Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2018, 07:56:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 685034 times)
hadi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:00:13 PM

Hello, I've got a problem. I sent yesterday some RDD from exchange to my Android wallet and they still are not in the wallet. I don't understand exactly what does it mean that after block 260799 my RDD will be sent to a non-valid of the blockchain. Does it mean that I've just lost them?

unfortunately,Android wallet not work anymore after changing to POS
try to return your coins
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kujaw

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:13:22 PM

First check the balance of your wallet address in one or two block explorers which are provided in the OP.
Contact your exchange and ask them what happens to your withdrawal.
Many exchanges have one or more confirmation requirement after withdrawal is placed.
Usually after you placed the withdrawal request, the exchange will sent to you a confirmation link by email and you need to click that and confirm.
Some need tol enter password after clicking the link to confirm. Some exchanges authenticate by email and sms or via google authenticator.
If you coins are send to a wrong block chain if its possible(I don't know that), you can get it back without any problem.
But above all make sure you used the correct wallet address for withdrawal.

I've checked on bitinfocharts.com and the coins are on my wallet address. So I think now I should take my wallet file from android to my computer and everything will be there?

How to return coins?
allcoinminer

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:32:17 PM

First check the balance of your wallet address in one or two block explorers which are provided in the OP.
Many exchanges have one or more confirmation requirement after withdrawal is placed.
Usually after you placed the withdrawal request, the exchange will sent to you a confirmation link by email and you need to click that and confirm.
Some need tol enter password after clicking the link to confirm. Some exchanges authenticate by email and sms or via google authenticator.
If you coins are send to a wrong block chain if its possible(I don't know that), you can get it back without any problem.

I've checked on bitinfocharts.com and the coins are on my wallet address. So I think now I should take my wallet file from android to my computer and everything will be there?

How to return coins?

So, your are are not lost and they are all in your wallet itself.
Now, do one thing, delete all the files including blockchain and uninstall reddcoin qt wallet software.
These are in local settings  folder and program folder.Before doing this you should backup your wallet.dat file.
Keep the wallet.dat on a safe place. I will recommend you to extract the private key also from qt and keep a back up of it in paper.
This will be helpful if the wallet.dat file is corrupted in any case.

Then, re-install the reddcoin software and sync. It will take some time.
Close reddcoin qt, restart your computer(there is a reason for this) Copy paste the old wallet.dat file.
Start Reddcoin Wallet Software, you will have your coins there.
If in any case the coins are not there and your are seeing it in transaction page, just close the wallet for some days and check again.
kujaw

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:11:35 PM

How to return coins?

Now, do one thing, delete all the files including blockchain and uninstall reddcoin qt wallet software.
These are in local settings  folder and program folder.Before doing this you should backup your wallet.dat file.
Keep the wallet.dat on a safe place. I will recommend you to extract the private key also from qt and keep a back up of it in paper.

Close reddcoin qt, restart your computer(there is a reason for this) Copy paste the old wallet.dat file.
If in any case the coins are not there and your are seeing it in transaction page, just close the wallet for some days and check again.

K I dpn't know if I explained it well - I have Android wallet, where should be my coins. When I open the wallet it shows "0", when I check this wallet on bitinfocharts.com they are on this wallet. My computer works on linux.
So I should remove everything rdd related from computer but firstly backup wallet.dat? In my case I think I should:
1. Take wallet.dat file from my phone to computer (and make additional backup)
2. Remove & install linux wallet
3. Wait till it synchronizes
4. Restart computer
5. Paste old wallet.dat to wallet folder
6. They should be visible, if not check the wallet after some time.

Am I correct? I want to do everything perfectly Smiley
allcoinminer

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:31:06 PM

How to return coins?

These are in local settings  folder and program folder.Before doing this you should backup your wallet.dat file.

K I dpn't know if I explained it well - I have Android wallet, where should be my coins. When I open the wallet it shows "0", when I check this wallet on bitinfocharts.com they are on this wallet. My computer works on linux.
So I should remove everything rdd related from computer but firstly backup wallet.dat? In my case I think I should:
1. Take wallet.dat file from my phone to computer (and make additional backup)
2. Remove & install linux wallet
3. Wait till it synchronizes
4. Restart computer
5. Paste old wallet.dat to wallet folder
6. They should be visible, if not check the wallet after some time.

Am I correct? I want to do everything perfectly Smiley

Do a restart after replacing all rdd related from your computer.
Rest seems good.
KSGuy

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:09:55 PM

I hope my coin is still staking otherwise i'm going to dump this shit coin
N
Says the man with DolphinCoin in his signature....

At least the wallet works....
The wallet works fine.
And if there is an issue, it takes all over 20 seconds searching google to get it working. (at least it did for me)

What exactly is the problem, we can help if you'd like?
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:41:15 PM

I keep getting a run time error every time I try to open the wallet or even after syncing it will just automatically shutdown with a block error.

I run several wallets and this is the first time I come across this error.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:31:03 PM

hey dev team ? instead of shit ideas and shit videos,try to add merchant sites and game sites support redd !

why so aggressive, this ain't corporate exercise lol, coin will do extremely well but only on the basis of people being nice (and respectful) to each other

scan of "situation" in the morning reveals 21 sat as a base and cryptsy wallet address shows staking activity, my own wallet activity should do the same in few hours and expecting ~ 2,000 RDD as I increased my position at 21 yesterday

have a great day!

what's the min coin age before i can stake?

there is an element of randomness built into the process at 4 million Redd's thats 50 x 4 200K a year.. so 2,000 coins a day pretty decent

please leave your wallet up and running non stop.. best is to work of git master (git pull and actual software build from ground up) if not skilled pull latest binaries from their site

checking crytpsy for 20 sat is probed on bittrex, but bittrex has halted some operations brb

hard stop is at 15 satoshi at that level coin is like almost given away for free, I have about 250K to fill to 4 million, diff between 21 and 15 is like 40 50 dollars.. still a nice steak dinner and a wine

new upcoming awesome coin

the Gulden Coin: GKWHEPx3rQyPnbgQUSHu8gtgoRCgpqed1j
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:59:43 PM

just added over 1 million Redds, now at 5 million total at .20 .21. taking a calculated risk

completed 5 000 000.29854668 RDD acquisition this is 50 x 5 250K redds annual (% stake)

and reason why I did that is the overnight and till now .15 should have been reached but it did not so I risked, scared that 15 will be pushed down or tried but I doubt it at that level no one makes any money

kujaw

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:12:09 PM

Rest seems good.

I cannot find wallet.dat anywhere on my phone ;/ I made a copy of reddcoin wallet keys, but I have no idea what to do with this file. Where should I put it? Or where should I look for wallet.dat on Android?
allcoinminer

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:33:52 PM

Rest seems good.

I cannot find wallet.dat anywhere on my phone ;/ I made a copy of reddcoin wallet keys, but I have no idea what to do with this file. Where should I put it? Or where should I look for wallet.dat on Android?

Check whether you have an option to extract private key from that android app.
I never used an android app for REDDcoin. Will install one and look into it.
kujaw

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:47:21 PM

Ok everything is solved! Smiley

I used this link: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2bkzgy/about_the_androidwallet/
It guides to: http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1rl7xx/need_help_importing_private_keys/
And in the second link everything is explained.

So for the nearest future - Android wallet doesn't work and nobody should use it Smiley
allcoinminer

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:03:06 PM

Ok everything is solved! Smiley

I used this link: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2bkzgy/about_the_androidwallet/
It guides to: http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1rl7xx/need_help_importing_private_keys/
And in the second link everything is explained.

So for the nearest future - Android wallet doesn't work and nobody should use it Smiley

Good to see that you solved the issue.
That's the reason for no link to the android wallet in OP or reddcoin website.
ymod123

Activity: 437

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:08:05 PM

my first stake is 1276.04398 I add MORE COINS IN MY WALLET  and now i only got 115.3223
how come the more i have coins in my wallet i less stake?
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:28:49 PM

my first stake is 1276.04398 I add MORE COINS IN MY WALLET  and now i only got 115.3223
how come the more i have coins in my wallet i less stake?

keep wallet up, actually at 21 current market value is when you all have started so thanks to manipulation of many we are at almost the bottom at 15 satoshi but at that level big money (in the hundreds of millions of Redds) make no money, I say buy as much as you can serious

doge is not taken seriously, redd is in terms of commerce as simple as that, you can quote me on that later

the ultra low bottom is at 15 satoshi large buy walls have been positioned there and waiting for another bait, anything lower and coin ceases to have meaning, I lose you lose

ontopicplease

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:39:21 PM

Since the posv started I generated coins a couple of times. The strange thing is 2 out of 6 times they where generated to another adddress and not my own wallet address. Any one an idea?
tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:24:15 AM

hey dev team ? instead of shit ideas and shit videos,try to add merchant sites and game sites support redd !

why so aggressive, this ain't corporate exercise lol, coin will do extremely well but only on the basis of people being nice (and respectful) to each other

scan of "situation" in the morning reveals 21 sat as a base and cryptsy wallet address shows staking activity, my own wallet activity should do the same in few hours and expecting ~ 2,000 RDD as I increased my position at 21 yesterday

have a great day!

there is an element of randomness built into the process at 4 million Redd's thats 50 x 4 200K a year.. so 2,000 coins a day pretty decent

please leave your wallet up and running non stop.. best is to work of git master (git pull and actual software build from ground up) if not skilled pull latest binaries from their site

checking crytpsy for 20 sat is probed on bittrex, but bittrex has halted some operations brb

hard stop is at 15 satoshi at that level coin is like almost given away for free, I have about 250K to fill to 4 million, diff between 21 and 15 is like 40 50 dollars.. still a nice steak dinner and a wine

The randomness comes from the minting process as you compete to solve POS blocks. However, you have to hold the coins in your wallet for a certain amount of time before you can start the minting process. This is the minimum coin age. I recall seeing this on the site before but can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know what this is? I've pulled all my coins from the exchanges, didn't realise cryptsy was staking our coins, to start my own staking but wanted to know when to check back on my wallet to see the results.

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:07:31 AM

have a great day!

The randomness comes from the minting process as you compete to solve POS blocks. However, you have to hold the coins in your wallet for a certain amount of time before you can start the minting process. This is the minimum coin age. I recall seeing this on the site before but can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know what this is? I've pulled all my coins from the exchanges, didn't realise cryptsy was staking our coins, to start my own staking but wanted to know when to check back on my wallet to see the results.

It should be 8 hours until your coins can begin staking, but don't expect to start getting paid straight away. I am still waiting for my first stake since staking began.

tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:08:56 AM

have a great day!

It should be 8 hours until your coins can begin staking, but don't expect to start getting paid straight away. I am still waiting for my first stake since staking began.

thanks! thought it was a bit longer than that. guess i'll be checking my wallet more frequently than i thought at first Smiley

edit: it would be great if the wallet gave an estimate or probability of producing a stake over the coming hours/days just like the hobonickels coin wallet does.
also, anyone know what the purpose is in showing the average weight? i get the total weight but not sure what showing the average gives you. oh..and that network weight is a very large number Smiley

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:10:52 AM

have a great day!

thanks! thought it was a bit longer than that. guess i'll be checking my wallet more frequently than i thought at first Smiley

edit: it would be great if the wallet gave an estimate or probability of producing a stake over the coming hours/days just like the hobonickels coin wallet does.
also, anyone know what the purpose is in showing the average weight? i get the total weight but not sure what showing the average gives you. oh..and that network weight is a very large number Smiley

This post might help explain things abit better.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2clb1v/does_your_total_weight_and_your_average_weight/

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.