Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e banning traders for mentioning dogecoin in trollbox.  (Read 3533 times)
cebb (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:23:07 AM

Dogecoin is at 4th place in market cap, after btc, ltc and ppc.
Dogecoin network hashrate is 65 Gh. More than half of litecoin.
Dogecoin volume is more than litecoin in btc terms. Only second to btc.
Dogecoin has no premine and make no fake promises. But a huge friendly comunity.

Who the hell kolio think he is banning users for mentioning doge?

Btc-e is loosing more than 75 btc per day in trading commission. Yes 75 btc. Cryptsy trading volume last 24 hrs is 14,000 btc + 30,000 ltc. Thats 70 btc + 150 ltc = 75 btc = 70,000 usd. We are forced to use cryptsy even if it is slow as f***. Also big vern needs to step up and invest those huge fees into decent trading platform.

I have been banned from trollbox by koolio for just mentioning a nice community currency. I am banning BTC-e from all my futue trades untill doge is traded on BTC-e.

Please bump it if you agree.
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:22:09 AM

It's sickening to watch as spammer after spammer on BTC-E, some with multiple screen names, chat about fictitious news reports regarding the alt-coin that they're trying to spam.

I think that in the very near future, once the new Olympic campaign is over, we (Dogecoin community on Reddit) should organize a mass response to BTC-E's errant banning and disdain for Dogecoin. It only requires $100 in your account to be able to chat in the troll-box. So I'm thinking if we get enough people to just transition over $100 worth of Doge to LTC or BTC and then just cash it out so that only fiat is in the account (no volatility then), we can then get them to chat in the troll-box. They will ban each and every one of us, but it will get their attention to the power of the community. And we'll keep doing over and over. I've never seen such an organized internet community.

BTC-E are bullies and they need to be stopped.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:29:23 AM

how can you get banned for just mentioning other crypto?

Pangia

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:40:13 AM

how can you get banned for just mentioning other crypto?

You can mention other crypto, that's not a problem. You just cannot mention Dogecoin. BTC-E admins are fiercely against it. I don't know why.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:48:31 AM

it is really simple BTC-E dont want folks spamming/flooding coins that are not on their exchange, the exact same thing happened before with Quark, a mod banned the mentioning of quark in the troll box when quark was "the next hot new coin" for a while and he even said they would never list quark

so this not a Doge specific thing, this just BTC-E and BTC-E is well BTC-E they have a hand full of coins on their exchange only and they are sticking to it it seems and they dont want folks spamming/flooding their chatbox with coins that are not on their exchange it is that simple with them.

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
phrozenspite

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 04:48:42 AM

BTC-E has always been bad.  When terracoin was being attacked they banned people who mentioned that.  And then they ignored the site getting brute forced by russian hackers

Pangia

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:50:32 AM

It's been written in several places that the devs of Feathercoin and Novacoin bribed BTC-E to add those coins to the exchange. One rumor floating around is that the developers of Dogecoin took the high road and refused to bribe BTC-E to have Dogecoin added to the exchange. This pretty much pissed off the BTC-E owners, hence their fierce disdain for Dogecoin.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Bigeyeone

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:52:49 AM

It's been written in several places that the devs of Feathercoin and Novacoin bribed BTC-E to add those coins to the exchange. One rumor floating around is that the developers of Dogecoin took the high road and refused to bribe BTC-E to have Dogecoin added to the exchange. This pretty much pissed off the BTC-E owners, hence their fierce disdain for Dogecoin.
Yeah written an rumored in places like this place lol. who knows why btc-e act like they act

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:58:32 AM

Their site, their rules. They could decide to remove Bitcoin trading and ban anyone who mentions the word Bitcoin, or the color orange, or that owns a goldfish. If you don't like it, don't use them.

*edit* because this comes up so much, and people keep spreading misinformation, not that this will help, Balthazar, a very long time chat mod and a close friend of BTC-E created NVC, its not really a shock that BTC-E started trading Novacoin, it was more than likely a favor to Balthazar, he did give them a bunch of coins as a present, but then when people started getting pissy, they sent all of the coins to an unusable address. I don't know about the FTC situation.

The original doge early adopters intention was to pump doge, and then dump it on stupid people who would buy in on a dead meme (I was there during the conversation but decided I wouldn't bother with it) the question is, have they already done so, and did doge recover, or has it yet to happen. It was all done publicly, so I'd be surprised if BTC-E wasn't aware of it. They probably A. aren't interested in listing it in the first place, or B. would like to wait and see how everything turns out.
KingGoon

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:02:50 AM

Their site, their rules. They could decide to remove Bitcoin trading and ban anyone who mentions the word Bitcoin, or the color orange, or that owns a goldfish. If you don't like it, don't use them.

*edit* because this comes up so much, and people keep spreading misinformation, not that this will help, Balthazar, a very long time chat mod and a close friend of BTC-E created NVC, its not really a shock that BTC-E started trading Novacoin, it was more than likely a favor to Balthazar, he did give them a bunch of coins as a present, but then when people started getting pissy, they sent all of the coins to an unusable address. I don't know about the FTC situation.

The original doge early adopters intention was to pump doge, and then dump it on stupid people who would buy in on a dead meme (I was there during the conversation but decided I wouldn't bother with it) the question is, have they already done so, and did doge recover, or has it yet to happen. It was all done publicly, so I'd be surprised if BTC-E wasn't aware of it. They probably A. aren't interested in listing it in the first place, or B. would like to wait and see how everything turns out.

Ohh my always nice to see the truth come out  Cool

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:33:40 AM

they also ban users if they mention locked accounts, hacked accounts, lost funds, misplaced funds, mods that troll, 'users' who are in fact spambots, 'users' who are sockpuppets, in fact almost anything other than blatant misguidance is a bannable offence, though its only enforced against the non spambots, real users get fucked daily over there....

and while they fuck with your money/coins they force you to change your personal details and wait for 4-8 weeks while 'someone' repeatedly attempts to hack your account.

apparently, the only way of getting your funds out is to go full retard on the forums and twitter until they give up and concede defeat, despite continuing to make BANK from all their fees..

rapidfire187

Activity: 252

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:40:02 AM

they also ban users if they mention locked accounts, hacked accounts, lost funds, misplaced funds, mods that troll, 'users' who are in fact spambots, 'users' who are sockpuppets, in fact almost anything other than blatant misguidance is a bannable offence, though its only enforced against the non spambots, real users get fucked daily over there....

and while they fuck with your money/coins they force you to change your personal details and wait for 4-8 weeks while 'someone' repeatedly attempts to hack your account.

apparently, the only way of getting your funds out is to go full retard on the forums and twitter until they give up and concede defeat, despite continuing to make BANK from all their fees..

Hey were you Senior Member b4 today? I was And Seems we've been ripped of those stripes eh? Anywayz bct does the same thing. Its called censorship. Kind of like the media they want to censor everything. That's why I say the things I say cuz I don't care what people say or think about me. Guess that's not normal but, thats who I am. BTC-e prolly run by bitcointalk.org which means it has its own agenda.

www.incakoin.com   http://nka.dencoinpools.com
NKA:NN1sE6odEKrbKpBqt56vw5jJoitDrCn9HD
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:29:07 AM

bump
Scribbles646

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:37:21 AM

And this is why you should use Cryptsy for all your Doge trading, sure its not always the fastest exchange, but so far its probably the most secure as far as I've seen, and when I have had an issue the support was very good and fast.

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=58867

Happy trading =3
cords51

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:40:27 AM

Anyone here get banned for it?
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:42:23 AM

I dont have the extra $100 to put in my account to speak on the trollbox.  Im too busy flipping my btc on the open market.
gewure

Activity: 364

[#][#][#]

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:24:29 AM

BTC-E sucks.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:04:24 AM

good job btc-e, those dogecoin spammers are annoying as fuck, they run around in r/bitcoin aswell spamming, lately they were highjacking r/nfl's bitcoinbowl thread about their shitty dogecoin which supposed to be a bitcoin awareness thread. bann them all, the coin has nothing to offer
jertsy

Activity: 341

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:39:18 AM

I remember the dime coin spam here last January was so bad that almost all the threads on the first page were dime threads. A month or two ago it was the same with monero spam. Sooner or later the spammers give up without the need to ban them because it takes a lot of work to keep up that level of spamming.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1351

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:39:37 AM

Does he seem to care?

Not a single fuck was given.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████