Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 522 times)
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

It will be not a bad news for bitcoin investors.If you had enough time,inverse the entire in bitcoin.This usage of time in bitcoin make you rich in Future.Many had invested their valuable money and time in bitcoin,then enjoyed the lot of profit in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

A strange statement for an erudite man. From the definition of fiat "Fiat money is a currency that the government positions as a legal meant of payment, but it has no internal value, isn't provided with reserves." That is, we can draw a fair conclusion: they are provided only by the promises of our government and nothing more.  But I don't believe the government.The governments don't like cryptocurrencies because they can't control it, unlike the fiat cash,which they can print on the first need.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Every day their bad news and for me the bad news are people who don't understand what is the bitcoin all about and the price of bitcoin that randomly changing the scammers and hackers.
chuyenhl15

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

OMG so sad to hear this news
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Any successful merchant who never holds cryptocurrency in the lives of those who come and makes some negative comments about it should not be heard. It's like they are giving reviews to items they do not like because they have one they use and they get paid to use it. These comments are irrelevant no matter how successful someone is to invest in Bitcoin if they do not fully understand the concept and dynamics of cryptocurrency. Of course this is a new technology and its volatility raises a red flag, but the fact that people invest so much into it and build services around it already justify that people want it to remain. Thanks
Rafael.angelo

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

Hi, first of all we need to comprehend what he meant by "fling". This fling that he refers to is the current hysetria amongst investors who have least knowledge abt the technology involved and are only concerned with the huge profits which suddenly bombarded the traditional financial sector.
As per the report from Mangrove Capital on 200 ICOs revealed that ICOs provide an ROI of 1,320% as compared to 7-10 % in stocks. People like Eisman didnt have much option apart from stock trading before crypto currency hence its his new Girlfriend/fling.
Now coming to your question regarding what is the intrinsic value of crypto currency ? You can refer to as what was the motivation behind the inception of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Vitalik and Satoshi have already pressed upon the reason to provide financial freedom back to masses rather than leaving the power hold of finance/economy in a few hands.
P.S. - sorry for the long reply. Smiley
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

There is no bad news here, he just gave his personal opinion about Bitcoin, personally I can give 20 different opinions on Bitcoin as well
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

I don't see that news as bad news for bitcoin at all. Somehow as you interpret it, but what is the impact one person can make against millions of people about this bitcoin. I don't care if he's a famous person, all I can say right now, bitcoin is still okay.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

I have seen a really good documentary about wall street and capitalism and very experienced brokers were not able to describe what a derivative is but it was traded since many years. So the explanation and this kind of new is not a big deal I guess.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

I think the usual bad news in bitcoin is the lower market value it haves since many investors want income but for the new investors they are glad since low market value it have in the market.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

lol, yeah this is such bad news. Imagine bitcoin now this has happened. Game over.

Why do people post this nonsense. How to demerit these imbeciles.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

I think this guy is playing a game in
order to make profits by cutting prices
, this man does not speak truthfully
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

Steve Eisman, à famous investor, particularly influential on Wall Street, was in Hong Kong to participate in a particularly important convention in the finance sector. The man had to express himself about crypto-currencies, explaining that for him it was only a fling::'' I do not see the point.
Each and everyone of us has different opinion about anything. Steve is just being biased since he is in the traditional stock market investment not in crypto. There are lots of people in wall street who doesn't believe in the technology of bitcoin, and they are too scared that even young investors would surpass their wealth in a blink of an eye with crypto investments.
What is the added value of crypto-currencies? No one has been able to give me an answer to that question. »
Bitcoin was made to correct the errors that a centralized currency we have right now. Bitcoin is invulnerable to human error and fraud. The cross border fees are eliminated when it comes to bitcoin accompanied with the anonymity of online transactions which is impossible to do with our current centralized system.

ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

it has been a long time since we dont see bad news about bitcoin, so how is it possible? i think that there is no way at the moment, STOP with the fud because it makes no sense
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

Many bad news we heared about bitcoins and it makes us alarm, this is done by scammers, and others played by big whales they manipulate the systems in order to that their only be benefits and earn some thats why small players are suffer, but dont panic everything will be back to normal and fined...
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

For one months we are always found bad and negative news about bitcoin and crypctocurrency, why is happen and how long will be bad news about bitcoin ? many investor was afraid because have faced bad news about bitcoin and make bitcoin price more lower than usually price. many investor keep and run away for invest their money on bitcoin because bitcoin price was low. we have protect and give support for cryptocurrency to recovery their price to be higher.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

I think this guy is playing a game in
order to make profits by cutting prices
, this man does not speak truthfully

why did you bump this old topic then?
2 months ago nobody gave a shit what OP or the person OP is quoting said and nobody is giving a shit still. people are saying a lot of bullshit about bitcoin these days because they are desperate to get on board and buy bitcoin as cheap as possible before the take off starts.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

Steve Eisman, à famous investor, particularly influential on Wall Street, was in Hong Kong to participate in a particularly important convention in the finance sector. The man had to express himself about crypto-currencies, explaining that for him it was only a fling::'' I do not see the point. What is the added value of crypto-currencies? No one has been able to give me an answer to that question. »
He did not see the long-term potential of Cryptocurrency. The top 50 currencies are operating and making very good profits from their business model of money transfer. In the future, banks must link with altcoins to be able to improve their money transfer services. I believe in the good future of the Crypto market and don't care about Steve Eisman.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

Crypto currency really does not create anything tangible. Well, what of it? It creates enormous comfort for a person in terms of financial relations and mutual settlements. However, if you understand, crypto-currency brings great savings from the introduction of various tokens in various spheres of our lives, this effect can be measured in terms of material.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:03:34 AM

Well, at this stage we must understand that Bitcoin or the Crypto industry is still in the basic phase of development and hence we don't see the high volume of ground-level usage of cryptocurrencies. However, the value of Bitcoin is increasing day by day as more and more merchants are getting involved with cryptocurrencies and accepting it as a payment system. It is true that we still have a long way to go but I am optimistic about the potential of Bitcoin and Crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: