Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the top advantages of using cryptocurrencies?  (Read 561 times)
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

1. Transparency, anyone can see its existence!
2. No inflation, it will always remain at a fixed amount and cannot increase!
3. Portability, it is easy to transfer it from one place to another without detection!
4. The transaction cannot be traced because it uses a decentralized network and cannot be tracked because it is not regulated by any organization or any central bank!
Cryptos allow you to use it anytime and anywhere you wanted. No need to worry that you might break some rules but still you need to be disciplined. And you will not be afraid cause it's transactions are safe snd and hassle free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

I think the biggest advantage of cryptocurrency is freedom. I have full control over my money. I can send it anywhere in the world without having to go through a third party. This has never happened before, even if it’s electronic cash. Can't do this.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?
The top advantages of cryptocurrency are decentralized, simplicity and anonymity, you have ultimate control over your asset no one can freeze or even lock it. You don't need to upload your document to start using it, sending money to all over the world with a single click. You can buy almost everything with crypto even purchasing something that even you don't want to people know, it's a useful technology in this era.
dellmoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

The principle favorable circumstances is free since we don't relies upon any banks these days the majority of the people groups are utilizing credit and charge card however it's anything but a commendable venture so in the event that you pick the Crypto currencies it will resembles a securities exchange whenever we will procure more benefit and fundamental preferred standpoint is totally straightforward to everybody except fiat cash isn't a potential stage.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

Here are some advantages to using crypto currency that I can summarize. In transactions using crypto currency, there is virtually no charge for each transaction made and no commission for redemption from and to any other type of crypto currency. In the transfer process on crypto currency is easy, fast, secure because without third party intermediaries. Crypto currency transactions using blockchain technology in which each transaction will be recorded in Ledger Blockchain. Until now, it is impossible to cheat and deceive the technology. No one can change the data on Ledger Blockchain including the state government though. This transfer system is peer-to-peer or directly between individuals and individuals. Other benefits of using crypto currency are the potential for future price increases, freedom in controlling our own currency, identity security, avoiding counterfeiting of money, and being able to participate in ICO. Hopefully, my explanation helps you.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

I think it's no needed to create a new thread to ask about this cause there are so many threads like this created long time ago. Go around and read before you wanna ask anything in here cause maybe what you're going to ask is available in here already Smiley. Don't make this forum become a trash can with full of trash topic Smiley
Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

The main advantage of bitcoin is safe to transfer, we can't dependent any bank. The main advantage of bitcoin is more profit, Bitcoin giving more profit than the bank deposit, through bank deposit we can get a small amount as an Interest. But Bitcoin is a lifetime investment.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

The superiority offered by cryptocurrency is an easy investment and provides many options to investors, cryptocurrency offers excellent benefits, with not too much money you can get involved in this investment.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?

It ain't our duty to convince you to invest but what the hell. Now, for me personally, I have invested in this industry simply because I loved the coolness of bragging about it to my friends that I have a piece of what people are talking about. And then later on, when I saw profits, and the success stories of many in this industry, I got more into it which is why I am here.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

I think earning profit is the best profit for all kind of investment. Besides, there are some advantages of crypto make it different to the others. For example, individuals cryptocurrencies are digital and cannot be counterfeited or reversed arbitrarily by the sender, thus, there will no fraud here. Moreoever, it will identify theif, when you give your credit card to a merchant, you give him or her access to your full credit line, even if the transaction is for a small amount.
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

At first, there was something called trade by barter, we thought it was easier not until currency known to be generally acceptable came into being which allow exchange of values for money. But now cryptocurrrencies have arisen that trades could be done even without much stress. So its transparency is a key factor to it usefulness.
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

There are many advantages of crypto currency like that it is independent, profitable,good projects to invest money and earn profit.Online transactions are doing easily.People are understand if clearly,no partially, and it also increase the growth of our country.'
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

the top advantages in my mind is simple and secure as a transactions and investments.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

one of the biggest reason why you should invest because it has access to everyone, There are approximately 2.2 billion individuals with access to the Internet or mobile phones who don’t currently have access to traditional exchange, these people are primed for the Cryptocurrency market.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

The main advantage is that you can create your own income that not regulated by anyone. With the right research and investment you can make life pretty awesome for yourself.
ojherpeu

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:51:33 PM

The biggest advantage is that you can protect your property from depreciation. We all know that Fiat is losing money every year. It is foolish to deposit money in banks. In addition, the development of the encrypted community may make your investment a high profit, but you should try to invest in valuable coins.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

For me, crypto trading eliminates middleman and makes me save money. I also like cryptocurrency because I dont want to cope with banking system. Finally, I can earn money by trading cryprocurrency
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

Today i understood that cryptocurrency is for smart people, who don't like to be controlled by others(banks, governments, managers and so on). Also it is cool to travel from one country to another without money transfer problems. Especially it is actual for Russia))
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

Like when the first internet was discovered, he managed to connect two devices. It may not be cool because other systems can do it too. Maybe this time crypto is not cool for some people, because other systems are still there and convenient to use. But look at the internet now. Technology has no way out but just growing.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

I think the best use of cryptocurrency at present is the convenient exchange of foreign exchange.
People in different countries can transfer money by encrypting it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: