Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any trust worthy dogecoin pool?  (Read 10153 times)
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:43:05 AM

Shit attracts flies. Big shit attracts more flies.

Doge is the biggest pile at the moment - so it attracts all the flies (aka scammers).

I have not found A SINGLE pool that pays out correctly. imho they are all scammers. More or less.

Consequence: I stay away from that coin. Because what's the point of having 100.000 coins a day in theory - when in reality all you get is 30.000 coins?

Wow did you ever hit it right, you said exactly what I have been saying. Most all coins pay out about what coinwarz or pool estimate shows. DOGE coin does not, with 5 M/h I get about 30% of what I should according to pool estimates and coinwarz. Doge is the only coin I have this problem with, I believe the pool owners are skimming off the top, I think all these doge pool owners are crooks! Don't assume you are making ll this money mining dogeshit because you are probably getting far less than half of what you should, pool owners are the ones getting rich!

that has been my experience with 95% of the pools are apparently stealing about 1/2 of the miners coins, not just doge its all pools , all coins. multipool.us is notoreous. i just started with lot.nut2pools.com for Lotto (the new Doge up 500% in a day) and it pays ok, it only steals about 30% so i get 70% not so bad. compared to netcodepool and multipool and dedicated woof those guys are brutal they leave me a thin bone out of my $2500 mining rig working hard and $150 electricity bill.

i even started a thread here but no one replied.
prolom

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:55:04 AM

Thanks so much blodyx, I set it up.

This is just what I wanted for now.

cgminer setup, cgwatcher setup, multipool getting the most profitable coin (if it's down cgwatcher will fall back to a LTC pool), auto convert to BTC on cryptsy. Obviously something will go wrong but whatever - I don't have to babysit it.

What does the 2nd highest bid mean? I think I understand the other 3.
prolom

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:55:55 AM

How do you guys determine what the pools are stealing?
blodyx

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:07:47 AM

Thanks so much blodyx, I set it up.

This is just what I wanted for now.

cgminer setup, cgwatcher setup, multipool getting the most profitable coin (if it's down cgwatcher will fall back to a LTC pool), auto convert to BTC on cryptsy. Obviously something will go wrong but whatever - I don't have to babysit it.

What does the 2nd highest bid mean? I think I understand the other 3.

It will sell for a little higher then what the value is now, i have one auction that didn't get through: DOGE @260 satoshi
prolom

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:19:56 AM

Oh, OK. The first batch I just insta-sold to see it's working. Would be nice if it all worked together...
brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:31:10 AM

Watch how many coins you get in say a six hour period, including the unconfirmed ones. Multiply that by 4, that's what your pool is paying you in a 24 hour period. Difficulty changes dramatically sometimes but mostly it doesn't.

Then go to coinwarz, plug in your hashrate from cgminer, to be conservative use the hashrate on the right side in front of WU which is always lower, that's actually what's accepted. Scroll down on coinwarz.com to your coin of choice and see how many you are supposed to get on avg in 24 hour period.

This is harder to do with crazy coins like doge. Or coins with suddenly high payout like lotto.
prolom

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:45:36 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 09:34:53 AM by prolom

I didn't know about the WU. The pool stats seem to indicate my hashrates  similar to what cgwatcher reports. So my rates are 720 and the WU is like 620...

edit - work utility is shares / minute. Not that i understand exactly what it means but it's not directly related to khs and I do need to maximize it.
topxeq

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:20:05 AM

topxeq.iego.net:22550
use your dogecoin address as user and any password is ok
user-specified difficulty is possible
be patient for the first 2 days since it's a p2pool, then you will get more than expected
dogecoin is currently the hottest altcoin, maybe

i got 320,000 in about 10 days.

AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:38:30 PM

Watch how many coins you get in say a six hour period, including the unconfirmed ones. Multiply that by 4, that's what your pool is paying you in a 24 hour period. Difficulty changes dramatically sometimes but mostly it doesn't.

Then go to coinwarz, plug in your hashrate from cgminer, to be conservative use the hashrate on the right side in front of WU which is always lower, that's actually what's accepted. Scroll down on coinwarz.com to your coin of choice and see how many you are supposed to get on avg in 24 hour period.

This is harder to do with crazy coins like doge. Or coins with suddenly high payout like lotto.

Yes doge pools are the biggest crooks, you will only get around 30-60% of what you should, they have to be skimming off the top, I have been mining in Hashfaster and  Poolerino, forget about estimates, you will be lucky if they let you have half of what you should get for your hash rate!!!!
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:44:42 PM

Try https://www.dogepool.net - its there since day 1 - running without flaws, finding blocks and never had a downtime or a problem.

I am going to do a test on this pool to see if it pays out better than the others. I mine at 5.1 m/h, so lets just say 5 m/h. Coinwarz says I should get 39537 doge coins per 24 hour period. I am going to run 6 hours starting at 4 pm Pacific time U.S.

I will have the pool hold all my coins for the 6 hours and I will see what I should have at 10pm. I expect to have, according to Coinwarz, 9884 coins in 6 hours. I bet I have no more than 6000 if that. We will see.
tenaciouzd

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:44:54 PM

im getting almost 20 coins per block @700mhs from multipool
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:09:41 AM

Try https://www.dogepool.net - its there since day 1 - running without flaws, finding blocks and never had a downtime or a problem.

I am going to do a test on this pool to see if it pays out better than the others. I mine at 5.1 m/h, so lets just say 5 m/h. Coinwarz says I should get 39537 doge coins per 24 hour period. I am going to run 6 hours starting at 4 pm Pacific time U.S.

I will have the pool hold all my coins for the 6 hours and I will see what I should have at 10pm. I expect to have, according to Coinwarz, 9884 coins in 6 hours. I bet I have no more than 6000 if that. We will see.

So I have my workers , 5.1 m/h running on dogepool.net, started exactly at 4pm and will end test at 10pm. My worker name on there is tester1  So, Coinwarz says I should expect 39000 per day, Dogepool says at 5100 k/h I will only get 8900??? wth, already a problem. Either they are stealing and letting me know right up front or there is an error in their estimation. Coinwarz says 39k a day and Dogepool says 8k a day. These gd pools!! I bet this one is just as much scam as all of them are.
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:13:38 AM

So I have my workers , 5.1 m/h running on dogepool.net, started exactly at 4pm and will end test at 10pm. My worker name on there is tester1  So, Coinwarz says I should expect 39000 per day, Dogepool says at 5100 k/h I will only get 8900??? wth, already a problem. Either they are stealing and letting me know right up front or there is an error in their estimation. Coinwarz says 39k a day and Dogepool says 8k a day. These gd pools!! I bet this one is just as much scam as all of them are.

Sorry, I am dropping this test, I am not wasting 6 hours mining for nothing!! If they say I will only get 8k in 24 hours, effem!! At least on Hashfaster and poolerino it estimates me at 39-40k a day. Dogepool.net is a scam in my books. Not testing this shit!
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 12:17:13 AM

dogepool.pw was great for me for a while -- but they lost alot of hash rate and I got 25,000 orphaned coins yesterday... prior to that the pool was awesome for about 4-5 weeks.

I had went back and forth with putting 50% of my workers on fast-pool.com -- now that they have their issues resolved it has been working quite well for me; much less orphaned work and payouts are fine.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:27:05 AM

Sorry, I am dropping this test, I am not wasting 6 hours mining for nothing!! If they say I will only get 8k in 24 hours, effem!! At least on Hashfaster and poolerino it estimates me at 39-40k a day. Dogepool.net is a scam in my books. Not testing this shit!

Well I know from experience that I will only get around 40-60% of what the pool estimate says I should, so if the estimate is 39k a day then I know I will get around 21000 a day, but if the dang pool starts out saying only 8k a day, I just give them the finger and go away like I just did. No thanx, I ain't mining just so you can skim my coins. Wish I was back mining the good coins which actually pay out what the pool and Coinwarz says, like Netcoin, Worldcoin etc. If the prices go up I will. But for now as long as the doge price stays high enough to make even the scamming pools profitable for me I will stay with doge mining and selling.
Treggar

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:48:50 AM

Hi guys
I have mined at two sites since yesterday using 7970 GPU.
This one: http://doge.netcodepool.org/, i mined there for about 6 hrs and only got 7 coins.
Then i joined https://www.suchcoins.com/ and left my pc on all night. I had a quick check late at night and saw few coins confirmed.
But can't access this website anymore, because its down.

Can anyone from experience plz let me know how many coins should i expect using 7970gpu per hr?
and any good pools which i should join? Thanks
I've been using dogehouse.org.  They accounted for about 1/4 of total network hashrate until recently,  now it's about 1/10th but still finding blocks pretty often.  Mined about 200,000 doge from there over the past couple of days.
prolom

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:09:56 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 05:29:01 AM by prolom

Oh, so I figured out why I shouldn't use multipool to transfer to exchanges:

"please do not use CoinEX deposit addresses as a target for P2Pool payouts. P2Pools generate uncommon transactions that do not include target address thus making us unable to identify account where those transactions should be credited to."

Sounds like  a reasonable warning... You live you learn... But it kind of worked so far both for cryptsy and coinex...
scrap

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:07:40 AM

i think the point of this post was to find a trustworthy pool, not to bash on the stealers.... so has ANYONE found a good pool paying the correct ammount?

please link i wanna put my 3 mh/s in THAT pool Wink
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:24:51 AM

Check out www.localminers.com (featured in my sig)

Great pool ran by BAC and NIX.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hunkster

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:49:00 AM

I use multipool.us and have fast-pool.com on backup. Working well so far.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: