Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Last post to this thread wins 1btc! (WINNER IS TiagoTiago!)  (Read 21691 times)
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 08:15:27 PM

nice try though!

LAST POST IN 6 HOURS WILL BE THE WINNER!

it is now past 6 hours from the time of this post.
We cleared up the rules before already...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 08:21:48 PM

Well, I'm not reading 20 pages of random posts and 100-quote posts to find it.. Not worth my time for 1 BTC

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
joeyjoe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 08:47:01 PM

Well, I'm not reading 20 pages of random posts and 100-quote posts to find it.. Not worth my time for 1 BTC

lol it was on the last page and less than 1 hour to the next post.. nice try Wink

Bitcoin PHP programmer for hire! (HTML / CSS / JQuery / AJAX / .NET).
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 08:53:29 PM

*hat*

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 11:25:15 PM

*hat*
*chin-up-bar*
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:40:50 AM

STOP Quoting I can't even see the fvcking rolling DICE!!!
Quote from:  link=topic=42640.msg532822#msg532822 date=1316379703

I fear she cannae take much more, cap'n! Especially when I post this, just 'cause:

I wonder how much further we can take this

I bet we can take this TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

tried to double it again...looks like 64000 characters is the forum limit....anyone wanna try to hit it exactly?
How're you doing the doubling exactly?

quote then copy and paste the quote within the reply a second time. doing it now leads to an error message.
OH NOES

what he said

We might be reaching CRITICAL THREAD MASS

¡Ay, caramba!

its the end of the world as we know it.....

AND I FEEL FINE </REM>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eyFiClAzq8

*live*

they played this song at my highschool graduation.......13 years ago

true story.
This is my favorite thread right now.

Dangit! Why even have megapost here if we're not going to use him!

Why do you guys hate the forum-breaking megapost?

STOP Quoting I just want to see the friggin Rolling Dice!!

Then go earlier in the thread! Also: I got the 300th post!
Monsterquote FTW
Soon we'll hit the character limit.
The end is near...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think some people are digressing from the main point of this thread: Breaking the system with as many quote tags as necessary.

Or even CAPTAIN MEGAPOST.
Or me...

Not like I'm doing anything useful.
That doesn't make sense

Well, the server only has to think about the thread if you keep looking at it!
There is such a thing as thinking too hard...

There's also such a thing as a turtlephant. What's your point?
I have more than one point, i'm like a star

C-C-COMBO BREAKER BREAKER

DON'T LISTEN TO HIS MIND GAMES. Or do, actually. Less competition for me.

BOOMP.
Oh yeah, i almost forgot about that

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Kansattica

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't get eaten by wolves!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 01:38:26 AM

I fear she cannae take much more, cap'n! Especially when I post this, just 'cause:

tried to double it again...looks like 64000 characters is the forum limit....anyone wanna try to hit it exactly?

quote then copy and paste the quote within the reply a second time. doing it now leads to an error message.
OH NOES

what he said

¡Ay, caramba!

AND I FEEL FINE </REM>

*live*

true story.

Monsterquote FTW
The end is near...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think some people are digressing from the main point of this thread: Breaking the system with as many quote tags as necessary.

Or me...

That doesn't make sense

BOOMP.

At least SOMEONE'S trying to keep hyperquote going.

Shocking, obligatory charity code:
1Gimmiec4KSrcKR3t6xoReJd4rNGt8zM58

Free BTC every hour:
http://mycryptcoin.com/?rid=1CccBJE7BCTJEvRN9Uxfgwbr11fSaUvjFe

And why not free Bitcoins?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83057

Great (read: best) old computer games for BTC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85347.0
TiagoTiago

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 02:17:37 AM

OH NOES

what he said

¡Ay, caramba!

AND I FEEL FINE </REM>

*live*

true story.

Monsterquote FTW
The end is near...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or me...

That doesn't make sense

BOOMP.

thanx

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
TiagoTiago

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 04:02:38 AM

Lame. This thread is a tidal wave of troll.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
      Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you like mmmBananas?!
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 04:37:49 AM

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Huh
Cool

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Huh
Cool

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Huh
Cool

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Huh
Cool

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Huh
Cool

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Huh
Cool

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Huh
Cool

Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Cool
Huh
Cry

NeonLicht

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 04:40:37 AM

It'll be mine.
Kansattica

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 04:49:14 AM

OH NOES

what he said

¡Ay, caramba!

AND I FEEL FINE </REM>

*live*

true story.

Monsterquote FTW
The end is near...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or me...

That doesn't make sense

BOOMP.

thanx

Don't fall for cheap knock-offs! Only accept the original TOTALQUOTE.

Free BTC every hour:

NeonLicht

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 04:57:45 AM

Stop.
Kansattica

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 05:00:42 AM

OH NOES

what he said

¡Ay, caramba!

AND I FEEL FINE </REM>

*live*

true story.

Monsterquote FTW
The end is near...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or me...

That doesn't make sense

BOOMP.

thanx

Start.

Free BTC every hour:

NeonLicht

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:13:37 AM

The begining of the end.
Kansattica

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 05:16:43 AM

OH NOES

what he said

¡Ay, caramba!

AND I FEEL FINE </REM>

*live*

true story.

Monsterquote FTW
The end is near...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or me...

That doesn't make sense

BOOMP.

thanx

Start.

The end of the beginning.

Free BTC every hour:

NeonLicht

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:24:02 AM

Oh well...
TiagoTiago

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:28:49 AM

OH NOES

what he said

¡Ay, caramba!

AND I FEEL FINE </REM>

*live*

true story.

Monsterquote FTW
The end is near...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or me...

That doesn't make sense

BOOMP.

thanx

Start.

The end of the beginning.
edit:didn't come out as i expected it to :/

Do you like mmmBananas?!
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:34:06 AM

nioctib
NeonLicht

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:34:49 AM

nioctib

Wut?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: