Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale -  (Read 22989 times)
cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:03:08 PM

/\

Grin classic. 

My apologies if the accusation was incorrect. 

It's not funny at all. You are currently pissing me off, for your information.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:19:17 PM

OK then.  I imagine that will bode well for my order.

AlexeyK

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:32:16 PM

miaviator , i can understand you position but this time you came to wrong thread

i'm not sure about hosting but sales via Sushi is safe way to receive miner during closest week ( or directly from Bitmain without tech support and setup guidance )

if you think that i deserve it
185h9KXxW2Efx6ynFM61ydUKsRNaVWUobs
or GLC -  GQjVzfk3k8gb3Cy65mBUf4ADkNNTRHgsx8
robbcarpdm

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:41:25 PM

If I paid on bitmaintech

Before just before you did you price drop.....as I had the 1.9 first..

Does the tracking come from this team....or how does one get in touch with the factory.

R...Metz here

Purchased 1/19

5 miners totat  thank you
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:42:53 PM

miaviator , i can understand you position but this time you came to wrong thread

i'm not sure about hosting but sales via Sushi is safe way to receive miner during closest week ( or directly from Bitmain without tech support and setup guidance )

Was there another sushi group buy thread?  This is the only one I found "[GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale"

J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:54:57 PM

OK then.  I imagine that will bode well for my order.

Someone in Internet land, please put my mind at ease about the hosting... Seriously would be nice to know if others have also paid for it. I'm just really needing confirmation that my order is "good". Really looking forward to this, but now my worry is overtaking excitement because I've got no response or confirmation.

Anyone else do hosted option?
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:55:34 PM

Was there another sushi group buy thread?  This is the only one I found "[GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale"

Can you not scroll down? Theres literally 6 others, all full of people who got their miners.
AlexeyK

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:56:49 PM

you serious ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=353650.0 ( first one . i get my first ant from above GB )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364342.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=383486.0

and etc , i doesn't have so much time to search for all prev 6 Smiley

if you think that i deserve it
185h9KXxW2Efx6ynFM61ydUKsRNaVWUobs
or GLC -  GQjVzfk3k8gb3Cy65mBUf4ADkNNTRHgsx8
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:57:27 PM

Can you not scroll down? Theres literally 6 others, all full of people who got their miners.

The others aren't currently open and selling.  Why would I try to buy from a closed group buy?

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:58:30 PM

The others aren't currently open and selling.  Why would I try to buy from a closed group buy?

Your worried about not getting your order. Well over 100 people have gotten from sushi, including me.
twib2

Activity: 280

Helperizer

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:01:23 PM

MV, the Bitmain one was a direct sale, so it was in the Hardware section, not Group Buy.  If you pull out of this one like you did the btmine one, I would think that would be a mistake here (not saying it was with them - btmine worked for me but maybe I was lucky).  And besides that, you'd again be behind the receipt-curve by pulling out early.

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 04:07:36 PM

Your worried about not getting your order. Well over 100 people have gotten from sushi, including me.

I'm absolutely (14.28%) certain I will get my order buying through anyone without even looking.  Sushi looked like a better option than going directly through bitmain.  

Just report all my posts as spam I'll come back after the 25th and see how this worked out for me.

MV, the Bitmain one was a direct sale, so it was in the Hardware section, not Group Buy.  If you pull out of this one like you did the btmine one, I would think that would be a mistake here (not saying it was with them - btmine worked for me but maybe I was lucky).  And besides that, you'd again be behind the receipt-curve by pulling out early.

That was a $20K order on the 3rd? day of sales.  This buy seems a bit more legit as there is something to ship and someone to ship it and I'm only risking one unit (risking the delivery date not the actual unit as I can find no record of sushi failing to deliver)

twib2

Activity: 280

Helperizer

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:25:52 PM

That was a $20K order on the 3rd? day of sales.  This buy seems a bit more legit as there is something to ship and someone to ship it and I'm only risking one unit (risking the delivery date not the actual unit as I can find no record of sushi failing to deliver)

Understood, and that was exactly why I only risked one unit with btmine - new and relatively unproven save for very fast shipping on the first handful.  A couple of days ago I also ordered from sushi, but I felt comfortable going for 2, even though it's my first time using him.

Good luck to us both!

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
robbcarpdm

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:34:34 PM

I know I would have bought from Sushi

But I saw the price drop at bitmaintech first and when I didnt see anything from Sushi....I assumed he was working with the factory direct as they need someone to play marketing person in english speaking lands

Delarock

Activity: 388

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:53:08 PM

But I saw the price drop at bitmaintech first and when I didnt see anything from Sushi....I assumed he was working with the factory direct as they need someone to play marketing person in english speaking lands

As much as I hate feeling this way, I feel like Bitmain supply lines are seriously tangled and I would really love a response from any of their "official distributors" to clarify. I wouldn't even consider hosting at this point because of the nightmares that I've been reading about. I'm really hesitant to order because my confidence in their whole process is lacking due to the different things I see going on. However, I did post about my concerns (pricing/discounts, distribution lines) earlier and am still waiting to hear a response. I don't know about anyone else, but my list of concerns continue to grow as long as I don't acknowledged and don't get a response. I am fairly confident that they aren't in this to scam, but the way they conduct themselves as a business really raises too many red flags for me.
robbcarpdm

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:04:42 PM

As much as I hate feeling this way, I feel like Bitmain supply lines are seriously tangled and I would really love a response from any of their "official distributors" to clarify. I wouldn't even consider hosting at this point because of the nightmares that I've been reading about. I'm really hesitant to order because my confidence in their whole process is lacking due to the different things I see going on. However, I did post about my concerns (pricing/discounts, distribution lines) earlier and am still waiting to hear a response. I don't know about anyone else, but my list of concerns continue to grow as long as I don't acknowledged and don't get a response. I am fairly confident that they aren't in this to scam, but the way they conduct themselves as a business really raises too many red flags for me.

Ya I know its real Hardward isnt the greatest but it okay for the price.  But like a lot of new Avalon clones....the Chinese firms rushing to market are figuring it out as they go and some have not faired so well.

But yes they have a -asia site and the non asia site ....for US consumption....I get it....no one trust anything from Asia.....but Sushi does his best and for mostly tips.....you cant beat up on a guy for poor communication ) unless he is getting a kickback from the factory....)
robbcarpdm

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:33:58 PM

Just got shipping notification of my 1/19 order via email

Not sure what method of communication worked......sorry
batt01

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:49:16 PM

I have ordered one, and I think I want one more. Can I still get on the Jan 25th boat?

robbcarpdm

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:01:20 PM

I just recieved trackng info on both my orders total of 5

So will advise progress

robbcarpdm

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:03:44 PM

These 5 are likley going in my basement

Its 5 degrees F here this week.....I need free heat  lets see 400 watts x 5 = 2000 x 3.4 = 6800 btus  that shoudl be enough to keep at 60 degrees F with no furnace.....sweet

LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: