Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale -  (Read 23016 times)
acidfox

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:28:32 PM

Thank you Sushi.

Got my tracking number now, 4 days after shipping the miner.

Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:39:58 PM

Is Order #100000433 on the shipping of 25?? I only need to know that?? Someone from sushi-review.com only can confirm if my miner get ship before CNY? Otherwise i really like my refunds back.

I need some confirmation, i really confused now. I just have order late so that is the question i ask.

sushi (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:33:54 PM

Your antminer will ship before Chinese New Year!!! 

You may not receive the tracking number until sometimes during the Chinese New Year as I CAN NOT get the tacking number until a few days after the shipping. (I'm trying but I can't make up a tracking number or see it in the crystal ball for you.  So please be patient with the tracking number) 

If I goofed and missed your order or lost your order, YES, A FULL REFUND will be issue to you  (hope that will not happen)

Is Order #100000433 on the shipping of 25?? I only need to know that?? Someone from sushi-review.com only can confirm if my miner get ship before CNY? Otherwise i really like my refunds back.

I need some confirmation, i really confused now. I just have order late so that is the question i ask.

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
CroverNo01

Activity: 448
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:42:19 PM

News just in!! http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/

About the UPS Mumbai Plane Hijack

For the Lolz

Grin
sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:44:03 PM

SERIOUS?HuhHuh  or You trying to be a funny guy???

For the Lolz

Grin

CroverNo01

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:47:49 PM

For the Lolz

Grin

Funny guy just many claim the recent gang attacks in mumbai steal our miners aha, news just in that they have landed in Germany

Sorry Sushi Smiley 
Legend21

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:49:06 PM

Thanks for your update, Sushi! Dont worry about tracking number, if u have then send to me, take ur time with the track. just glad im on the ship too.
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:50:17 PM

yeah, whats up with that plane. why they take so long to fix it?
sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:57:46 PM

You almost gave me a heart attack!!!  Now I see it's a funny joke!!  HAHA  I can laugh but "Not Happy" with the UPS right now as some of those packages were to ship the following day and pushed it up 1 day to spped up the delivery but turned into a major delayed delivery thanks to UPS...  Angry

For the Lolz

Grin

Funny guy just many claim the recent gang attacks in mumbai steal our miners aha, news just in that they have landed in Germany

Sorry Sushi Smiley 

CroverNo01

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:12:28 AM

You almost gave me a heart attack!!!  Now I see it's a funny joke!!  HAHA  I can laugh but "Not Happy" with the UPS right now as some of those packages were to ship the following day and pushed it up 1 day to spped up the delivery but turned into a major delayed delivery thanks to UPS...  Angry

For the Lolz

Grin

Sorry Sushi Smiley 

Sorry sushi, but you are right UPS are still in the wrong, I am to phone them tomorrow to seek payment in return for the loss of delays! but she said payment is sent to the sender not customer!

Sender is the customer! so Bitmain gets the money for compensation Sad I was told by the kind lady on the phone on that flight she could see 300 to 400 units all stuck that came from the agent in china.

This is not Bitmains nor your fault this is fault of UPS

Sadly now have to wait extra 4 days to get miner Cry This is hurting my mining balance
PotatoMcGruff

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:16:26 AM

I made a myUPS account and don't see any shipments coming in. Hopefully mine is on it's way though..

Thanks again Sushi! Will definitely buy from you again as I can definitely see the value in your continued support!
creature1970

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:00:22 AM

It takes a little while to track down the right sized replacement rubber bands for the propellers.  Grin  Roll Eyes
sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:08:24 AM

Hi

If you are having problems with the antminer Fan and you purchased it from my group buy, please go to http://www.sushi-review.com and open a HELP DESK Ticket for WARRANTY and send me your order number and explanation of what's wrong with your fan.  So I can send a request to Bitmain for the warranty work. 

It takes a little while to track down the right sized replacement rubber bands for the propellers.  Grin  Roll Eyes

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:17:04 AM

Oh Joy.

Is my January 21 order processing on a broken rubber band powered plane?

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:21:41 AM

Sushi!!!!!

1) OK I am some idiot without patience,

2) YES, you did ship at the promise date,

3) IF YOU COULD SOLVE this problem of tracking numbers, stupid haters like me would know who to hate (not you)

4) UPS totally sucks and screwed the delivery with non-working airplanes.... maybe you should use DHL? (oh, they're telling me they're all the same, ok)

5) SORRY! My turn to give you my apologies
creature1970

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:24:25 AM

No problems with you Sushi.  Wink
the rubber band gag was aimed at UPS.  Grin

Hi

If you are having problems with the antminer Fan and you purchased it from my group buy, please go to http://www.sushi-review.com and open a HELP DESK Ticket for WARRANTY and send me your order number and explanation of what's wrong with your fan.  So I can send a request to Bitmain for the warranty work. 

cxboyminer

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:30:22 AM

Sushi didnt choose the courier. Bitmain does.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:35:54 AM

Tracking Number wise, I'm constantly working on to speed up the notification time. Going to the shopping cart system was one of the attempt so, I don't get fall behind on the same PM asking for the tracking number over and over again before I can find the important PM about tech support, customer services and defective item issues.

When I can find a better solution, I will try it.  For now, all I can promises is I DO SHIP, unless I goofed or screw up the order, your order will ship as I have managed well over 1,000 units of Antminers and I think I had a few missed orders and a few UPS lost packages (Later located by the UPS)

But I don't see obtaining the tracking number any sooner in the near future group buy for a while...  (Solution: I do list late tracking number warning on the item description before you buy!!!)

Sushi!!!!!

1) OK I am some idiot without patience,

2) YES, you did ship at the promise date,

3) IF YOU COULD SOLVE this problem of tracking numbers, stupid haters like me would know who to hate (not you)

4) UPS totally sucks and screwed the delivery with non-working airplanes.... maybe you should use DHL? (oh, they're telling me they're all the same, ok)

5) SORRY! My turn to give you my apologies

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:58:51 AM

Tracking Number wise, I'm constantly working on to speed up the notification time. Going to the shopping cart system was one of the attempt so, I don't get fall behind on the same PM asking for the tracking number over and over again before I can find the important PM about tech support, customer services and defective item issues.

When I can find a better solution, I will try it.  For now, all I can promises is I DO SHIP, unless I goofed or screw up the order, your order will ship as I have managed well over 1,000 units of Antminers and I think I had a few missed orders and a few UPS lost packages (Later located by the UPS)

But I don't see obtaining the tracking number any sooner in the near future group buy for a while...  (Solution: I do list late tracking number warning on the item description before you buy!!!)

I thought of the following: if you know which orders have been sent for sure, but you just don't know the tracking number yet, maybe you can mark them as 'shipped' instead of 'processing' on your website?

My 1st order has been delivered a long time ago, but it's still showing as 'processing'

Personally I was getting mad because I thought it still wasn't shipped yet, and as I didn't know about the delay, airplane problems of UPS, and the 1st order delivery was only 2 days (now it's over 4 days and it's still in transit somewhere).
sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:18:49 AM

UPDATE: 

I received the list of Tracking Numbers for the order# up to #323.

Items promised to ship by January 21st were shipped ON TIME.  Many of them received it already and a chunk of them shucked in India due to the mechanical problems with the UPS flight.  Currently I'm getting some up to 50 e-mails from the same customers every few minutes asking the status.  It's slowing me down waaaaaaaayy to much to answer e-mail and PM and Skype.

Today is 25th and some are still in 24th zone, but the latest UPS Update is still showing the 23rd due to the airplane issues. 

Code:
Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Tuesday, 01/28/2014, By End of Day

Last Location:
Mumbai, India, Thursday, 01/23/2014

Mumbai, India 01/23/2014 5:59 P.M. A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons.
Bangkok, Thailand 01/23/2014 9:43 A.M. Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China 01/21/2014 11:31 P.M. Origin Scan
Shenzhen, China 01/21/2014 4:58 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Manufacture is shipping out the items as promised and as I listed on Page 1 in the descriptions, tracking number will take time before I can get them. 

I'm issuing out the tracking numbers from January 21st shipping date.

(More than likely you will receive the package before you get the tracking numbers)

So, for now, I'm skipping many of the tracking number request e-mails or shipping date confirmation request e-mails to speed up issuing the tracking numbers that I received and if any legit concerns you may have with the technical supports and warranty related issues including the damaged boxes from UPS delivery...

[ I know not answering every e-mail, PM, skype is rude, but let me do that in this chunk for today.  If it's important, please re-e-mail me but no tracking# or shipping status request!!!]

P.S:  Many packages promissed to be sent on January 21st were actually sent on January 20th...  Some others are receiving 1 day earlier shipping as well all the way up to the January 24th shipping date.

Also, if you opted OUT my newsletter during each group buy, I DID NOT send you the e-mail notification.  So if you'd like to be notified as the group buy or some special starts, please register on my newsgroup at http://www.sushi-review.com (all the way at the bottom of the page)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: