Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attack On Worldcore: Who hides behind?  (Read 1866 times)
ValarCrais

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

I've just remembered a funny story about Worldcore I read here on the forum.
A girl complaint about Worldcore saying she had bought the token for (I don't recall the exact amount, sorry) something like 0,08 and manged to sold it for 0,15 then - weeping out how bad the token is, she hasn't got any profit at all Grin It sounds like she's never to school because it's about basic mathematics - she's got almost 100% of profit from nowhere! Of course, the positivity of the effect depends on volumes you trade but you just can't argue with exact science of mathematics - don't weep, trade big volumes and you'll feel bigger effect. It's simple when it comes to cheap altcoins.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sinfang (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

I've just remembered a funny story about Worldcore I read here on the forum.
A girl complaint about Worldcore saying she had bought the token for (I don't recall the exact amount, sorry) something like 0,08 and manged to sold it for 0,15 then - weeping out how bad the token is, she hasn't got any profit at all Grin It sounds like she's never to school because it's about basic mathematics - she's got almost 100% of profit from nowhere! Of course, the positivity of the effect depends on volumes you trade but you just can't argue with exact science of mathematics - don't weep, trade big volumes and you'll feel bigger effect. It's simple when it comes to cheap altcoins.   

It's about greed and very human indeed - a girl expected euro in thousands and got a dozen only. But there's nothing wrong with Worldcore anyway. Noone has ever promised it shall overcome Bitcoin. And there' a lot of much worse token and and even scams around.   

Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

Are there any news on the yesterday's court session in Moscow based on the the Worldcore's lawsuit? Has been the verdict published already and what is the made decision?
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

Are there any news on the yesterday's court session in Moscow based on the the Worldcore's lawsuit? Has been the verdict published already and what is the made decision?

Nothing has been heard yet. Personally I don't read Russian and unable to read the related news from Moscow. I remember that a forum member Squeeze (who's from Slovenia) understands Russian well enough to translate and post the news from Russia here (Slovenian and Russian languages are close enough). I believing he'll be posting something new regarding the trial anytime soon.   
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Hello, you former Worldcore defenders! Did you all have holidays and are active again unisono? No, you surely don´t be "paid shills" of Worldcore but I think you are multiple accounts of one team member. You obviously have insider knowledges. If you are not Bohdan Taranenko ask him for a translation of this Kiev Police Department document because he is Ukrainian. There still doesn´t exist a proof for scam but I believe there are evident suspicion aspects which will be investigated further more. Next step could be a court file.

An interesting quotation in the neigbouring thread from one of those who attacked Worldcore before saying "There still doesn't exist a proof for scam" - quite an important recognition and it means something!

This means even the most wicked paidposters got sick and tired trying to fight against natural and obvious things  Cool 
Sinfang (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

Nothing has been heard yet. Personally I don't read Russian and unable to read the related news from Moscow. I remember that a forum member Squeeze (who's from Slovenia) understands Russian well enough to translate and post the news from Russia here (Slovenian and Russian languages are close enough). I believing he'll be posting something new regarding the trial anytime soon.   

It's been confirmed that another another court session (the final I hope) is set to October 2, 2018. The defendant - Rusbase - is obliged to present to the court evidence accordingly to the item 65 of the Russian Code of Commercial procedure which means Rusbase is obliged to prove its position otherwise the desicion shall be made in favour of Worldcore. There' just two more weeks to go and it's over.
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

It's been confirmed that another another court session (the final I hope) is set to October 2, 2018. The defendant - Rusbase - is obliged to present to the court evidence accordingly to the item 65 of the Russian Code of Commercial procedure which means Rusbase is obliged to prove its position otherwise the desicion shall be made in favour of Worldcore. There' just two more weeks to go and it's over.

It seems like Rusbase hasn't preseneted to the court any evidence to maintain and protect their position. In my opinion nothing has been made on purpose - just to prolong the process to delay the final desicion date to the most late date possible. Inderectly my opinion is based on the fact that Rusbase deleted the article mentioning Worldcore as a scam from their site and because of this it's very hard for Rusbase to defend their positions at the court.   
Sinfang (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

Curiosuly the paidposters activity against Worldcore has been decreasing for a month or two and now it's on the historical minimum since the September 2017 - 1-2 posts per day in the English speaking tharead against 6-8 post six months before. I wonder what's it all about? A calm before the storm - I mean the delayed court session in Moscow?   
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Curiosuly the paidposters activity against Worldcore has been decreasing for a month or two and now it's on the historical minimum since the September 2017 - 1-2 posts per day in the English speaking tharead against 6-8 post six months before. I wonder what's it all about? A calm before the storm - I mean the delayed court session in Moscow?   

Meanwhile for your reading pleasure - an interesting independent ivestigations about Alex Prochukhan's and Cheslav Pestyuk's activities beyond law and order in Questra and also regarding their attack on Worldcore:

http://worldcore-review.com/en/about-site-worldsore-review/
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Talking about Worldcore in general - we all know that no scams can last longer than a year or a year and a half and personally I can't remeber any scam project being busy with various functionality updates, serious fintech events and industry associations membership. Could you name me please just a single proven scam which doing something in a way Worldcore does?   
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Talking about Worldcore in general - we all know that no scams can last longer than a year or a year and a half and personally I can't remeber any scam project being busy with various functionality updates, serious fintech events and industry associations membership. Could you name me please just a single proven scam which doing something in a way Worldcore does?   

Very laconic and very well said for all the forum newcomers - just a summary of what Worldcore actually is at the moment.  And it has nver been a scam.
Switch on your own brains, read the thread, search upon Google and analyze the information given by the both sides of the conflict. This works and this helps a lot!  Wink
Ask yourself why a couple of account have been posting a lot of negative information regarding Worldcore longer than for a year now. Do you have any explanation? Personally I have it and it's quite obvious - it's been nothng but a black PR-attack.

ValarCrais

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

Interestingly, this July an English-speaking resource Coinidol.com published an article “The Arrest Of The Organizer Of Crypto Currency Scam Worldcore Pavel Krymov: Deceived Depositors Are Represented By International Law Firm” - the well know approach from the Questra attackers. But subsequently, the text was changed by the editors : the editors added in the beginning, and the end of the article notes that this material is paid for by third parties, respectively, may contain false information or does not correspond to reality. Latetr upon the Worldcore's laywers request the comment changes once again: Coinidol.com faithfully explores the content of any text before the publication, mainly if it is provided by a third party and paid for as an advertisement. Coinidol.com command received information from Denis Kastin, a junior associate company “Law & Trust that there is no connection between the Worldcore, owned by EUPSProvider, and Pavel Krymov. We received validation information E&Y Consulting company EUPSProvider and a copy of the certificate that ensures compliance with the PCI DSS requirements - this means even the third parties are able to investigate and confirm that there's no any conection bewtween Worldcore and Pavel Krymov - the thing Marina Uni loves to discuss that much!   
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

My points to conclude Worldcore has never been a scam.
It's very simple.

First, Worldcore doesn't practice any pump and dump schemes (just look at the WRC graphs) -  but the scams do.
Second, Wordlcore keeps on developing features - worldcore.trade has been launched, the applications are updated on regular basis, the VISA debet cards are on the way etc.
Third, Worldcore fights for it's reputation at the courts - do you know many scam doing that?

That's why I have to agree that the a lot of times mentioned above the black PR-attack from Alex Prochukhan against Worldcore has taken it's place - enough evidence to it has been collected and displayed here in the forum.

Exactly.
And one more point from me.
First of all, Worldcore is a payment system and it works, all the their own token-related activities are optional. 
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

Interestingly, this July an English-speaking resource Coinidol.com published an article “The Arrest Of The Organizer Of Crypto Currency Scam Worldcore Pavel Krymov: Deceived Depositors Are Represented By International Law Firm” - the well know approach from the Questra attackers. But subsequently, the text was changed by the editors : the editors added in the beginning, and the end of the article notes that this material is paid for by third parties, respectively, may contain false information or does not correspond to reality. Latetr upon the Worldcore's laywers request the comment changes once again: Coinidol.com faithfully explores the content of any text before the publication, mainly if it is provided by a third party and paid for as an advertisement. Coinidol.com command received information from Denis Kastin, a junior associate company “Law & Trust that there is no connection between the Worldcore, owned by EUPSProvider, and Pavel Krymov. We received validation information E&Y Consulting company EUPSProvider and a copy of the certificate that ensures compliance with the PCI DSS requirements - this means even the third parties are able to investigate and confirm that there's no any conection bewtween Worldcore and Pavel Krymov - the thing Marina Uni loves to discuss that much!   

A couple of proves to my post above, confirming stopkrymov.com is related to questra.es - by an independent service Built With, please click and review the links:

http://worldcore-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/stopkrymov-kvestra.png

http://worldcore-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/krymov-kvestra4.jpg

ValarCrais

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

I bought these coins at 0.09 dollars on e. D.and thought that would be growth, I did not sell when they were 0.25, thought that it is very promising and now I regret, I sold them at 0.12 with a small profit and now I do not believe in this team. Maybe I'm wrong, but the price has fallen very much.

99% of the cryptocurrencies have their rises and falls and WRC is no an exception. The whole market is very volatile and barely regulated, you shouldn't put all the eggs in a single basket, you need to catch the moment, buy and sell constantly to make bigger profit. But in general this post displays the human greed well enough: you've lost nothing, you've even made a small profit doing nothing, but keep on blaming Worldcore for being not profitable up to your expectations heights. 
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Disclaimer to all the newcomers in the forum - I'd like to explain my position and constant support to Worldcore.

I was their ICO investors when the token was looking promising. After the dramatic price drop I sold about 60% of my Worldcore tokens but decided to keep a significant amount (a bit less than $10k) to the future to observe the token development. Yes, I believe the token still has some potential because of the payment system and Worldcore.trade development - there' constant improvements going.   

As at the moment I've got 8 various investments and keep on buying and selling tokens depending on the current market situation the Worldcore price price fall isn't critical to me, I lose somewhere, then gain somewhere and again and again - this is how the cryptonarket works.

But I'm very angry when someone like Marina Uni not being an investor at all keep on posting again and again fakes and speculations on purpose about my investments, making the token's price fall down even more. I'm an investor and let me decide myself what's scam and what's not when it comes to my investments. I'll be staying in defense of Worldcore - paid hands off!  Angry       
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

POTENTIALLY every financial institution even the largest of the banks could be scam - there've been enough scandals to prove it, let's take for example JP Morgan or even The Bank of America or the latest one with a Danish Danske Bank. (Keep in mind that there's in the Nordics always supposed to be the lowest level of scams and corruption - in the world's perception, but shit happenned anyway!). And because the industry is barely regulated and lacks profeesional standartization Worldcore proving their business is transparent and real joins various professional industry associations uniting the major banks and paymnet systems, for example, ABE- EBA (Euro banking association - https://www.abe-eba.eu/about-eba/eba-members/ )    
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Funnily enough in the next door thread " Worldcore Is a Scam" the topicstarter Marina Uni reported me to the moderators as a "paid bot who violates the forum's rules evades ban" for my post in defense to Worldcore. From my humble point of view this means the only one things: the paid poster Marina Uni has any real reasons to prove her so-called "point of view" but to ask the moderators too ban anyone who stands for Worldcore still!   

Nice to meet you!

For moderators: this paid bot violates the rules of the forum - evading a ban!

ValarCrais

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

And nonetheless also I would like to point that in a week we'll the court desision for the EUPSProvider lawsuit applied in defense of their business reputation against a Russian media called "Rusbase" which mentioned Worldcore as a scam in a one of their articles. The final court session is set to 02/10 and "Rusbase" is obliged by the in-bertween court desision to present to the court any evidence proving that Worldcore could be a scam. When the court desision is ready I hope some will publish it here for as an ultimate proof of the Worldcore's position.
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

The paidposters from the neighbouring thread keep on attacking Worldcore but nowdays less frequently and in a more clever way:

I don´t think that a Payment System like credit or debit card systems, PayPal or SEPA could be scam. Yet Worldcore isn´t a Payment System but a Payment Services Provider respectively a Money Transfer Institution based on crypto/blockchain technology. All companies with this background theoretically and practically have the potential for scam because this sector is poorly regulated and barely controlable. Now to the upcoming financial report: I´m curious if this one will be audited or not. Considering that Worldcore has already delivered a number of lies and fakes a non-audited one should be nothing worth - like the EY indicative valuation of Worldcore data from 02.10.2017 - not trustable.

And what is has to be said in a reply.
As you said POTENTIALLY every financial institution even the largest of the banks could be scam - there've been enough scandals to prove it, let's take for example JP Morgan or even The Bank of America or the latest one with a Danish Danske Bank. (Keep in mind that there's in the Nordics always supposed to be the lowest level of scams and corruption - in the world's perception, but shit happenned anyway!). And because the industry is barely regulated and lacks profeesional standartization Worldcore proving their business is transparent and real joins various professional industry associations uniting the major banks and paymnet systems, for example, ABE- EBA (Euro banking association - https://www.abe-eba.eu/about-eba/eba-members/ ). Being a member of the large respectable professional industry association is not the thing scammers would do easily because industry members professional assacitions are built and stand to develop, implement and protect professional standards and codes of conduct for their members - in return to researcher194 having said "this sector is poorly regulated and barely controlable".   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: