Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE CRYPTSY losing coins again. Deposits not showing after 700 confirms  (Read 1016 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:06:30 PM

Cryptsy seems to be screwed again. Send my doge 10 hours ago. 700 confirms later = nothing in my account. Not even pending.

That place seems to be a disaster still.

Anyone else having that?

J.B.O

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:09:19 PM

I wanted to sell all my DBL some days ago, never arrived in my pending balance...
Sure I'll never see them again

ΠΞM - New Economy Movement - www.ournem.com
CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone
Mark™

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:09:58 PM

My DOGE took 180 confirmations today on crypsty because of DOGE wallet screw up. Read crypsty's tweets for details. Dont worry, if its in pending deposits, it will show up some time later.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:10:44 PM

Cryptsy has always been touch-and-go when it comes to depositing coins, but they'll show up eventually Smiley
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:13:17 PM

My DOGE took 180 confirmations today on crypsty because of DOGE wallet screw up. Read crypsty's tweets for details. Dont worry, if its in pending deposits, it will show up some time later.

This is not even in pending deposits, this is 10 hours with 700 confirms?

How to tell from the transaction id if these were lost in the fork?

Mark™

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:16:12 PM

How come you know that it has got 700 confirms when it's not in the pending deposits as you claim ? Number of confirms are only presented once it lays down in pending deposits.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:18:13 PM

How come you know that it has got 700 confirms when it's not in the pending deposits as you claim ? Number of confirms are only presented once it lays down in pending deposits.

In the local wallet if you right click on the transaction you can see how many confirms it has.

Mark™

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:19:41 PM

By local wallet you mean, the dogecoin wallet for windows ? Are you not using cryptsy's wallet ?
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:22:14 PM

BigVern @cryptsy
DOGE wallet transactions should start processing faster within the next hour.  I am separating withdrawals into a new wallet due to load.
Twit of Vern, So guys why you are so much panic and why dont you care about twits before doing anything.
Now almost everything is solved (I am not have any problem) we just need to be litle precauted then everything will be solved.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:23:17 PM

By local wallet you mean, the dogecoin wallet for windows ? Are you not using cryptsy's wallet ?

Yes my local doge windows QT, i am right clicking the transaction and looking at the details.

What you do you mean using cryptsy's wallet?  in the cryptsy balances or deposits nothing is showing not even pending.

They must have lost them somehow.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:25:34 PM

BigVern @cryptsy
DOGE wallet transactions should start processing faster within the next hour.  I am separating withdrawals into a new wallet due to load.
Twit of Vern, So guys why you are so much panic and why dont you care about twits before doing anything.
Now almost everything is solved (I am not have any problem) we just need to be litle precauted then everything will be solved.

why panic after 10 hours and 720 confirms?? are you even serious.  It is still not showing in even pending?

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:28:25 PM

I have two DOGE deposits from over 24hrs ago that haven't showed up yet...  it seems like their support waits a minimum of 12 hrs before responding, due to the fact that most of these issues resolve themselves, I guess.

But it was annoying to have the person ask for transaction details when I already provided it in the main ticket
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:29:21 PM

Always test send when sending any significant amount of coins! By test send I mean send a small nominal amount you wouldn't mind losing.

Personally I've never had a problem with cryptsy.... Peoples always gotta have something to bitch about though!
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:30:56 PM

BigVern @cryptsy

why panic after 10 hours and 720 confirms?? are you even serious.  It is still not showing in even pending?
Thants what i am telling you why dont you checked twits before processing
check this twit which was posted befor before taking action
BigVern @cryptsy
Temporary hiccup in the DOGE wallet caused the system to shutdown the market.   Everything appears normal and reactivating it now.
this was posted before 11Hrs and
BigVern @cryptsy
this is 30 minutes ago so you must wait untill the task completed.

I am not supporting Cryptsy I am also a trader but i use to check everything before taking any action

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:35:32 PM

I got buk sent 5 weeks ago still hasen't arrived lol  Cry
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:41:11 PM

BigVern @cryptsy

Thants what i am telling you why dont you checked twits before processing
check this twit which was posted befor before taking action
BigVern @cryptsy
Temporary hiccup in the DOGE wallet caused the system to shutdown the market.   Everything appears normal and reactivating it now.
this was posted before 11Hrs and
BigVern @cryptsy
this is 30 minutes ago so you must wait untill the task completed.

I am not supporting Cryptsy I am also a trader but i use to check everything before taking any action

hmmm 11 hours ago he tweets should start processing .... all normal now.

10 hours later no pending transaction even = getting worried.

you can see someone has a pending deposit for 5 weeks.

Let's see after another hour. 

Does not look good, and besides i do NOT want to wait 10 hours + for my deposit to show up.

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:47:51 PM

You really have to wait up to 48 hours before you can conclude whether they are lost or not. Sometimes they don't show up in 'pending' but probably will show up in your balance eventually  Wink

Just be patient !
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:55:01 PM

You really have to wait up to 48 hours before you can conclude whether they are lost or not. Sometimes they don't show up in 'pending' but probably will show up in your balance eventually  Wink

Just be patient !

Well that's some hope i guess. Strange NO other exchanges i have ever used has all of these HUGE problems. I really hope for some decent alternative to this place soon for the lesser known alts.

iron_monkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:01:38 PM

verns probably using all your "missing"doge transactions for trading and then releases them to you after all the profit has died.
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:04:49 PM

usually mine don't take too long but sent some to cryptsy 10 hours ago still nothing not even pending. got almost 700 confirmations. everyone's coins arrive eventually just frustrating having to wait.  Sad

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: