they keep % for selves and rest is deposited to individual wallets or the whole 100% staking amount lands on cryptsy lap , if you know do let know.. curious

Not sure what you are talking about but redd had been sent to my wallet which won't open.... Love it

I know you don't its ok... I will give you a nickname of a person you can PM , but be nice to him and gentle for he is a gentle man and a developer.. hold a sec.. nickname coming up

I would write but gentle! please a very nice polite email to this person Capt Drake, Capt is connected to depths of the ocean of RDD, I am very sure he will try his best to accommodate, in any case I would say maybe you can try fresh git master pull and do build yourself, its a nice skill to have regardless being able to build software now and in the future

oooook. enough need to tend to my other portfolio, things are back to flatline price wise, crypsty address is fat with RDD and someone is laughing all the way to the bank (but not breaking us in the process as we gain network strength in return BUT risking Vericoin syndrome...)

otherwise stay put.. worse case scenario remains 15 sat buy wall, buuut counter act this with fully functional staking technology and many coins had eeextremelly hard time to achieve this

peace
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:26:56 PM

Lol classic. OK take a backup of you wallet.dat, save it to 100 places. Remove reddcoin-qt.exe, start -> run -> ℅appdata℅ look for reddcoin. Open up folder delete everything except wallet.DAT. download latest reddcoin-qt.exe and run it again. Your all done

i'm getting "System Error: CDB() : Can't open database file wall.dat, error 30974"
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:27:40 PM

I never mentioned payed votings, many can just go for free and RDD has that much supporters that no one should need to pay. Just do the free votes.
If exchanges don't want to list RDD and not get revenue from the high volume trades it's their problem  Cheesy
Ofcourse some people may have really good profits so they might be able to donate some but if so then best pick the best targets to spend the money on, exchanges, services, development, marketing, articles, giveaways etc. Plenty things that can be done. But please don't rely solely on the dev team, if a coin is decentralized, the marketing efforts should also be organized decentralized, kinda spontaneous natural growth, it's already happening, make a song, painting, poem, contact services and merchants to adopt it and make the coin grow  Shocked
Someone pls contact Max Keiser to talk on his show or tip him a dollar in RDD's.
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:38:18 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 11:03:00 PM by q327K091

I never mentioned payed votings, many can just go for free and RDD has that much supporters that no one should need to pay. Just do the free votes.
If exchanges don't want to list RDD and not get revenue from the high volume trades it's their problem  Cheesy
Ofcourse some people may have really good profits so they might be able to donate some but if so then best pick the best targets to spend the money on, exchanges, services, development, marketing, articles, giveaways etc. Plenty things that can be done. But please don't rely solely on the dev team, if a coin is decentralized, the marketing efforts should also be organized decentralized, kinda spontaneous natural growth, it's already happening, make a song, painting, poem, contact services and merchants to adopt it and make the coin grow  Shocked
Someone pls contact Max Keiser to talk on his show or tip him a dollar in RDD's.

ok Cat, my error

https://crypto-trade.com/voting   -> needs 3 trades to perform vote

and here: https://askcoin.net/votes -> landed my vote (only 5 now, which is in fact a shame, as we are social aren't we ? :")

funny you have mentioned Max K as I have heavily invested in one of his "creations" (skipping name of crypto, there are several, as I don't cross post)

Max K is a good guy to have on your team

drifting away again

this was perfect example of kind of work (maybe not art of course) but social work (see all media buttons below fb, twitter pinterest, g+) http://imgur.com/8hKKIjP

I am done buying for now, I have plenty, (in this coin) I like exchanges, action etc.. its exciting, but viral marketing is super important and will happen, people like this coin! even color or name itself because I spoke to many people, it is just simply liked

did you see this btw... https://www.coingecko.com/en  did I say I am done buying ?  Cool
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:40:29 PM

RDD gets destroyed on cryptsy, buy cheap @ 21 now Wink

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Jeff8247

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:59:01 PM

Lol classic. OK take a backup of you wallet.dat, save it to 100 places. Remove reddcoin-qt.exe, start -> run -> ℅appdata℅ look for reddcoin. Open up folder delete everything except wallet.DAT. download latest reddcoin-qt.exe and run it again. Your all done

i'm getting "System Error: CDB() : Can't open database file wall.dat, error 30974"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=System+Error%3A+CDB()+%3A+Can%27t+open+database+file+wallet.dat%2C+error+30974

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln, 1864
hadi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:35:06 AM

hey dev team ? instead of shit ideas and shit videos,try to add merchant sites and game sites support redd !
kujaw

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:40:44 AM

Hello, I've got a problem. I sent yesterday some RDD from exchange to my Android wallet and they still are not in the wallet. I don't understand exactly what does it mean that after block 260799 my RDD will be sent to a non-valid of the blockchain. Does it mean that I've just lost them?
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:30:46 AM

Hello, I've got a problem. I sent yesterday some RDD from exchange to my Android wallet and they still are not in the wallet. I don't understand exactly what does it mean that after block 260799 my RDD will be sent to a non-valid of the blockchain. Does it mean that I've just lost them?

First check the balance of your wallet address in one or two block explorers which are provided in the OP.
Contact your exchange and ask them what happens to your withdrawal.
Many exchanges have one or more confirmation requirement after withdrawal is placed.
Usually after you placed the withdrawal request, the exchange will sent to you a confirmation link by email and you need to click that and confirm.
Some need to enter password after clicking the link to confirm. Some exchanges authenticate by email and sms or via google authenticator.
If you coins are send to a wrong block chain if its possible(I don't know that), you can get it back without any problem.
But above all make sure you used the correct wallet address for withdrawal.
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:27:31 PM

hey dev team ? instead of shit ideas and shit videos,try to add merchant sites and game sites support redd !

why so aggressive, this ain't corporate exercise lol, coin will do extremely well but only on the basis of people being nice (and respectful) to each other

scan of "situation" in the morning reveals 21 sat as a base and cryptsy wallet address shows staking activity, my own wallet activity should do the same in few hours and expecting ~ 2,000 RDD as I increased my position at 21 yesterday

have a great day!
allcoinminer

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:54:30 PM

why so aggressive, this ain't corporate exercise lol, coin will do extremely well but only on the basis of people being nice (and respectful) to each other

scan of "situation" in the morning reveals 21 sat as a base and cryptsy wallet address shows staking activity, my own wallet activity should do the same in few hours and expecting ~ 2,000 RDD as I increased my position at 21 yesterday

have a great day!

As always said by the developing team Reddcoin price will never be pumped.
So do not expect a sudden price rise to moon and back to hell.
It will be a slow and steady growth. You look at each and every price chart of Reddcoin, we can see how the price is moving or the coin is getting developed.
There is a lot of price rises, corrections and consolidations along the journey.
And at the same time more acceptance and the community too getting bigger and bigger day by day.
IMHO, the ReddCoin is a very stable and professionally managed Crypto Coin.
It will create a good fortune for anyone who are patient enough to get carried away by these small price fluctuations.
If you want proof try comparing the price charts of a good company stock, a penny stock, Reddcoin and some pump & dump coin.
ReddCoin (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 12:55:19 PM

We just bought 1275$ worth of ads on Reddit to promote our new video.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2ckzwm/i_just_bought_some_reddit_ads_to_promote_our_new/

REDDCOIN - THE SOCIAL CURRENCY
www.reddcoin.com
allcoinminer

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:02:41 PM

We just bought 1275$ worth of ads on Reddit to promote our new video.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2ckzwm/i_just_bought_some_reddit_ads_to_promote_our_new/

Awesome guys. Promotion/Marketing is the primary thing to be focused on for this kind of a social coin.
Thanks once again.
tricass

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:08:23 PM

have a great day!

what's the min coin age before i can stake?

hadi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:00:13 PM

unfortunately,Android wallet not work anymore after changing to POS
try to return your coins
kujaw

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:13:22 PM

First check the balance of your wallet address in one or two block explorers which are provided in the OP.
Many exchanges have one or more confirmation requirement after withdrawal is placed.
Usually after you placed the withdrawal request, the exchange will sent to you a confirmation link by email and you need to click that and confirm.
Some need tol enter password after clicking the link to confirm. Some exchanges authenticate by email and sms or via google authenticator.
If you coins are send to a wrong block chain if its possible(I don't know that), you can get it back without any problem.

I've checked on bitinfocharts.com and the coins are on my wallet address. So I think now I should take my wallet file from android to my computer and everything will be there?

How to return coins?
allcoinminer

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:32:17 PM

Some need tol enter password after clicking the link to confirm. Some exchanges authenticate by email and sms or via google authenticator.

I've checked on bitinfocharts.com and the coins are on my wallet address. So I think now I should take my wallet file from android to my computer and everything will be there?

How to return coins?

So, your are are not lost and they are all in your wallet itself.
Now, do one thing, delete all the files including blockchain and uninstall reddcoin qt wallet software.
These are in local settings  folder and program folder.Before doing this you should backup your wallet.dat file.
Keep the wallet.dat on a safe place. I will recommend you to extract the private key also from qt and keep a back up of it in paper.
This will be helpful if the wallet.dat file is corrupted in any case.

Then, re-install the reddcoin software and sync. It will take some time.
Close reddcoin qt, restart your computer(there is a reason for this) Copy paste the old wallet.dat file.
Start Reddcoin Wallet Software, you will have your coins there.
If in any case the coins are not there and your are seeing it in transaction page, just close the wallet for some days and check again.
kujaw

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:11:35 PM

How to return coins?

Now, do one thing, delete all the files including blockchain and uninstall reddcoin qt wallet software.
These are in local settings  folder and program folder.Before doing this you should backup your wallet.dat file.
Keep the wallet.dat on a safe place. I will recommend you to extract the private key also from qt and keep a back up of it in paper.

Close reddcoin qt, restart your computer(there is a reason for this) Copy paste the old wallet.dat file.
If in any case the coins are not there and your are seeing it in transaction page, just close the wallet for some days and check again.

K I dpn't know if I explained it well - I have Android wallet, where should be my coins. When I open the wallet it shows "0", when I check this wallet on bitinfocharts.com they are on this wallet. My computer works on linux.
So I should remove everything rdd related from computer but firstly backup wallet.dat? In my case I think I should:
1. Take wallet.dat file from my phone to computer (and make additional backup)
2. Remove & install linux wallet
3. Wait till it synchronizes
4. Restart computer
5. Paste old wallet.dat to wallet folder
6. They should be visible, if not check the wallet after some time.

Am I correct? I want to do everything perfectly Smiley
allcoinminer

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:31:06 PM

How to return coins?

These are in local settings  folder and program folder.Before doing this you should backup your wallet.dat file.

K I dpn't know if I explained it well - I have Android wallet, where should be my coins. When I open the wallet it shows "0", when I check this wallet on bitinfocharts.com they are on this wallet. My computer works on linux.
So I should remove everything rdd related from computer but firstly backup wallet.dat? In my case I think I should:
1. Take wallet.dat file from my phone to computer (and make additional backup)
2. Remove & install linux wallet
3. Wait till it synchronizes
4. Restart computer
5. Paste old wallet.dat to wallet folder
6. They should be visible, if not check the wallet after some time.

Am I correct? I want to do everything perfectly Smiley

Do a restart after replacing all rdd related from your computer.
Rest seems good.
KSGuy

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:09:55 PM

I hope my coin is still staking otherwise i'm going to dump this shit coin
N
Says the man with DolphinCoin in his signature....

At least the wallet works....
The wallet works fine.
And if there is an issue, it takes all over 20 seconds searching google to get it working. (at least it did for me)

What exactly is the problem, we can help if you'd like?
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: