Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382860 times)
gtac01

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:23:52 PM

1EqqLsV4k88KumbcGLyG9NM79MCpen9Gdk thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so142001

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:26:45 PM

I have an idea, everyone here should lobby cryptsy.com into accepting the coin. Once the coin is accepted there it will go viral!

Also, I've created a new wallet address for the purpose of donating to Cryptsy for this cause. Please send all donations to cryptsy.com here:
12c4dwz59yTniXk3BERGR2f7c1B45XX8dZ

Lastly, I've noticed bitcointalk has an annoying 360 second delay between messages. Is there any way around this?

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:30:14 PM

1EqqLsV4k88KumbcGLyG9NM79MCpen9Gdk thanks

I've noticed you've asked for coins on a few different addresses now, and I've also seen your buy offers for PMC.

I have nothing against that. If you are hoarding in an effort to profit from PMC, then fine. Nobody can stop you from doing so.

However, I would appreciate, as would others, if you would make that a little more transparent on whether you are giving these coins away, or keeping them all. Especially if you are asking for donations.

If you are not giving them away as well in any significant amount, then giving you coins is not going to benefit PMC, and infact devalues it if you're solely intending to sell them all.

Thanks.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Nullu

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:31:48 PM

I have an idea, everyone here should lobby cryptsy.com into accepting the coin. Once the coin is accepted there it will go viral!

Also, I've created a new wallet address for the purpose of donating to Cryptsy for this cause. Please send all donations to cryptsy.com here:
12c4dwz59yTniXk3BERGR2f7c1B45XX8dZ

Lastly, I've noticed bitcointalk has an annoying 360 second delay between messages. Is there any way around this?

This idea has merit, however I believe any such attempt should be handled by the developer, as it would require a lot of coins, and would attract far more support if handled by the dev.

As a new member with no trust I'm afraid I couldn't donate.

nenelsparadise

Activity: 324

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:32:19 PM

I want some PremineCoin please Smiley

1MsMvTZjLvWw9GPhkcmJk19JMxfBbD1faH

Thanks everyone !
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:32:47 PM

Yeah it's incredible but I notice that many users only collect coins without give some to others

Yes, I'm afraid that at the end of the day Premine is still a speculative currency, so some people will hold, and others will distribute. However, once we hit an exchange, and we have a faucet, distribution will increase.

If you've seen what happens to other popular altcoins, you'll see they get dumped quickly, but then the market supply becomes scarce and the sell orders start to dry up. That's when the price increases.

There are 500,000 total coins.

Even modestly comparing it to other coins of similar or greater rarity, that's a lot of potential value. Of course some people will hold, but they are not doing themselves any favours. Hoarding prevents distribution, and distribution is essential to give Premine value, or it is worthless.

If you hold several thousand Premine, you make it more valuable by giving small amounts of it away. I don't know how much clearer I can make this to people. This is basic economics.

Thankfully the kind of mindset that makes people hoard also what makes them dump, so hoarders are going to be the biggest losers.
good idea, sent some your way , I think we also need a policy of rewarding people that do something for premine coin, it does not matter what, but people should put some afford into promoting this coin, if only showing that they have thought about promoting it, like there has to be some kind of work done to get this coin in the longer run. That is also something that gives it value

you still mining it by the way? I am still mining it with 800 MH/S but I am not finding any blocks, so I think there is enough hash on the network to keep this coin going, but I will keep mining it anyway, to ensure transactions are going through even if many miners would drop out.

Coins received. Many thanks. They will be further distributed. I can keep this going indefinitely provided I receive donations. Hopefully it has a trickle-down effect.

Yeah, I'm still mining, Haven't hit a block in awhile, but since I started a few hours ago I've mined two empty blocks on my 333mhash eruptor. I think we'll start getting better block rewards when the dev releases the new wallet. I'm doing it now mainly just to support the network. I'm also sending out 0.5 in tx fees per transaction.

Yeah, we need some creative ideas for giving away Premine, and doing so in ways that promote the coin further is a great idea. Just getting more regular members into this thread helps. The more people here, the more distribution can increase.

Sent a fair bit to you to further the cause!!  Hopefully you can find a creative way to redistribute them.  Thanks for making the coin better!!

I just received it. A very generous donation to further the cause to PMC. I will ensure it is used wisely.  Smiley

I now have 1137 coins + 2000 of my own for further distribution.

I can help with the redistribution. Let me know how much you want me to handle and I can make a give away thread exclusively Smiley

My address is

12We2hNanAV88pRtsStLt11y4YvspThXQt

Of course, I have my reputation to keep, so just designate how much you want to give to individuals and I can do something about it Smiley
Nullu

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:34:12 PM

I want some PremineCoin please Smiley

1MsMvTZjLvWw9GPhkcmJk19JMxfBbD1faH

Thanks everyone !

Sent.  Smiley

Nullu

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:35:30 PM

Yeah it's incredible but I notice that many users only collect coins without give some to others

Yes, I'm afraid that at the end of the day Premine is still a speculative currency, so some people will hold, and others will distribute. However, once we hit an exchange, and we have a faucet, distribution will increase.

If you've seen what happens to other popular altcoins, you'll see they get dumped quickly, but then the market supply becomes scarce and the sell orders start to dry up. That's when the price increases.

Even modestly comparing it to other coins of similar or greater rarity, that's a lot of potential value. Of course some people will hold, but they are not doing themselves any favours. Hoarding prevents distribution, and distribution is essential to give Premine value, or it is worthless.

If you hold several thousand Premine, you make it more valuable by giving small amounts of it away. I don't know how much clearer I can make this to people. This is basic economics.

Thankfully the kind of mindset that makes people hoard also what makes them dump, so hoarders are going to be the biggest losers.
good idea, sent some your way , I think we also need a policy of rewarding people that do something for premine coin, it does not matter what, but people should put some afford into promoting this coin, if only showing that they have thought about promoting it, like there has to be some kind of work done to get this coin in the longer run. That is also something that gives it value

you still mining it by the way? I am still mining it with 800 MH/S but I am not finding any blocks, so I think there is enough hash on the network to keep this coin going, but I will keep mining it anyway, to ensure transactions are going through even if many miners would drop out.

Coins received. Many thanks. They will be further distributed. I can keep this going indefinitely provided I receive donations. Hopefully it has a trickle-down effect.

Yeah, I'm still mining, Haven't hit a block in awhile, but since I started a few hours ago I've mined two empty blocks on my 333mhash eruptor. I think we'll start getting better block rewards when the dev releases the new wallet. I'm doing it now mainly just to support the network. I'm also sending out 0.5 in tx fees per transaction.

Yeah, we need some creative ideas for giving away Premine, and doing so in ways that promote the coin further is a great idea. Just getting more regular members into this thread helps. The more people here, the more distribution can increase.

Sent a fair bit to you to further the cause!!  Hopefully you can find a creative way to redistribute them.  Thanks for making the coin better!!

I just received it. A very generous donation to further the cause to PMC. I will ensure it is used wisely.  Smiley

I can help with the redistribution. Let me know how much you want me to handle and I can make a give away thread exclusively Smiley

My address is

Of course, I have my reputation to keep, so just designate how much you want to give to individuals and I can do something about it Smiley

Yes, you have a reputation, so I'm willing to give you coins to hand out via a giveaway thread if you're up to the task.

How many do you think would be sufficient? Baring in mind that the coin is getting rarer to come by now. Would 300 be sufficient?

deodecagone

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

I started a small  first giveaway https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432033.new#new
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:36:46 PM

a simple example of doing something to promote this coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428566.160

I will reward anyone with premine coins that can demonstrate that they have done something like this, it does not matter where they have done it, it should not be total off topic spam of course, should be on topic

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:38:13 PM

Make it more fun Cheesy

To the next that make a rhymed verses with "premine" I'll give 5 PMC Smiley

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
Nullu

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:40:44 PM

Could you work on making the first post a bit more eye catching? You can just copy/paste the main page before the line "Mining only for TX fees, 0 incentive to hit the network with mass hashes." and add some additional info about the give away underneath.  Smiley

Bigeyeone

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:41:20 PM

good initiative, sent you some coin

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
Honeypot

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

My address is

Yes, you have a reputation, so I'm willing to give you coins to hand out via a giveaway thread if you're up to the task.

How many do you think would be sufficient? Baring in mind that the coin is getting rarer to come by now. Would 300 be sufficient?

300 would be good for starters. I would either offer 1.5 or 2 coins per post. Quick give aways if you will.

Later I can handle larger amounts if you are comfortable.

My trust rating is of great value to me,so I don't know if I want to lose all the future profits by burning it down for a coin that's not even on an exchange Smiley
Nullu

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:45:23 PM

My address is

300 would be good for starters. I would either offer 1.5 or 2 coins per post. Quick give aways if you will.

My trust rating is of great value to me,so I don't know if I want to lose all the future profits by burning it down for a coin that's not even on an exchange Smiley

Well, you tell me how much you think you'll be able to give away, and we can go from there. How about I sent 100, and if it's popular, and you're still happy to continue with the giveaway, I can donate more? I've done giveaways before and I can it can be a bit tedious. I'll give you some trust after the first 100 are done, so infact you'll profit in additional trust from this as well.

The thread needs to be eye catching, though. Giveaways really benefit from a strong first post.

Honeypot

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:48:44 PM

My address is

Well, you tell me how much you think you'll be able to give away, and we can go from there. How about I sent 100, and if it's popular, and you're still happy to continue with the giveaway, I can donate more? I've done giveaways before and I can it can be a bit tedious. I'll give you some trust after the first 100 are done, so infact you'll profit in additional trust from this as well.

The thread needs to be eye catching, though. Giveaways really benefit from a strong first post.

Of course. I will start it right away and link it here - PMC Give away #2 if you will.

about 2 coins per person - 50 people total.

100 coins it is.
Nullu

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:50:17 PM

My address is

Of course. I will start it right away and link it here - PMC Give away #2 if you will.

100 coins it is.

100 PMC Sent. Best of luck!  Smiley

deodecagone

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:51:38 PM

My address is

100 coins it is.

Maybe just wait a few hours that the giveaway I started is finished
Chrisoldinho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:52:01 PM

Any PMC gladly received Smiley

Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207526.0

BTC: 1Lx4N52ZWBJ2ieRudrrUGjec6RybBuGhVV
Nullu

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:53:05 PM

My address is

100 coins it is.

Maybe just wait a few hours that the giveaway I started is finished

Perhaps a good idea. Don't need more than a couple running at once.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: