Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minershare.net] KnC Neptune Miner #1 batch shares, $4/GHs, No hidden fees  (Read 19699 times)
MINERSHARE (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 06:27:52 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 08:46:08 PM by MINERSHARE

[Updated 22.01.14]
Added proof of order. https://i.imgur.com/KUAxH8T.png (3 orders total)

Hello!

We have launched our new brand, Minershare. Minershare.net currently provides KnC Neptune #1 batch shares at $4/GHs.
Minershare started out as a very small website (http://mine.coinco.in) mostly used among friends and had 15 - 20 customers.

We have moved to a whole new concept. We have ordered 10 KnC Neptune #1 batch miners that we have split in 0.2%, 1% and 10%.

So why don't we just mine ourselves? The idea is simple. By selling shares of already sold out miners, we expect a profit of 20% in 2 months after investment and in next 8 - 12 months another 10% from operating fee. This way we get back our invested money with a solid 20% profit in 2 months and in the same time provide extremely high value for our customers.
The extra effort put in development is worth it - by providing great value, we gain popularity, trust and opportunities to grow our mining operation larger.

Why mine with us?
  • No hidden fees, reinvestment fees. All we take is a 10% fee of total mined BTC
  • 14 day 100% money back guarantee. Your money stays in your unique payment address for 14 days, it is always accessible.
  • No preorders*. The miners have already been ordered unless specified otherwise
  • Daily payouts, free withdrawals
  • Huge value - you can mine Bitcoin starting from $120 for 30GH/s without any equipment of your own (0.2% shares got sold out soon after we announced ourselves)

How buy miner shares:
If you don't have a customer number:
Go to the "Buy shares" section, choose a miner that has enough free shares for your needs and click on "Purchase". After that, you will be asked to enter your email and password (customer number is not necessary!). After the purchase, you are given an unique payment address and a Customer number which is used to log in. Please remember to write it down.

If you have a customer number:
Please use your customer number when purchasing shares if you wish to have your mining power merged into a single account. As soon as we verify the order (usually within 4 hours, never longer than 12 hours), we will add the invoice to your account.

Our referral program:
http://referrals.minershare.net
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424828.msg4627459

* No pre-orders as in we have already made the pre-orders. We are not asking for money to actually order the miners.

For more details, please check out our website http://www.minershare.net.
Should you have any questions or difficulties, please email us: support@minershare.net (preferred), you can also call us: +358 (08) 2371 1134 (working hours: 12AM - 6PM GMT+2 Monday to Friday)

Best regards,
Minershare team
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:25:40 PM

How long is the mine for/how long do the shares last?

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:34:36 PM

Normally I wouldn't even comment on this, but I take issue with (at least) two things here:

• No preorders*. The miners have already been ordered unless specified otherwise

You have a * - indicating that there should be more information at the bottom, but there isn't.

Second, you say 'no preorders', but you specify that the miners have already been ordered, not shipped... Which means that it is a preorder.

'No preorders' means that people are paying for something that is immediately available, not something that you've simply ordered and are waiting on (which is a preorder).
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 10:08:33 PM

Shares last as long as they are profitable for both sides.

About no pre-orders: Sorry, my mistake. The star description was mentioned in another thread.
With no pre-orders we mean that we are not asking you for the money to actually order the equipment as it often happens. As in you don't need to trust us to actually buy it. You get shares of already paid-for pre-orders from KnC who have already proven themselves as trustworthy. There are many Bitcoin businesses which raise money to actually pre-order something. With us, that middle step in non-existent.
Morguk

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:35:14 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Can we have more information about the company, the address, the owners etc. There's nothing to stop the company from vanishing into thin air...

Also do you accept credit card payments or are you still working in this?

karol

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:31:39 AM

what exactly means "Shares last as long as they are profitable for both sides." so when it comes what next?
Could You specify more about when it stops be profitable for You?
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 08:08:20 PM

To be exact: mining stops when our 10% fee doesn't cover the costs. At that point we will ask our customers whether to keep the miners in case Bitcoin price spikes up and they are profitable again or sell them (auction) off and split the money accordingly.

We will accept credit cards soon. If you want to pay by card now, you can use Skrill.

Best regards,
Minershare team
Morguk

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:50:18 AM

To be exact: mining stops when our 10% fee doesn't cover the costs. At that point we will ask our customers whether to keep the miners in case Bitcoin price spikes up and they are profitable again or sell them (auction) off and split the money accordingly.

We will accept credit cards soon. If you want to pay by card now, you can use Skrill.

Best regards,
Minershare team

What about this:

"Can we have more information about the company, the address, the owners etc. There's nothing to stop the company from vanishing into thin air..."

Vince_

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:44:28 PM

My opinion:

From KnCMiner's website for the Neptune miner: "Shipment begins in Q1/Q2 of 2014".
That's not very precise and mining difficulty is increasing all the time (every 10 days or so).

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-69

So, I would say, you are selling shares of the miners because you don't know yourself when exactly you'll receive them and how much you'll be profitable mining with them or even profitable at all given the mining difficulty increase we have seen in the last months. You're even smart enough to say that you'll stop mining when you costs aren't covered anymore so that you won't lose money. So, with this, you don't risk anything while customers take all the risks upon themselves involving the risk of not having any ROI at all.

Am I mistaken about it?
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

You are mistaken if they just take the money and deaspear.

"Can we have more information about the company, the address, the owners etc. There's nothing to stop the company from vanishing into thin air..."
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:29:40 PM

My opinion:

From KnCMiner's website for the Neptune miner: "Shipment begins in Q1/Q2 of 2014".
That's not very precise and mining difficulty is increasing all the time (every 10 days or so).

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-69

So, I would say, you are selling shares of the miners because you don't know yourself when exactly you'll receive them and how much you'll be profitable mining with them or even profitable at all given the mining difficulty increase we have seen in the last months. You're even smart enough to say that you'll stop mining when you costs aren't covered anymore so that you won't lose money. So, with this, you don't risk anything while customers take all the risks upon themselves involving the risk of not having any ROI at all.

Am I mistaken about it?

We believe in growth of Bitcoin, after all Minershare wouldn't exist if it wasn't for past growth of Bitcoin.

There is no business that doesn't have any gains. We do have gains indeed. By doing this, we reduce risk, w also get an amazing 20% return in two months even before the mining starts and opportunities to prove ourselves to the Bitcoin public. In return we provide miner shares for anyone interested and anyone who was late on buying the Neptunes. Mining is self regulatory and we believe that there will always be ROI with top notch mining hardware.

People will always say that mining doesn't ROI etc. Take a look at this comment and the reply: http://startbitcoin.com/#comment-1189 A year ago people said the same. Even when Bitcoin was worth $6 people said that "you've missed the train" or "bitcoin mining is dead". Makes me wonder, what makes everyone mine if it's been dead for years. Smiley

That is definitely not a problem. For serious buyers with larger orders we offer providing our ID's and further information about us.

People knowing our address, having ID copies and the fact there is a shipment worth $100k coming doesn't seem too safe for our customers. I hope you can understand this.

Best regards,
Minershare team
Vince_

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:36:39 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 08:18:26 PM by Vince_

In fact, I don't blame your business model so much, I find it smart from a certain point of view and I wish to succeed in the first place so that everybody "wins".

If the exchange rate with fiat currencies stays the same for the next months, the fact is that 30 GH/s at $120 with mining starting today is an interesting opportunity and you may even break even by mid-February but 30 Gh/s at $120 with actual mining starting in two months is a whole different story. Difficulty might be around 5,000,000 at that time and profitability, half what it is today.

For me, the biggest issue with your offer is that there isn't any fixed length of contract.
I could still manage halved profitability if I know I'll be mining for a year, for example, but when I don't know how long it will last?

I understand it's all about risk/reward and that it's everybody's responsibility to carefully read and understand for themselves what your offer is about but I find this kind of thread useful because some people may just jump on your offer not informed about all that it entails.

Thank you for your answers anyway.
Vince_

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:44:36 PM

I'm considering they are honest but, indeed, that's a potential too... Wink
coinhuddle

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:24:23 PM

What concerns me about these opportunities is the combining hundreds or thousands of people investing throwaway money, which ends with the potential scammer making tons of money. Each individual didn't lose much and can write it off as a high risk experiment, but that's what makes the scam so great. I'm not accusing you of a scammer, but I wish these mining businesses had minimum commitments of $2-$5k from each investor with the mining business having complete transparency.

I have no problem buying 1 or 2 of the $120 shares, but I'd much rather throw you a few bitcoins for 20-30% of a single miner.
Vince_

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:14:24 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 11:25:52 PM by Vince_

From all I've read, directly buying Bitcoin seems to have a higher likelyhood of being profitable than the best GH/s renting offers I came across, this one included.

If the exchange rate goes up, my investment directly goes up, whatever the difficulty of the moment is. If it drops, I lose a part of my investment but if I were renting some GH/s with Minershare.net, the mining would likely stop altogether if it's not profitable anymore while I still could hold my Bitcoin "coins" as long as I wish for it to recover without worrying about the difficulty increase which would make mining again with my GH/s at Minershare.net later on even less profitable compared to holding my Bitcoin money.

There is enough information at http://www.vnbitcoin.org/bitcoincalculator.php to figure that out.
Bitdust

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:29:46 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 10:03:10 PM by Bitdust

People will always say that mining doesn't ROI etc. Take a look at this comment and the reply: http://startbitcoin.com/#comment-1189 A year ago people said the same. Even when Bitcoin was worth $6 people said that "you've missed the train" or "bitcoin mining is dead". Makes me wonder, what makes everyone mine if it's been dead for years. Smiley

^^Funny but true.  Only batch 1 Avalons showed profit for retail buyers.
The rest of the profits were made by the companies selling/reselling ASICs, or people like yourself, selling hashpower to guys who can't math.
Assuming you're honest and aren't simply scamming coins, another common and profitable ASIC business model.

http://a.dryicons.com/images/icon_sets/stickers_icon_set/png/128x128/down_arrow.pngAnd that's the dream customer.  http://a.dryicons.com/images/icon_sets/stickers_icon_set/png/128x128/down_arrow.png
dawn

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:02:58 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 10:15:04 PM by dawn

Everything they are doing, how they communicate, how the portal is built is directed to real live functionality. I say this as IT professional related to hosting and web dev. If they would scam, they wouldn't invest that much time to build everything. This was the reason I've invested into 10 shares and affiliate them. I never would affiliate something what is looking suspicous.

I'm really sure if they would get the needed hardware, they have personal possibilities (hardware is from scandinavia and they are also) to get their money back and refund their customers. It's also covered in their FAQ that they will get the harware at latest at the middle of february.

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
Darkwinde

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:00:46 PM

Hi dawn,

how can you be sure that they will refund the customer?

Another interresting question for me is, why Minershares communicate middle February and KnC Q1/Q2.
The most IT related projects I was participating mean by Q1/Q2 likely middle or end of Q2 Wink

dawn

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:09:27 PM

Hi dawn,

how can you be sure that they will refund the customer?

Another interresting question for me is, why Minershares communicate middle February and KnC Q1/Q2.
The most IT related projects I was participating mean by Q1/Q2 likely middle or end of Q2 Wink

Because if you invest in a significant amount, they offered to send ID scans. You can check them. About KnC: I've mailed directely with KnC and they don't give more information. Because I've also mailed with them, they told me that when they don't get the hardware till the end of march, they will give their customers the possibility for a refund.

You can find more arguments or information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428116

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
Darkwinde

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:48:48 PM

Sorry for coming back again with questions...

What is a "significant amount"?
Scans can be manipulated, so how do you verify that they are valid?
Does KnC give the refund or Minershare? If Minershare offers, this can also only be a lip service Smiley

Doe you have another link to share about KnC? Did KnC deliver in time in the past?!?

sorry for so many questions, but I am new to this kind of gaming Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: