Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not fear the red market and believe in the future of cryptocurrencies!  (Read 540 times)
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

for me it is easy, I have seen so many regulations that I don't panic after all, just the holding and sometimes even buying more
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?

I agree. The bullish market just passed but it was short-lived. For sure there will be more bullish weeks to come. The crypto market is naturally volatile and prices will fluctuate from time to time. We do not need to react to changes in a panicky way because that won't do us more harm than good. Just chill and wait for the right moment. You will usually feel that when it comes.

Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?
Your problem is that you are too much in a hurry, you think that the ability to earn twice as much will appear tomorrow. But this is not so. Usually in order to earn - We need to wait. Sometimes the expectation can be several months.
I have waited for more than a few months now. I have waited for the green market for six months. But now the market is still red. I try to overcome my fears, but I still worry about the future of cryptos.

Torrenth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

problems like this always happen every year, if you are not a beginner I am sure will get used to this situation. so everyone will not panic.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

yes I agree with you. that when the market price on the down we should remain calm and do not panic, get used to thinking positive in the face of situations that may make us nervous. a true trader must have known about the situation and what to do. we must always be optimistic that the price will be stable and crypto will continue to grow in the future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

The fall of the red area does seem terrible, but I will not panic. I think this is a normal situation. The recent market decline was due to the fact that the exchange was hacked!
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

In any situation, when everything turns red, you should know that early or later, everything will turn green again. You must always believe!
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

only holding now. No other chance, or sell in loss and leave the market? I think that some people did it.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

if I do not sell during the pump, then just sit quietly and wait for the next pump, why bother.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
mightname

Activity: 408

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Unfortunately between the rounded uptrend and ages deal, bitcoin has been struggling above the yore meagre months. People though ages would be judge on the contrary it's not ineluctably the exemplification.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

I think that we should not panic and sell everything . maybe some coins will not grow back . I think that you need to keep just now, much more time will be needed for recovery . But this is a personal opinion . and you decide
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

I don’t think these are all temporary, what market has become because of lack of demands from investors and if it still continues this red market also continues. Yes it can affect the future because depending on the recent market demand it will determine the future. Nice to know that you have a strong hands and have some patience, you will need that especially in this market crisis because it will take time to the market to recover.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

I think that we should not panic and sell everything . maybe some coins will not grow back . I think that you need to keep just now, much more time will be needed for recovery . But this is a personal opinion . and you decide
the current decline is quite long but there will be a time when the market will go up so wait until that day. but not all coins are good and have the potential to rise then watch your coins before making a decision to hold or sell.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

The most important thing is not to panic at such moments . the fact that the market went to the bottom is normal . the main thing to be patient and not to sell
sword024

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Slowly but surely the market began to recover. If we do not fall below, then we will trade in the range of 8000-8500. It is necessary that the altcoyins also catch up, and not fall to the next bottom. Now you need to be careful and do not take another chance. It's easier to buy and forget for 1-2 years.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

Last year was a period of a great hype with many new investors. I am sure this market is manipulated by big money in order to make the prices low and force people to panic selling, so you should be really wise these days.
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

No need for anyone to panic, there will always be red market just like there will always be green markets. The market is very volatile which means that prices can go anyway at any time. Just relax, don't panic and don't sell your coins just yet, the prices will definitely recover.
I also think that the market can not always be in one direction!
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

Yes, indeed! I also believe the same way. The market prices are down but I think it won't be long for the market to recover. Let's just stay positive.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

Yes, indeed! I also believe the same way. The market prices are down but I think it won't be long for the market to recover. Let's just stay positive.
I agree with you. I also think that the market will certainly recover, even in the near future. So do not panic. We need to have patience and wait for good news.
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

I also still believe that the market will get better again, but in addition to belief we must be guided by the data, do you have data that can make you believe and believe that the market will improve?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: