Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 11:53:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 880007 times)
agostine

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:50:35 AM

Hello guys,

Is Potcoin Wallet the only way to store potcoins.

for some reason my anti virus blocks it and throws it into quarantine

anyone using potcoin wallet here ? or is there any alternative

Here you have another choice of yours Smiley https://coinomi.com/
Pot wallet working with my antivirus, I guess you have another one.

Peace
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
agostine

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

We had 51 cent today for a short while looks nice, what can we expect next year?

Peace.
Potcoin_4theWIN

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

Seriously, this is going to go up very quickly due to Canada legalizing pot July 2018. Potcoin are positioning themselves and making deals all over the place. The Rodman thing seemed like jumping the shark to me at first, but now I agree that UNCONVENTIONAL attention is what's needed here to get the word out. The guy has always been over the top. Its what gets him in the spotlight. Theres big money to made here.

Watched Stephen Colbert last night. Was hilarious when Rodman gave him a Potcoin T shirt with his own image on it next to Trump. Colbert looked like he was gonna puke ha

I'm adding to my position in Potcoin whenever I can, not going to be available at these prices for much longer. Go Canada! Woot!
scamalert0

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

Seriously, this is going to go up very quickly due to Canada legalizing pot July 2018. Potcoin are positioning themselves and making deals all over the place. The Rodman thing seemed like jumping the shark to me at first, but now I agree that UNCONVENTIONAL attention is what's needed here to get the word out. The guy has always been over the top. Its what gets him in the spotlight. Theres big money to made here.

Watched Stephen Colbert last night. Was hilarious when Rodman gave him a Potcoin T shirt with his own image on it next to Trump. Colbert looked like he was gonna puke ha

I'm adding to my position in Potcoin whenever I can, not going to be available at these prices for much longer. Go Canada! Woot!

POT PnD coin nothing else... want best weed coin go for THC The Hemp Coin
Potcoin_4theWIN

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:57:28 PM

obviously there are lots of cryptos to choose from. P nD coins are all around us. But only those with solid business plans to benefit the cannabis community at large will rise (LIKE CREAM) to the top. It's going to be a fun ride to legalization here in Canada!
wwzsocki

Activity: 406

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:44:13 AM

I think I am missing something here.  Huh

I see all you guys excited about pot legalization in Canada Grin and how this change future of POT.  Don't get me wrong legalization is a great thing, believe me I know. I have moved to The Netherlands  10 years ago mostly because of weed politics in my country which is Poland.

But what I don't get is why this should change PotCoin price?

There is already marihuana legal in Netherland for so many years and I don't see PotCoin at all. If this should work in Canada why not here?

This is even better because in Netherland weed is accepted and you can buy and have some but is not legal !!!! You can't grow or sell. The exception is when you ask for permission and you will be granted with one only then you can sell and pay a high tax for but still, there is no legal place for such a people who run "coffeeshops" to go and buy they weed to sell. Still, all this happens on the black market.

I don't see this working with crypto when weed will be legalized. Sorry to say that but think for a second.

First thing is that cryptocurrency has to be legalized to be used as a payment method for other legalized product. First of all because of tax. Regulators don't let merchants accept crypto-coins. There is more use for crypto with high security and enhanced anonymity in the black  Cool market as in the legal one.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Potcoin_4theWIN

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

Interesting post. I am a stock broker by trade and with all due respect. Crypto (like penny stocks with little real meat on their bones) fly on HYPE alone. Potcoin (unlike many others) does at least get out there and advertise  (albeit unconventionally) their brand, and attempts to gain a wider audience. Whether or not this company survives legalization is really immaterial to me. All the hype behind these cryptos is whats making me money these days. Like stocks, they too will eventually fall. But in the meantime..... $$$$
GreenPanda

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:50:32 PM

I think I am missing something here.  Huh

I see all you guys excited about pot legalization in Canada Grin and how this change future of POT.  Don't get me wrong legalization is a great thing, believe me I know. I have moved to The Netherlands  10 years ago mostly because of weed politics in my country which is Poland.

But what I don't get is why this should change PotCoin price?

There is already marihuana legal in Netherland for so many years and I don't see PotCoin at all. If this should work in Canada why not here?

This is even better because in Netherland weed is accepted and you can buy and have some but is not legal !!!! You can't grow or sell. The exception is when you ask for permission and you will be granted with one only then you can sell and pay a high tax for but still, there is no legal place for such a people who run "coffeeshops" to go and buy they weed to sell. Still, all this happens on the black market.

I don't see this working with crypto when weed will be legalized. Sorry to say that but think for a second.

First thing is that cryptocurrency has to be legalized to be used as a payment method for other legalized product. First of all because of tax. Regulators don't let merchants accept crypto-coins. There is more use for crypto with high security and enhanced anonymity in the black  Cool market as in the legal one.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for your honest point of view! Personaly I think PotCoin could be used by online(or not) retailers as a very simple redeemable reward points system that you could get when purchasing through their stores... (For example: People signing in the store each have a PotCoin address by default. If you purchase for over 100$, x% of your purchase is credited in PotCoin).
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.