Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minershare.net] KnC Neptune Miner #1 batch shares, $4/GHs, No hidden fees  (Read 19699 times)
dawn

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:57:26 PM

As I said, I'm not minershare.net. I'm also a customer and they convinced me (check the linked thread and/or contact them yourself) to invest myself and affiliate them because I can take the risk and see the ROI. What "significant" means depends on your investment, please use the calculater which is linked above and enter your predictions. Then you can see if it makes sense or not for you.

KnC delivered in the past (you can google this). I can't tell you when they WILL deliver because themself don't give a date out. You can check their official history here: https://www.kncminer.com/news

Minershare.net themself told me they (not KnC) would give a refund. They have ordered the units already so they don't gamble with your money.

I hope I was able to give you a little help for the right decision for yourself.

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darkwinde

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:05:33 PM

you did, thanks a lot Smiley

I have to sleep a bit about it...

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:06:21 PM

That's always a good idea Smiley All the best for you

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:48:21 PM

Everything they are doing, how they communicate, how the portal is built is directed to real live functionality. I say this as IT professional related to hosting and web dev. If they would scam, they wouldn't invest that much time to build everything. This was the reason I've invested into 10 shares and affiliate them. I never would affiliate something what is looking suspicous.

I'm really sure if they would get the needed hardware, they have personal possibilities (hardware is from scandinavia and they are also) to get their money back and refund their customers. It's also covered in their FAQ that they will get the harware at latest at the middle of february.

As it seems, somehow, to not come up, it bears pointing out that an argument as to why someone wouldn't want to scam is not at all an argument that they won't. Not in the slightest.

Akin to how looking at a picture of an unrelated ID is not at all a solid means of identifying who you're talking to.

Standards, such as establishing competence, such as having a valuable product or service to offer, such as using the WoT, such as everything listed here, exist to divide the worthy from the wannabes. What you're doing is pretending such standards do not exist, and that variously weak attempts to cover up an inability or unwillingness to meet such standards is somehow acceptable.

It's not.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:15:47 PM

What I'm doing is promoting the things I beliefe myself and have a transperent risk myself. I'm sure you know a lot related to bitcoin and have a lot of experience. But these are idealistic requirements I never saw fullfilled in real live. Can you answer me please then one key-question:

Call 2-3 examples of offers which are looking as nearly as serious and available as this, where you can invest your BTC with a ROI comparable to this and fullfill all the requirements of the linked thread from you.
(beside buying own hardware or invest > 10K)

I'm sure you are doing a lot for the community, perhaps you found on your way through the forums such a perfect strategy. I'm really open for it and I think I'm really not the only one who wants to learn.

EduardoDeCastro

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:38:50 AM

Call 2-3 examples of offers which are looking as nearly as serious and available as this, where you can invest your BTC with a ROI comparable to this...

I'll start off.
http://www.pacovilla.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/money_down_toilet-2.jpg
crimsonskies

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:06:32 AM

As I said, I'm not minershare.net. I'm also a customer and they convinced me (check the linked thread and/or contact them yourself) to invest myself and affiliate them because I can take the risk and see the ROI. What "significant" means depends on your investment, please use the calculater which is linked above and enter your predictions. Then you can see if it makes sense or not for you.

I agree that their offer seems like a good one on the surface.  God for everyone, particularly since the outside shares completely pay for their machines, and for the share investor, (assuming a Feb or mid March delivery) a decent return.

Assuming that they uphold their side of the agreement.

'Tiss curious that the site seems to be down right now....
RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:02:39 AM

Hmmm the site seems to be non existent right now and the links to "proof" images are gone as well... Whats going on Minershare?

I would check this mining op out instead.  They are already mining and paying out!  I currently own 10 GHs and am completely happy with my purchase!

PBMINING.COM

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:52:18 AM

Please stop spamminig sell threads with competitor links (on every thread they were discussed). I think fair arguments are alowed every time, but you argument that they are gone because their page isn't reachable for the moment. The site you promote was not available for days due DDOS (and is back again). That's bad business dude - are you so greedy?

Did you check the who is of the page? At least there seems to be private information about the owner(s). pbmining.com (which I like too but are more expensive) have registered their domain for example via domain proxy.

Darkwinde

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:55:27 AM

homepage is up again Smiley

What is the reason that RyanK interrups the discussion about Minershare.net with the promotion to another side?!? This brings no one forward here...

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:05:18 AM

He tried to use the moment to earn some revenue.Glad to hear it's up again - my DNS server's arent updated till now - but anybody can make a who.is. There is an adress in Finland with phone number.

Darkwinde

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:30:29 AM

Poor try by RyanK Wink

Did you called the phone number?!?
The Whois is quite interesting as that the old page "http://mine.coinco.in" is registered to another person...in France...and not in Finland

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:38:44 AM

It was rining but seems to be bussy. They always told something about scandinavia and their prename. The domain is registered to one of them. I also checked their address and this looks possible. I'm from Switzerland but I've friends in Finland. So if it would really gives problems, I'll use all posibilities I have. But let's give them a chance. It's not a good a to prejustice.

Darkwinde

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:54:53 AM

As there are only 32 Shares à 120 left so I think they get a huge chance from many people here Smiley

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:01:20 PM

Saw it yesterday too, it selled like crazy. Now I hope everything goes as it should.

fabzyboy

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:06:08 PM

are you gus still able to get on the website.. when i try it shows as offline..

I cant even email the support it just returns my emails...
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:08:01 PM

I still can't get on the site. Hope they haven't ran off with our money to buy jet skis & hookers
dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

I still can't get on the site. Hope they haven't ran off with our money to buy jet skis & hookers

I hope so too. For me it's down (http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/minershare.net). I give them 24 hours before taking next action.

fabzyboy

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:26:41 PM

He just contacted me on skype.
the website was down because he didnt confirm the domain name with the domain name server. so it got taken offline..
the emails are registered with the domain so there for they also went offline.. he said he has updated all info
and that he is just waiting on the servers to come back online now..

dont worry i dont think he is gonna do a runner...
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:34:34 PM

He just contacted me on skype.
the website was down because he didnt confirm the domain name with the domain name server. so it got taken offline..
the emails are registered with the domain so there for they also went offline.. he said he has updated all info
and that he is just waiting on the servers to come back online now..

dont worry i dont think he is gonna do a runner...

He was probably buying some massive bags of cocaine while telling you this Cheesy

But nah, I reckon it's cool too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: