Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💚💚💚World 1st AI Enabled Platform - MEFY - AIRDROP 💚💚  (Read 4698 times)
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

.Sanjay was never involved with the said ICO his software company did all the code that is all.

So you're saying that Sanjay Sinha,
Sanjay SinhaSanjay is the owner of
Founder & CEO of MeMe Information Technology & MeFy Pty Ltd

The FOUNDER and CEO of a company supposedly dedicated to developing a comprehensive multi-faceted healthcare platform, took time out from the huge workload this would entail to write the code for a gambling blockchain project to ICO?

GTFO.

MeMe Information Technology is an IT company whose main project is the development of MeMe Care - Healthcare Platform, now rebranded for global rollout as Mefy.io. Along with working on MeMe Care, MeMe Infotech has some other global clients, one of them is Belotto who used the owner of MeMe infotech in their ICO profile, he personally had nothing to do with the ICO as such. Sanjay is CEO of MeMe Information Technology, overlooking mainly the development of MeMe Care. Other clients are being managed by senior managers they have 40+ developers on their staff. Mark Haynes is a blockchain advisor to Mefy.io and nothing else but does help out in other areas where he can.
Now please disregard any FUD here as we have explained as much as we can and are open for answering any questions anyone has.
The guy promoting fud here without asking also left red trust against me after an explanation some people will just barge ahead without asking questions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Mark Haynes is a blockchain advisor to Mefy.io and nothing else but does help out in other areas where he can.

Such as running this ICO thread?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Adolf Cryptler

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

Honestly, I do not really trust projects for health. Here you write. "MEFY replace traditional health care models, providing easy access for people to test them
health parameters, share real-time health reports with doctors anywhere in the world, to
consult and get a second opinion. "How will the diagnosis be made? How will the tests be taken? And will MRI be done on the smartphone?

I agree, this is a very complex field and I am not convinced that you can improvise new working solutions just by introducing the magic word "blockchain".
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

Yes, correct I agreed to that after reading the whitepaper several times and was in a position to answer questions.
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

Honestly, I do not really trust projects for health. Here you write. "MEFY replace traditional healthcare models, providing easy access for people to test them
health parameters, share real-time health reports with doctors anywhere in the world, to
consult and get a second opinion. "How will the diagnosis be made? How will the tests be taken? And will MRI be done on the smartphone?

I agree, this is a very complex field and I am not convinced that you can improvise new working solutions just by introducing the magic word "blockchain".
Please visit the website and read the whitepaper and you will find out we are not just throwing buzzwords about we have a full plan implemented and an ongoing rollout.
I see Cryptodevil calls himself the Grammar police but starts his sentences with conjunctions.
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

This is the reason this fudder left red trust against me after me explaining Mefy.io was rebranded in the spring of 2018 from MeMe Care for a global rollout      (Promoting the 'MEFY' ICO which claims to have been a multi-year project yet has a domain registered only two months ago) as you see he has had everything explained but like most fudders just does it because he can.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

You ignored this question, Mark:

Mark Haynes is a blockchain advisor to Mefy.io and nothing else but does help out in other areas where he can.

So you're a mathematics graduate of John Hopkins and MIT, working as a 'blockchain advisor' to an ICO but you're just 'helping out' by running their forum thread, is that correct?

Just wanting to get a better picture of who is supposedly doing what in this ICO. So what 'advising' have you actually done for their blockchain, Mark?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
znaneswar

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

In the title of the post i can see word Airdrop but no posts are related to that. MEFY giving any Airdrop now? If yes what's the process?
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

You ignored this question, Mark:

So you're a mathematics graduate of John Hopkins and MIT, working as a 'blockchain advisor' to an ICO but you're just 'helping out' by running their forum thread, is that correct?

Just wanting to get a better picture of who is supposedly doing what in this ICO. So what 'advising' have you actually done for their blockchain, Mark?

Your grammar is wrong again its Johns Hopkins college. I used my channel here to let questions be answered and to give visibility to the project and I am advising them on how to build a seamless blockchain to move data from chain to chain. I can also code in solidity if it's required.
wocubi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

it sounds very promissing with this project, MEFY tokens evolved based on the need of transaction services in the field of health.
Because we know that the cost for doctors and for the current treatment is very expensive,
and in fact the development for the above solutions is required facilities that care both sides .
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

I used my channel here to let questions be answered and to give visibility to the project

So at what point in this whole MeMe-MeFy process was it decided to crowbar in a token you could ICO? Because your Australian company registration, your domain registration and the promoting of the token sale all suddenly appeared around April/May and you're collecting money from the beginning of June?

You are literally ticking all the boxes for a FOMO-rushed-cynical-cash-in ICO.

Blockchain, Smart Contracts, AI, IoT - It is buzzword-central with little in the way of technical justification for much of it. The burn-rate on developing a medical AI alone would likely eat through your hard-cap before you got anywhere near a release candidate, let alone the implementation of a viable IoT product suitable for medical devices.

That your firm's founder is also tied in to another ICO for a 'blockchain lottery', at the same time, I might add, just makes for terrible optics and suggests nefarious intent that you are doing little to assuage.

lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

I used my channel here to let questions be answered and to give visibility to the project

So at what point in this whole MeMe-MeFy process was it decided to crowbar in a token you could ICO? Because your Australian company registration, your domain registration and the promoting of the token sale all suddenly appeared around April/May and you're collecting money from the beginning of June?

You are literally ticking all the boxes for a FOMO-rushed-cynical-cash-in ICO.

Blockchain, Smart Contracts, AI, IoT - It is buzzword-central with little in the way of technical justification for much of it. The burn-rate on developing a medical AI alone would likely eat through your hard-cap before you got anywhere near a release candidate, let alone the implementation of a viable IoT product suitable for medical devices.

That your firm's founder is also tied in to another ICO for a 'blockchain lottery', at the same time, I might add, just makes for terrible optics and suggests nefarious intent that you are doing little to assuage.

MeMe developed the product before the name change and we have over 2500 paid subscribers to the platform just now. The AI algorithm is already deployed as well for self-diagnostics in remote areas via the Mefy app. The platform is being rolled out through India just now the ICO is for the global rollout.
Now what bothers me is there are about 3-4 other healthcare startups what brought you to criticize this one, but then again people with no talent are of no consequences in the end and you may write what you like. Just a pity people with no real talent don't applaud those who have and wish them well when trying to make the world a better place
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 08:51:34 AM by cryptodevil

Now what bothers me is there are about 3-4 other healthcare startups what brought you to criticize this one,

Yet another red flag, the all-too-typical, "There are lots of other suspect ICOs like ours, why aren't you bothering them?" dishonest deflection attempt.

What bothers me is that I can't quite reconcile your place in this as a Johns Hopkins, MIT graduate math whizz, who just happened to have been auctioning off his signature shortly before this rushed ICO appeared.

I'm auctioning off my signature. I will make on average around 50 posts per month for winner. The rules for this auction are:

I have the right to reject bids or advertisements. You can offer a different one of course.
I have the right to shorten, extend, restart or cancel the auction at any point in time.

If the service turns out to be a scam, I'll remove the ad and your money will not be refunded.
The auction winner must provide payment and the signature ad code within 48 hours of a request via PM or red trust will be left
The auction will end in 14 days

The time  frame for your signature can be from one month or you can PM for longer

Willing to advertise anything thats not a scam (no glow tags) see above.
WILLING TO DISCUSS THINGS ON SKYPE    bitsintheclouds

Starting bid 0.01

How exactly did you come to join this project as the 'ICO advisor' who is, by your own claim, 'advising them on how to build a seamless blockchain to move data from chain to chain', having clearly had no connection to the project back in April when you were shilling your 'LEDGENDARY' signature space?

lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:27:24 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:48:16 PM by lowbander80

Go away, before you were funny as the "grammar police" now your just a pain probably shilling for another healthcare company. Stick to your ludicrous ideas about Palace barracks and the box you're a joke. If I thought for one moment out of all the other healthcare ICOs you picked on MeFy because of the color of their skins I would make such a kickup with Theymos you would be barred from here, so drop it.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:42:12 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 02:27:17 PM by cryptodevil

If I thought for one moment out of all the other healthcare ICOs you picked on MeFy because of the color of their skins I would make such a kickup with Theymos you would be barred from here, so drop it.

I didn't 'pick on' MeFy, I was alerted to this thread by another forum user who was concerned about the red flags evident all through the OP and this thread. But I do get that you're seeking to avoid actually answering the valid question I have put to you by way of introducing an allusion to racism as being the primary driver of the criticisms being raised. That you are so clearly attempting a hostile deflection from these valid points in such a crudely transparent manner serves only to provide for yet another red flag element to this rushed ICO.

[edit with update to include PM received from lowbander80]

You were alerted by another user?? why would he alert you

Again, I can't reconcile what you're asking with the fact you're supposed to be a Legendary user who has been on this forum since 2014. If you were then you'd know the answer to this question.

I am sending Theymos an email I am tired of you and your rubbish.

I'm sure Theymos just loves hearing from people running dodgy ICOs complaining that another forum user is asking them probing questions they would rather not answer.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:05:36 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 12:06:41 PM by xtraelv

Go away, before you were funny as the "grammar police" now your just a pain probably shilling for another healthcare company. Stick to your ludicrous ideas about Palace barracks and the box you're a joke. If I thought for one moment out of all the other healthcare ICOs you picked on MeFy because of the color of their skins I would make such a kickup with Theymos you would be barred from here, so drop it.

Remarks like this just draw more attention to you and bring more questions.

A quick search of Cryptodevils posts would reveal that he doesn't shill for anyone - in fact is one of the DT2's on the forum that actively busts scams. Including exposing other previous healthcare scams.

It is no joke. Your thread is being bumped by paid shills that drew attention to your thread in the first place.

Not answering serious questions and just boosting the posts by comments like
That will be nice. keep us posted..thanks for your reply.
and
Yes thats true. We need to have someone from the MEFY to help us understand more....i will bet on this Coin..
is against the forum rules and got you the attention you got now.

It is an attempt to fool others into believing that the project has more interest than it really has - which is dishonest.
You're effectively talking to yourself and encouraging low quality posts rather than genuine conversation.

Bringing in a racism accusation without a shred of evidence is a sign of dishonesty. If you had no intention of tainting him with that  - why did you mention it ?

There are lots of false complaint threads about Cryptodevil - do you really want the join the queue of proven scammers that made those complaints ? If Theymos thought he wasn't a good scambuster I think he would have taken notice by now.

For a legendary account from 2014 - I am very surprised at your lack of knowledge about etiquette of this forum and very much suspect that you have bought the account from someone for ICO promotion.

This idiot Cryptodevil fails to check out his facts Mefy was rebranded from MeMe care that has been registered since 2015.Sanjay was never involved with the said ICO his software company did all the code that is all.

What I don't understand is that MeMe rebranded as Mefy but is still marketing as MeMe care here: https://meme.care/

The company mentioned was incorporated (according to your info and roadmap below) in 2016 here:

But according to you the director of the company -

was never involved with the said ICO his software company did all the code that is all.

I don't quite understand that.

Either the company and its directors are involved

or

the company is not involved and the ICO is not incorporated.

EDIT:

Added for full disclosure. I like to keep my mailbox friendly. Unpleasant messengers get blocked.

Not quite sure how my comment could be considered a threat. What am I threatening with ?
I've only asked the questions above and never sent you any personal messages.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
hashtag_coin

Activity: 56
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

Interesting  Grin
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

So you think you can just rebrand a company overnight legally it can take months that's why there are two websites still
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Remarks like this just draw more attention to you and bring more questions.

A quick search of Cryptodevils posts would reveal that he doesn't shill for anyone - in fact is one of the DT2's on the forum that actively busts scams. Including exposing other previous healthcare scams.

It is no joke. Your thread is being bumped by paid shills that drew attention to your thread in the first place.

Not answering serious questions and just boosting the posts by comments like
That will be nice. keep us posted..thanks for your reply.
and
Yes thats true. We need to have someone from the MEFY to help us understand more....i will bet on this Coin..
is against the forum rules and got you the attention you got now.

It is an attempt to fool others into believing that the project has more interest than it really has - which is dishonest.
You're effectively talking to yourself and encouraging low quality posts rather than genuine conversation.

Bringing in a racism accusation without a shred of evidence is a sign of dishonesty. If you had no intention of tainting him with that  - why did you mention it ?

There are lots of false complaint threads about Cryptodevil - do you really want the join the queue of proven scammers that made those complaints ? If Theymos thought he wasn't a good scambuster I think he would have taken notice by now.

For a legendary account from 2014 - I am very surprised at your lack of knowledge about etiquette of this forum and very much suspect that you have bought the account from someone for ICO promotion.

This idiot Cryptodevil fails to check out his facts Mefy was rebranded from MeMe care that has been registered since 2015.Sanjay was never involved with the said ICO his software company did all the code that is all.

What I don't understand is that MeMe rebranded as Mefy but is still marketing as MeMe care here: https://meme.care/

The company mentioned was incorporated (according to your info and roadmap below) in 2016 here:

But according to you the director of the company -

was never involved with the said ICO his software company did all the code that is all.

I don't quite understand that.

Either the company and its directors are involved

or

the company is not involved and the ICO is not incorporated.

EDIT:

Added for full disclosure. I like to keep my mailbox friendly. Unpleasant messengers get blocked.

Not quite sure how my comment could be considered a threat. What am I threatening with ?

There are lots of false complaint threads about Cryptodevil - do you really want the join the queue of proven scammers that made those complaints ? That threat
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:37:34 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 01:41:05 PM by xtraelv

There are lots of false complaint threads about Cryptodevil - do you really want the join the queue of proven scammers that made those complaints ? That threat

How is that a threat ?

It is a statement.
1) There are complaint threads about him.
2) The threads were made by scammers.
Added:
3) If you make an accusation like you were implying here:
If I thought for one moment out of all the other healthcare ICOs you picked on MeFy because of the color of their skins I would make such a kickup with Theymos you would be barred from here, so drop it.
- it is false - and you would be joining the other scammers.

Where is the threat ?

Nope - Cryptodevil is a different person. Different writing styles and living in different countries. But I respect him.

My signature:
The more money investors have sunk into a shitcoin, the more they will defend it. Not only to rationally increase their wealth, but to preserve the illusion.

Is a common phrase and variation of a phrase that is often used when describing HYP, pump and dump coins and dodgy ICO tokens.

Now who is threatening ? People can judge for themselves.

You realize that you are not DT2 so while you will see red trust you leave - nobody else will see it unless they click the untrusted feedback link.
Cryptodevil is DT2 which means that everyone sees it - by default.

Most of the users that left fake negatives on my untrusted feedback have since received a perma ban for breaking forum rules .
So like it warns - "they may be totally inaccurate."

Your untrusted feedback made interesting reading. Buying accounts. Not illegal  - but how ethical is it ?

Gone from posting good Greek and poor English to posting good English and no Greek.

Buying twitter accounts:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180630130159/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=256981;sa=showPosts;start=1360
https://web.archive.org/web/20180630130508/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=640561.msg7151827%23msg7151827

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: