Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2018, 10:57:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 881269 times)
Potcoin_4theWIN

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

Seriously, this is going to go up very quickly due to Canada legalizing pot July 2018. Potcoin are positioning themselves and making deals all over the place. The Rodman thing seemed like jumping the shark to me at first, but now I agree that UNCONVENTIONAL attention is what's needed here to get the word out. The guy has always been over the top. Its what gets him in the spotlight. Theres big money to made here.

Watched Stephen Colbert last night. Was hilarious when Rodman gave him a Potcoin T shirt with his own image on it next to Trump. Colbert looked like he was gonna puke ha

I'm adding to my position in Potcoin whenever I can, not going to be available at these prices for much longer. Go Canada! Woot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scamalert0

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

Seriously, this is going to go up very quickly due to Canada legalizing pot July 2018. Potcoin are positioning themselves and making deals all over the place. The Rodman thing seemed like jumping the shark to me at first, but now I agree that UNCONVENTIONAL attention is what's needed here to get the word out. The guy has always been over the top. Its what gets him in the spotlight. Theres big money to made here.

Watched Stephen Colbert last night. Was hilarious when Rodman gave him a Potcoin T shirt with his own image on it next to Trump. Colbert looked like he was gonna puke ha

I'm adding to my position in Potcoin whenever I can, not going to be available at these prices for much longer. Go Canada! Woot!

POT PnD coin nothing else... want best weed coin go for THC The Hemp Coin
Potcoin_4theWIN

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:57:28 PM

obviously there are lots of cryptos to choose from. P nD coins are all around us. But only those with solid business plans to benefit the cannabis community at large will rise (LIKE CREAM) to the top. It's going to be a fun ride to legalization here in Canada!
wwzsocki

Activity: 448

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:44:13 AM

I think I am missing something here.  Huh

I see all you guys excited about pot legalization in Canada Grin and how this change future of POT.  Don't get me wrong legalization is a great thing, believe me I know. I have moved to The Netherlands  10 years ago mostly because of weed politics in my country which is Poland.

But what I don't get is why this should change PotCoin price?

There is already marihuana legal in Netherland for so many years and I don't see PotCoin at all. If this should work in Canada why not here?

This is even better because in Netherland weed is accepted and you can buy and have some but is not legal !!!! You can't grow or sell. The exception is when you ask for permission and you will be granted with one only then you can sell and pay a high tax for but still, there is no legal place for such a people who run "coffeeshops" to go and buy they weed to sell. Still, all this happens on the black market.

I don't see this working with crypto when weed will be legalized. Sorry to say that but think for a second.

First thing is that cryptocurrency has to be legalized to be used as a payment method for other legalized product. First of all because of tax. Regulators don't let merchants accept crypto-coins. There is more use for crypto with high security and enhanced anonymity in the black  Cool market as in the legal one.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
Potcoin_4theWIN

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

Interesting post. I am a stock broker by trade and with all due respect. Crypto (like penny stocks with little real meat on their bones) fly on HYPE alone. Potcoin (unlike many others) does at least get out there and advertise  (albeit unconventionally) their brand, and attempts to gain a wider audience. Whether or not this company survives legalization is really immaterial to me. All the hype behind these cryptos is whats making me money these days. Like stocks, they too will eventually fall. But in the meantime..... $$$$
GreenPanda

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:50:32 PM

I think I am missing something here.  Huh

I see all you guys excited about pot legalization in Canada Grin and how this change future of POT.  Don't get me wrong legalization is a great thing, believe me I know. I have moved to The Netherlands  10 years ago mostly because of weed politics in my country which is Poland.

There is already marihuana legal in Netherland for so many years and I don't see PotCoin at all. If this should work in Canada why not here?

This is even better because in Netherland weed is accepted and you can buy and have some but is not legal !!!! You can't grow or sell. The exception is when you ask for permission and you will be granted with one only then you can sell and pay a high tax for but still, there is no legal place for such a people who run "coffeeshops" to go and buy they weed to sell. Still, all this happens on the black market.

I don't see this working with crypto when weed will be legalized. Sorry to say that but think for a second.

First thing is that cryptocurrency has to be legalized to be used as a payment method for other legalized product. First of all because of tax. Regulators don't let merchants accept crypto-coins. There is more use for crypto with high security and enhanced anonymity in the black  Cool market as in the legal one.

Thanks for your honest point of view! Personaly I think PotCoin could be used by online(or not) retailers as a very simple redeemable reward points system that you could get when purchasing through their stores... (For example: People signing in the store each have a PotCoin address by default. If you purchase for over 100$, x% of your purchase is credited in PotCoin).
TraderInc

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:02:19 AM

I think I am missing something here.  Huh

First thing is that cryptocurrency has to be legalized to be used as a payment method for other legalized product. First of all because of tax. Regulators don't let merchants accept crypto-coins. There is more use for crypto with high security and enhanced anonymity in the black  Cool market as in the legal one.

Thanks for your honest point of view! Personaly I think PotCoin could be used by online(or not) retailers as a very simple redeemable reward points system that you could get when purchasing through their stores... (For example: People signing in the store each have a PotCoin address by default. If you purchase for over 100$, x% of your purchase is credited in PotCoin).

I agree, blockchain is new so a lot of people can not conceive what it may bring in the future. Potcoin does have a use case and crypto is getting closer to going mainstream every day !

XCNP

Activity: 294

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:37:43 AM

From these quick increase in values of many markets like Potcoin I changed my strategy. I took out significant part of my initial investment and now I am fully ready to go till the last moment as these are my free coins. What if some of these markets really turns to be big next year. My holdings became almost free so fro me this will be interesting game for next few months.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
scamalert0

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:32:03 PM

If you are really frustated by holding pot coin .. Just go and buy THC Hemp Coin best weed coin on market ..THC was at 250 and POT was 3500 ..
Now see the graph all changed
THC is now at 1450 ..hard fork and Masternode coming on January expected 10K+ ..Best technology weed coin on market ..
Choose the best not PnD coin ..👍
aamjanta

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

If you are really frustated by holding pot coin .. Just go and buy THC Hemp Coin best weed coin on market ..THC was at 250 and POT was 3500 ..
Now see the graph all changed
THC is now at 1450 ..hard fork and Masternode coming on January expected 10K+ ..Best technology weed coin on market ..
Choose the best not PnD coin ..👍

Correct ..!! THC  550% up ..since news
And POT holder 3X down
THC has better technology than POT . I think .
404Revolution

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

Fuck off, thanks. Been mining the first marijuana coin: pot since 2014, not selling it to buy the shitcoins that you're trying to offload on us.
aamjanta

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:53:44 PM

Fuck off, thanks. Been mining the first marijuana coin: pot since 2014, not selling it to buy the shitcoins that you're trying to offload on us.

Just wait and watch dear .. It's only matter of time ..
THC coming .. Big pump yet to come in January 10K+ confirmed mark it ..
404Revolution

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:52:21 AM

Just wait and watch dear .. It's only matter of time ..
THC coming .. Big pump yet to come in January 10K+ confirmed mark it ..

Good for thc but I'm not going to drop everything with potcoin to chase it.
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1264

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:35:15 AM

Anyone else unable to unlock their wallets? I keep getting the message "This operation needs the wallet passphrase to unlock the wallet" when I try to unlock or send. Never gives me a chance to enter the passphrase. Tried two different wallet files.  Huh

CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1264

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:37:45 AM

Anyone else unable to unlock their wallets? I keep getting the message "This operation needs the wallet passphrase to unlock the wallet" when I try to unlock or send. Never gives me a chance to enter the passphrase. Tried two different wallet files.  Huh

Nevermind....just had to expand the window.  Roll Eyes

yeyz20171031

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:44:57 AM

PotCoin is the first digital currency built up to promote the legalization of cannabis industry 3 years ago. After several years' development, I see its price keeps increasing. Is this coin project mature enough in practical application?

wangxiaoyan888666

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:01:20 AM

PotCoin promotes the legalization of cannabis trading through the provision of encrypted currency to the cannabis industry without cash transactions. After several years of development, it has already had a certain foundation for development.

yeyicheng2015

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

From these quick increase in values of many markets like Potcoin I changed my strategy. I took out significant part of my initial investment and now I am fully ready to go till the last moment as these are my free coins. What if some of these markets really turns to be big next year. My holdings became almost free so fro me this will be interesting game for next few months.

Congratulations on the fact that you have excavated the first bucket of gold from the rapid growth of the PotCoin market value. You take the capital away as a performance of a mature investor in the capital market! Cool

shixd8899

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:21:20 AM

PotCoin is the first digital currency built up to promote the legalization of cannabis industry 3 years ago. After several years' development, I see its price keeps increasing. Is this coin project mature enough in practical application?

PotCoin is becoming more and more mature in practical applications. As you see the price of the capital market, it is the best embodiment of its development in the past few years. Roll Eyes

johncena

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:24:23 AM

Potcoin will be 0.00002650 btc very soon.
It's a good investment
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.