Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the top advantages of using cryptocurrencies?  (Read 560 times)
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:32:08 AM

I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?
One advantage of cryptocurrency is it's anonymity and easy acquisition. 

We can make a profits easier and faster compared to other kinds of investments.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:47:53 AM

When cryptocurrency run this are only a easy transaction all over the world and we can save this in our own place then after a few years digital currency already have big development like this forum so we can read a lot of different ideas here from all users to earn then we can use that knowledge in real life so think more after a few years again in again i'm sure it will going so more good in the future and more users will use this so don't think negative about crypto then do invest now
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:04:38 AM

You could like everything in cryptocurrency. You have full control in your funds, you can buy almost everywhere because of the blockchain technology with fast trasactions and lesser fees.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:20:02 AM

I'm sure a good advantage of using cryptocurrency can change a person's life really well because I see everyone using cryptocurrency and the main advantage is not dependent on the bank because it is independent

benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:25:34 AM

Cryptocurrency is an innovation in our modern day society. It redefines our view of currency and money. Sooner or later in the future, the world will adapt the use of crypto in our everyday life. Today crypto is gaining popularity everyday. You can use it for payment online and you can also use it for investment. Some physical shops and store are already accepting crypto as payment.
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:28:17 AM

I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?

Being in control of your money and basically being your own bank. With the future being digital by investing now you're ahead of most people.
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:34:29 AM

if you understand how to trade, you will get a profit, buy when prices fall, sell when prices rise. In my opinion, everyone is investing crpytocurrency because of profit
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

the advantage of using cryptocurrency is unrelated to conventional banks, the use and payment is very fast, because it uses blockhain. and the advantage again we are not afraid to be lost because the whole use of digital. And again the advantages of using crypto sanggat large.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

The advatage of having cryptocurrency is that the possibility of earning huge amount of money is higher than having normal jobs, at first, hearing something like you could earn big on cryptocurrency seems impossible and the worst thing is that others think that it is just a scam, even some Government in other countries think the same way, causing FUDs and other issues that affects the market.

Cryptocurrency is a stepping stone for our dreams to easily come true, if we are lucky enough, we could even have millions in just a few bounties that we could join in the near future.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:36:37 AM

There are so many advantage of it but main one is that you are profited very time when the price is high and also you dont need to be depend on the banks for your transaction.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

I think it is worth mentioning Bitcoin. Since it is truly a decentralized and anonymous system. No one will ever know what you bought and where you bought it. Also Ethereum, the applicant for the replacement of the international payment system. If he succeeds, it will be worth billions.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:43:15 AM

I think the top advantage of crypto is still held by bitcoin because now bitcoin is still one of the good and potent coins. you can see the development of bitcoin graphics where now bitcoin has increased many times over the previous year. so this is a good choice choosing bitcoin as an investment.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

Crypto currencies could be global transactions so it's very easy if you want to business globally, and beside of currencies it also can be used for trading and also for investment, and crypto is very famous for investment, crypto become famous because it can be used for multiple thing

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

1. If you invest in different ICO and buy its coin lastly if it succed you can get more rather in investing in bitcoin which you can get lucky as well but its long term.

Remeber that you will gamble here but at most ICO thet return what they got if they do not succeed, still yiu can try many things in one ICO yiu can join bounty, join airdrop and invest.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:59:14 AM

Primary advantage of using cryptocurrencies is the ability to perform financial transactions online without any sort of outside interference by government banks etc. This is the reason why many investors primarily invest into this market though I still advise paying your taxes. Other advantages include real world use cases like Bitcoin serving as an alternate payment solution to FIAT, Ripple integrated into the bank ecosystem etc.

Set01111

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

Convenience in transaction: If you deposit money at banks, you can be limited to transfers, withdrawals ... in a day, with electronic money, you have the freedom to trade despite space time.
HALLASTERA

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

Anonymity and don't need verify persone for using bank system. Good replacement instead banks transfer.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

have you ever imagined to send money abroad with a fast time and low cost? does the bank have that ability? certainly not. this is one of the advantages of crypto that we should be proud of.
GoldenLad

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:26:38 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 02:26:45 AM by GoldenLad

I guess its the advantage of having your privacy when trying to make payments online.  This is the main reason I believed that cryptocurrency was made on; to prevent the littering of one information on every website online when trying to make  payments. And besides,  it's simple to make payments and simple to use  it. It's Just so unfortunate that cryptocurrency is not given it full recognition.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

Top advantages of using cryptocurrencies are being its fast and more secure transacting of money despite of some claims of being hacked and stolen funds due to user’s own negligence.Aside from its fast transaction its hassle-free to claim your funds online not anymore dying waiting in line to the claim the money in banks and remittances.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: