Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New MicroSoul coins for the masses 0.01  (Read 14471 times)
JeoTheSworn

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 02:52:35 AM

I am most definitely interested - can sum1 recommend a good site to purchase PPC or a good site that has the most accurate USD value of PPC at any given time?

Thanks~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:46:43 AM

I am most definitely interested - can sum1 recommend a good site to purchase PPC or a good site that has the most accurate USD value of PPC at any given time?

Thanks~

http://finitebydesign.net awesome PPC coins, I bought some there, everything perfect.

And you should buy some MicroSoul coins, they are realy great.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 07:21:12 PM

Got my coins today..they look really nice!

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:01:23 AM

They look great.
It looks like mine should be here tomorrow or friday from what the post office says.  I can't wait.

Got my coins today..they look really nice!

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:25:50 PM

Hi franzie shipping, metal, stickers, designing stickers, hours generating codes/ printing codes, the list goes on and on.  Also you are buying from a trusted seller. Appreciate your feed back though Smiley
I couldn't afford to sell them any cheaper but when I see them going for 60 USD on ebay I want to charge more but I dont. I will keep my prices whole sale Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:53:50 PM

I received my coin yesterday.
It is a great looking coin.
I'm very impressed.  I cannot wait to see your new designs as they come out in the future.

hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:19:11 PM

I received mine the other day, and they are beautiful. Great work!

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:10:04 PM

HI Everyone.
I got my coin just the other day.  I really like it.  It is very nice looking and his service is top notch.

I even wrote an article about it I was very impressed.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/22/microsoul-physical-bitcoins-everyone/

Thanks for the wonderful coin I look forward to seeing more from you in the future and purchasing more coins.

edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

Dear Gravitate,

The idea of a physical coin is attractive, but how can we know that you cannot spend the bitcoins that you put on the physical coins that you sell us?  You are the original creator/owner of the original private key(s) that you engrave on the physical coins, so it is conceivable that you could store those keys will and later spend those bitcoins yourself (assuming not spent yet, but most will buy these to save and not spend the btc).

quote from buyphysicalbitcoins site:
"I also have covered the coded private key with a security sticker that states the Bitcoin address and your unique Physical Bitcoin Number which will be added to the register of all coins sold.  I work alone and once the code is engraved on the Physical Bitcoin is deleted. The only details I keep about the coin are the bitcoin address and the simple equation of how to read the private key on the back (this is in case you forget)."

Thank you,

Daddyhutch

This is an issue with any physical bitcoin. You can't prove a negative (i.e. no one can prove he doesn't keep the private key), as even Mike Caldwell admits:
Q. It's impossible to prove you didn't keep the private keys, and with all the Bitcoin scams lately, why should I believe you?
A.  I have given out my real-world identity and have digitally signed a list of the Bitcoin addresses used in this project.  I have made it so that it if I were to perpetrate a scam, it would be possible to prove it and to hold me legally accountable - something no scammer wants to do.  You should demand the same from anyone handling your cryptocurrency.

Still around.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:33:47 PM

I will also vouch for him.  He has been very professional and released his private info to prove his identity.
He also has alot of new things in the works that would be put at risk by messing with the inventory he has sold.  I have not seen any signs he would do anything like that.
Any physical coin there is that risk but many of these vendors like Gravitate do everything they can to alleviate concerns.

Dear Gravitate,

The idea of a physical coin is attractive, but how can we know that you cannot spend the bitcoins that you put on the physical coins that you sell us?  You are the original creator/owner of the original private key(s) that you engrave on the physical coins, so it is conceivable that you could store those keys will and later spend those bitcoins yourself (assuming not spent yet, but most will buy these to save and not spend the btc).

"I also have covered the coded private key with a security sticker that states the Bitcoin address and your unique Physical Bitcoin Number which will be added to the register of all coins sold.  I work alone and once the code is engraved on the Physical Bitcoin is deleted. The only details I keep about the coin are the bitcoin address and the simple equation of how to read the private key on the back (this is in case you forget)."

Thank you,

Daddyhutch

nicolasgramlich

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:37:56 PM

He also has alot of new things in the works that would be put at risk by messing with the inventory he has sold.

Cool! What new things?

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:58:37 PM

Some new coins and I cannot say on the other I have an NDA with him.

He also has alot of new things in the works that would be put at risk by messing with the inventory he has sold.

Cool! What new things?

daddyhutch

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:31:00 PM

I will also vouch for him.  He has been very professional and released his private info to prove his identity.
He also has alot of new things in the works that would be put at risk by messing with the inventory he has sold.  I have not seen any signs he would do anything like that.
Any physical coin there is that risk but many of these vendors like Gravitate do everything they can to alleviate concerns.

Dear Gravitate,

Thank you,

Daddyhutch

Agreed, trustworthyness is good.

And this is a great service for a physical coin.

This article on cryptocoinnews is positive. 
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/22/microsoul-physical-bitcoins-everyone/

Hardcore types can go unloaded route too I suppose.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 08:08:16 PM

Hello, I can't seem to find the link to buy these on your website. Can someone point me to it?
nicolasgramlich

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:09:07 PM

Hello, I can't seem to find the link to buy these on your website. Can someone point me to it?

I bought mine via PM.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:55:34 PM

Just PM him here for an order.  His website is under construction.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:20:14 PM

Hi yes PM for sales please. My web site is currently under modification.

There is a big trust issue when it comes to buying physical bitcoins because at some stage someone has seen the private key to your coins. All I can say is that I have made my ID public and I also have 2 kids so I will not be wanting to fraudulently take money off people and to jail.  I treat data very confidentially and even if there is a slight shance any of it has been seen by others I destroy it regardless of cost implications. I am mainly doing this out of my passion for bitcoin and to promote it which is why I have created lower denomination coins.
Thats a little about me anyway

To peel or not to peel.
worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:07:29 AM

I just made a purchase of these coins via PM.  I am told they are in the mail and will update this thread upon their arrival.

FWIW, I love the look of these coins and think they're a great buy.  A few years ago one could reasonably give away Casascius' bitcoins away as gifts, but they are now wayyyyy to expensive for that.  These fit the bill perfectly, and will be used by me for gifts to friends and family.

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:26:27 AM

I agree they are great coins and at the right price.
I am hoping to get more and give them to a couple family members at Easter.

I just made a purchase of these coins via PM.  I am told they are in the mail and will update this thread upon their arrival.

FWIW, I love the look of these coins and think they're a great buy.  A few years ago one could reasonably give away Casascius' bitcoins away as gifts, but they are now wayyyyy to expensive for that.  These fit the bill perfectly, and will be used by me for gifts to friends and family.

guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:09:14 AM

hello everybody
just ordered a few coins

communication is great with mathew

it ain't much but it's honest work
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All