Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26003 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

@akarmin

"no problem! I have a few white things specially for you! the team has recently integrated bitcoin cash into worldcore wallet in addition to bitcoin, eth, ripple and usdt on their worldcore.trade exchange.
moreover, the team is working on financial report that many investors are waiting so much!"

I hoped you would show me REAL white things but the integration of Bitcoin Cash into the Worldcore wallet I don´t see as such one. Nope! Another crypto more will barely stimulate over all trades.  A real white thing would be the revival of WRC/BTC trade on Woldcore exchange. Currently there only exists a special "white thing" - namely a large white spot.

https://imgur.com/7V0EWiK
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

@akarmin

"no problem! I have a few white things specially for you! the team has recently integrated bitcoin cash into worldcore wallet in addition to bitcoin, eth, ripple and usdt on their worldcore.trade exchange.
moreover, the team is working on financial report that many investors are waiting so much!"

I hoped you would show me REAL white things but the integration of Bitcoin Cash into the Worldcore wallet I don´t see as such one. Nope! Another crypto more will barely stimulate over all trades.  A real white thing would be the revival of WRC/BTC trade on Woldcore exchange. Currently there only exists a special "white thing" - namely a large white spot.

I think they they are working on it. by the way, there's the wrc/btc pair at other exchanges like sistemkoin, okex and hitbtc. so, if you really want to sell wrc tokens (that I'm sure you don't hold since you're not an investor), you know where to trade.

A real white thing is the revival of issuance of new payment cards that is coming soon. moreover your black-pr-colleague, marina, is constantly saying that there's no financial reports to investors. once again: it's coming soon.

now, I have a question to you: how can a payment system be a scam?!
akarmin

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

"satisfied investors" Huh

marina, I have the same question to you that I ask researcher194: how can a payment system be a scam?
why are copypasting this very post everywhere? you do not answer my question!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251768.msg46146584#msg46146584
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023609.msg46177776#msg46177776

do you know that it's prohibited according to the rules? I will ask the mods to pay attention to it.

ValarCrais

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Marina, once again.

EUPSprovider provides payment solution - just simply review the company's profile at the respectable Bloomberg site.
The WRC token is a sort of a side project and not the main business.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=368379968 
EUPSProvider s.r.o. provides Internet-based financial services. The company offers global payment solutions, including access to bank payments, e-currency payments, prepaid debit cards, mass payments, payouts to any Visa/MasterCard credit/debit cards, and international payment processing for individuals and businesses. It also provides API/shopping cart interface services. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Prague, Czech Republic.

Does anyone believe Bloomberg would enlist at it's site a profile of a company which is supposed to be a scam? Bloomberg are too serious gusy too say the least.   
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

"satisfied investors" Huh

marina, I have the same question to you that I ask researcher194: how can a payment system be a scam?
why are copypasting this very post everywhere? you do not answer my question!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251768.msg46146584#msg46146584
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023609.msg46177776#msg46177776

do you know that it's prohibited according to the rules? I will ask the mods to pay attention to it.

how can a scam be a payment system?

and how can a paid poster from Voronezh be a investor?

Btw, what do you mean by saying "a paid poster from Voronezh", could you explain, please?

What I can see now is that you've locked the Russian speaking thread dedicated to Worldcore from leaving any further comments there which obviously means you're quite insecure about people reaction to the topic especially in the light of the recent new - the VISA appropval, new wallets integration, the court sessions etc.
But the facts speak for themselves - Worldcore isn't a scam and it has never been.

But the facts speak for themselves  Grin

Wouldn't you like to answer my questions first?

What does "a paid poster from Voronzh" mean?

and

How could a payments system be a scam?

Thanks.

ValarCrais

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

I bought these coins at 0.09 dollars on e. D.and thought that would be growth, I did not sell when they were 0.25, thought that it is very promising and now I regret, I sold them at 0.12 with a small profit and now I do not believe in this team. Maybe I'm wrong, but the price has fallen very much.

It's a very self-speaking example proving, once again, that WRC is a real thing and people blame it not for meet being a scam, but not for meeting expectations in terms of profit. 99% of the cryptocurrencies have their rises and falls and WRC is no an exception. The whole market is very volatile and barely regulated, you shouldn't put all the eggs in a single basket, you need to catch the moment, buy and sell constantly to make bigger profit. But in general this post displays the human greed well enough: you've lost nothing, you've even made a small profit doing nothing, but keep on blaming Worldcore for being not profitable up to your expectations heights.  
akarmin

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

how can a scam be a payment system?

how can you write instead of marina, when your level of argumentation is about a level of a schoolboy? you are compromising her!

researcher! I have a request to you: when you are looking for new colleagues, please, do not take just any first man from the street. against the background of other paid-translators you are looking more convincing.

when you say some stupid stuff - bring the proofs, please. ok?
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

Once again: the investors disappointmnet doesn't make the whole project a scam. Meeting up all the investors expectations is a best case but a hardly possible scenario
Just review the quotation and my comment above carefully, it's exactly about the situation with investors expectations:

I bought these coins at 0.09 dollars on e. D.and thought that would be growth, I did not sell when they were 0.25, thought that it is very promising and now I regret, I sold them at 0.12 with a small profit and now I do not believe in this team. Maybe I'm wrong, but the price has fallen very much.

It's a very self-speaking example proving, once again, that WRC is a real thing and people blame it not for meet being a scam, but not for meeting expectations in terms of profit. 99% of the cryptocurrencies have their rises and falls and WRC is no an exception. The whole market is very volatile and barely regulated, you shouldn't put all the eggs in a single basket, you need to catch the moment, buy and sell constantly to make bigger profit. But in general this post displays the human greed well enough: you've lost nothing, you've even made a small profit doing nothing, but keep on blaming Worldcore for being not profitable up to your expectations heights.  

For example ICO rating rated Worldcore 2.9 out of 5 points which means there' hundreds of less successful tokens on market.

researcher194

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

@akarmin

I think they they are working on it. by the way, there's the wrc/btc pair at other exchanges like sistemkoin, okex and hitbtc. so, if you really want to sell wrc tokens (that I'm sure you don't hold since you're not an investor), you know where to trade.

A real white thing is the revival of issuance of new payment cards that is coming soon. moreover your black-pr-colleague, marina, is constantly saying that there's no financial reports to investors. once again: it's coming soon.

I don´t think that a Payment System like credit or debit card systems, PayPal or SEPA could be scam. Yet Worldcore isn´t a Payment System but a Payment Services Provider respectively a Money Transfer Institution based on crypto/blockchain technology. All companies with this background theoretically and practically have the potential for scam because this sector is poorly regulated and barely controlable. Now to the upcoming financial report: I´m curious if this one will be audited or not. Considering that Worldcore has already delivered a number of lies and fakes a non-audited one should be nothing worth - like the EY indicative valuation of Worldcore data from 02.10.2017 - not trustable.
akarmin

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

@akarmin

I don´t think that a Payment System like credit or debit card systems, PayPal or SEPA could be scam. Yet Worldcore isn´t a Payment System but a Payment Services Provider respectively a Money Transfer Institution based on crypto/blockchain technology. All companies with this background theoretically and practically have the potential for scam because this sector is poorly regulated and barely controlable. Now to the upcoming financial report: I´m curious if this one will be audited or not. Considering that Worldcore has already delivered a number of lies and fakes a non-audited one should be nothing worth - like the EY indicative valuation of Worldcore data from 02.10.2017 - not trustable.

you are misleading other people. this is exactly a payment system that helps to make transfers within the network with zero fee. yes, it's based on crypto/blockchain technology. and that's an advantage rather than a disadvantage: no fees, no pendings, etc.
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

As you said POTENTIALLY every financial institution even the largest of the banks could be scam - there've been enough scandals to prove it, let's take for example JP Morgan or even The Bank of America or the latest one with a Danish Danske Bank. (Keep in mind that there's in the Nordics always supposed to be the lowest level of scams and corruption - in the world's perception, but shit happenned anyway!). And because the industry is barely regulated and lacks profeesional standartization Worldcore proving their business is transparent and real joins various professional industry associations uniting the major banks and paymnet systems, for example, ABE- EBA (Euro banking association - https://www.abe-eba.eu/about-eba/eba-members/ )    
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

......Worldcore proving their business is transparent and real joins various professional industry associations uniting the major banks and paymnet systems, for example, ABE- EBA (Euro banking association - https://www.abe-eba.eu/about-eba/eba-members/ )    

Proves nothing and means nothing.
Pay some money and fill in a one page application form = instant "credibility".
A common tactic, see VEIAG and the UN for a recent example.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
researcher194

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Retrospection of EUPSProvider s.r.o. history

Here one can find all relevant data: when and of whom the company has been founded, when Nasonov appeared and started as CEO ...

https://imgur.com/a/Kxw8Zpd

The brand "Worldcore" provably was just registered on 22.04.2016 as a European Trade Mark.
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

......Worldcore proving their business is transparent and real joins various professional industry associations uniting the major banks and paymnet systems, for example, ABE- EBA (Euro banking association - https://www.abe-eba.eu/about-eba/eba-members/ )    

Are serious or making fools of all us posting as "an example" a bad link leading to the thread which has been removed? What were you trying to say?

https://i.postimg.cc/2SpDfPrP/oydated.jpg
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 10:36:27 PM by tmfp

Are serious or making fools of all us posting as "an example" a bad link leading to the thread which has been removed? What were you trying to say?

You appear to be quite capable of making a fool of yourself with any assistance from me.

The linked thread has been mutilated by VEIAG to conceal their difficulty in answering simple questions about their scheme.
They claim, just like you do for Worldcore and EBA, "transparency" and credibility by association with a third party (UN Global Compact), which vets them for neither of those qualities.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

You appear to be quite capable of making a fool of yourself with any assistance from me.

The linked thread has been mutilated by VEIAG to conceal their difficulty in answering simple questions about their scheme.
They claim, just like you do for Worldcore and EBA, "transparency" and credibility by association with a third party (UN Global Compact), which vets them for neither of those qualities.

No, it's you and you alone who makes the people here laugh posting bad links as so-called "proofs" and then stating something was "mutilated". Provide us with real proofs or just simply stop spamming here. Regarding ABE-EBA membership - being a member of the large respectable professional industry association is not the thing scammers would do easily because industry members professional assacitions are built and stand to develop, implement and protect professional standards and codes of conduct for their members.
ValarCrais

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

No, it's you and you alone who makes the people here laugh posting bad links as so-called "proofs" and then stating something was "mutilated". Provide us with real proofs or just simply stop spamming here. Regarding ABE-EBA membership - being a member of the large respectable professional industry association is not the thing scammers would do easily because industry members professional assacitions are built and stand to develop, implement and protect professional standards and codes of conduct for their members.

For moderators: this paid bot violates the rules of the forum - evading a ban!

Dear Marina,

Let me point that you're offtopic and agressive without any mature reasons. You've just duplicated the message you left just three days ago. Is it under the forum's rules?
Also I think it's impolite to say the least to blame people of being "paid bot" and call the moderators to ban if someone disagree with your private and subjective opinion.
In my private and subjective opinion Worldcore is not a scam.  Anyway, let the moderators make their own desicion - they're moderators here and not you. But I'll save your messages in web archive for history.   
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

let the moderators make their own desicion   

Cheap bot of Pavel Krymov ValarCrais banned.

It's about time. Be prepared for another swarm of WRC shill/bot accounts soon....

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
researcher194

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

EUPSProvider s.r.o. and Cyber Force Group s.r.o

Both Companies have been founded in 2013 with participation of Czech Pavlo Sidelov (Ukrainian origin), and both are located under the same address.
What EUPSProvider does is well known - but what about Cyber Force Group?

https://rejstrik.penize.cz/01987232-cyber-force-group-s-r-o

Like EUPSProvider with Worldcore Cyber Force Group has its own brand: SDK.finance. Here some information about this brand:

https://sdk.finance/

https://smartbear.com/learn/performance-monitoring/api-endpoints/?l=ua&l=ua

Yeah, the APIs - a back-end platform for financial transactions. SDK.finance is the leading provider for APIs (much more APIs than VISA!). Who controls the API endpoints is able to control the transactions of the clients - and even to carry out manipulation in this "ecosystem". Why not launching a lot of new domains without real businesses for a big scam?

This idea results of the following info about an IT consultant at Cyber Force Group: ALEX POTOCKI.

https://imgur.com/Kri0sjY

(Source: https://skimleads.com/all/Cyber-Force-Group-s.r.o.%2C-Prague%2C-Czech-Republic/leads.html)

khansum25

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

let the moderators make their own desicion    

Cheap bot of Pavel Krymov ValarCrais banned.

It's about time. Be prepared for another swarm of WRC shill/bot accounts soon....

I'm curious what is the War of the Roses is going on here for a good while?
Not sure if taking advices from a person with the trust level in red zone like IconFirm is a good idea.

What I've learnt so far from this thread is that Worldcore is a payment solutions provider from the Czech Republic having its own token and being attacked by some desperados  - it's been going on for over the year, an interesting story, I have delve deeper into.  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: