Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum wallet ?  (Read 420 times)
yourEvil

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

Need suggestions about ethereum wallet. What do you think is the best wallet for ETH ?
The best wallet for ETH is MyEtherWallet, I think a lot of people will agree with me
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

Need suggestions about ethereum wallet. What do you think is the best wallet for ETH ?

You can use martamask wallet that is more secured and save
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

I think use Myetherwallet because it is easy to use in terms of transactions, not just easy transactions but the security is also pretty good.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

ETH is one of the crypto currencies in the market who raise their price suddenly. The market is full of various kinds of coins. At first the new coin appears to have a high cost and request. In any case, don't be pulled in by the cost as it were. You ought to consider distinctive elements like solidness and long haul development. Bitcoin has the strength and long haul development. That’s why people are investing money in BTC.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

Ledger Nano is one of the most highly rated hardware wallets. The interface is very user friendly.
The device has a small OLED screen that simplifies transaction management. You can set a 4-digit password on the physical wallet itself, which is an additional security element added to combat fraud
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

I recommend ImToken. It is available for android and iphone so it's definitely a win. Beautiful GUI and simple. Easy to use too.

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

Many options and I use imtoken as an application that I use on my smartphone because it is very simple and easy to use
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

I think MyEtherWallet is a handy tool that is needed for every member of this forum. It is convenient to use, but in terms of reliability it is better to use a hardware wallet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

if your looking for most secure ethereum wallet. then the best one to use is myether wallet which is has a private key and the good thing about it is it so easy to use specially sending to any exchange site. And even it have no 2FA authenticator it's still safe and no one can hack on it .but always bear in mind to dont share yoir private key to anyone specially to those people who always offer something and the replacement is your private information or private key.  
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

I think that the safest Myetherwallet will be the best possible option to choose from. I think that it is safe and popular because it is really convenient and user-friendly. I have started to use it not long time ago
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Use the search box and press the button. Put "Ethereum Wallet" on the box and you'll see how many topics about it.

Btw, Ledger Nano S is what I preferred.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

I used to utilize several wallets for Ethereum. But finally I stopped my choice on MyEtherWallet . It is software-based wallet. It is a client side interface for generating new wallets. It connects to other storage options like Jaxx and Ledger NanoS and boasts of fast transactions. Unfortunately, it limits users to one public address. If users aren’t careful, they can end up sending keys to a fake URL.
machine1667

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

I think myetherwallet is the best etherum wallet, it's easy to use and it free.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

I am using myetherwallet right now. Its easy to use I think. But recently there hijack on their DNS and thats make me more carefull before entering myetherwallet website. I think the most important thing is always keep our private key safe and not share it to anybody

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
bryancowart69

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:08:32 AM

personally i like myetherwallet because it's very convenient. it's free and easy to use. other wise there are many more such as Exodus, Mist, KeepKey, MetaMask, Ledger Nano S and Trezor.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:03:51 AM

There are lots of wallets in for Ethereum. But I will suggest you to use “myetherwallet’ because it is very user friendly and it is very safe. Huh
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

Well I recommend myetherwallet for your Ethereum. It is easier to use and although it faced a hack issue recently, I thing it is still safe to use.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

There are a slew of wallets out there with more being announced and released each month.
It's important to have wallet with a good track record of security and one that's favoured by the community.
That's why my top pick is MEW (myetherwallet). Combined with the Metamask chrome plugin you should be good and worry-free.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:44:35 AM

for me the the best and easiest erc20 wallet is MEW myetherwallet. but there are plenty times now hackers attacks MEW. just take extra cautioun on opening your wallet, if you just want to check your balance just open it in etherscan.io so that you will not need to open your MEW with your password or private key, you will just scan your eth address. and know your balance rightaway.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

Dear friend
At the moment! The best wallet for ETH and token is MyEtherWallet, I think a lot of people will agree with me and used it for every days!
But you can used core wallet from Dev!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: