Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and retirement - how do you see your future?  (Read 2109 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

I only see the future of bitcoin that I see in the future bitcoin price will be very expensive because bitcoin has a limited supply of limited and bitcoin has a very high demand that makes bitcoin will be expensive from year to year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

I only see the future of bitcoin that I see in the future bitcoin price will be very expensive because bitcoin has a limited supply of limited and bitcoin has a very high demand that makes bitcoin will be expensive from year to year.
I also have high hopes in bitcoin that it will really make the best trademark in the near future making its price very expensive.But since bitcoin is still not yet fully adopted,i believe there is really no assurance what will happen in the future so as much as possible we have to diversify our portfolios to prepare ourselves for its best or its worst.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

I really welcome the idea of saving bitcoin for retirement. Basically, I have started saving up for it not quite long. Now, the world is going,  technology and every sector is growing,  since cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin has a tendency to have a higher returns in the long run, its advisable to purchase and store them as a retirement fundsnor even as a form of inheritance.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

I came across a very nice experiment of one of my compatriots. He started to put up around $ 50 a month for pension. I will add that pensions in my country are low.

Description of the experiment:

"What is going on?
One of my many areas of interest are cryptocurrencies. There is a good chance that you have heard about bitcoin. A smaller chance that you know litecoin or dogecoin. If you want to know the technical side or economic cryptocurrency - use google. For the needs of my retirement, it is enough to know that cryptocurrencies act as cash in a modern version. They have their value (they are listed on the stock exchanges, they have their course), they can be safely stored, they can be sent immediately to any distance, practically free of charge and - with a little effort - they are anonymous. And they are today at the initial stage of development. Everyone who touches them is still an early employer, and this means that - with a high probability - a long-term investment in cryptocurrencies will be very profitable. I chose 4 cryptocurrencies for my retirement basket and gave them percentages indicating their presence in the basket. When making my choice, I based my own - already several years - experience in the cryptocurrency industry, the capitalization value of a given cryptocurrency (market cap) and the features that distinguish it from other coins on the market. And so I chose:

How much do I put aside? I did not want to set any fixed amount. Because you know - inflation, fluctuations in financial markets, etc. ... So I decided that the value of a monthly investment will depend on the minimum wage in Poland. In 2017, it is an amount of $ 540. And every month I invest 10% of this amount, that is 50 $. "

He has currently invested $ 1,600, and the rate of return since early 2017 is 1,600% = $ 27k.
It's a great idea, right?

It is a good experiment but it is also a risky one, many of those investing in cryptocurrencies can afford to lose their money if something goes wrong but it seems your compatriot will really need that money in the future since he is thinking of this as a retirement account and this means that under the wrong circumstances your friend may panic and sell at a low price and lose most of his profits.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:28:08 PM
Merited by dbshck (1)

I don't think that you can expect the rate of growth to be steady, especially not anywhere near the 2017 growth rate because that was growth in the middle of a bull market - of course that is going to be completely over the top.

However, using bitcoin as a way to store your wealth for your retirement is actually a great idea.

Saving fiat for retirement, in a bank is completely nonsensical given inflation and the peanuts you get in return as interest. You're losing a lot of value overall. Therefore I would definitely save some of my personal wealth in bitcoin for the long run, if that also means retirement.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

Yes we don't know if crypto will stay for so long but even there's no assurance here like it turn to not well anymore still we need to take the risk...

To this you are thinking or considering, I would say I think cryptocurrency would stay on because technology is getting modernized daily and it needs more easy way of financial transactions. I would rather you consider not invest everything you have and expect %100 growth in a week or loaning money to invest.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

bitcoin for your retirement day is not a bad idea.
as long as i know, cryptocurrency has been increased over the years.
if you plan to save bitcoin for your future, the value of your investment will be increased because you save in bitcoin.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

it's a good strategy to put aside some of your income in cryptocurrency.However, what happened in 2017 won't happen again (from my perspective) . people easily made 5-10x from investing in one or two coins . Nowadays, it's risky to invest unless you know when to enter a trade and when to take your profits.

Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

it's a good strategy to put aside some of your income in cryptocurrency.However, what happened in 2017 won't happen again (from my perspective) . people easily made 5-10x from investing in one or two coins . Nowadays, it's risky to invest unless you know when to enter a trade and when to take your profits.

Well as for me, it is really a wise move to diversify your portfolio, like investing some into crypto while the other part would be invested in the bank as well, because there is no assurance to what will really happen in the future so better be ready for anything.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

Well as for me, it is really a wise move to diversify your portfolio, like investing some into crypto while the other part would be invested in the bank as well, because there is no assurance to what will really happen in the future so better be ready for anything.
split our money into some portofolio make it safe.you right that no one can guarantee our money.each invesment have their own risk with different yield.for example bitcoin and other crypto currency invesment has high potential reward, but has high risk to.split our money better to us.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

I would agree to the many people saying that it is not recommended and really risky - you are risking you and your friend's future easily in a wrong decision.
Only put in money and invest a percent of your money to cryptocurrencies which you can afford to lose, I would still stick some money to traditional pension aside from the investment portfolios if I were you.
Only God knows what can happen, bitcoin may soar or may fail; but whichever, at least you have assurance with your finance in retirement.
Bitcoin is very unexpected.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

Well if you think that will work then it's fine. For me, the main thing to think about before investing is a nest egg or an emergency fund to fall back on in cases of dire need. It might take a while for you to withdraw your holdings. If you have these funds ready then i guess a fixed percentage will be fine to start investing in.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

I still believe that greater bull market will happen in the future, this may not happen this year but soon people will come and adopt the system of cryptocurrency. Investing on this market in long term is good and profitable, you can put some of your retirement fund in cryptomarket, take the risk and see what will happen at least 5years of holding.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:40:24 AM

I still believe that greater bull market will happen in the future, this may not happen this year but soon people will come and adopt the system of cryptocurrency. Investing on this market in long term is good and profitable, you can put some of your retirement fund in cryptomarket, take the risk and see what will happen at least 5years of holding.
i think 5 years is too long dude.we can use our money in our other business if return of roi reach until 5 years.except we use unuse  money from our saving.one or two years maybe best time roi for cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

bitcoin established a good reputation in the cryptomarket and also many huge investors sees bitcoin as alternative form of investment so as long as bitcoin is there use that opportunity to invest and save. Also let us do not limit this topic to bitcoin it is better to say that crytocurrency.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

For me, as long as you still have secular job, just continue working. And make bitcoin as your part time. Yet when you see that your earnings in bitcoin surpassed your salary then start building bitcoin investment to retire soon. Atleast you will come to see the stability of what you entered to using bitcoin.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

If bitcoin goes $100,000 then it will be grandiose retirement. Well we can never really tell. Bitcoin is volatile. We can't predict how this is going. But its a really good investment. So far, many have reaped the benefits that bitcoin has brought. But not many got lucky. Some people who lacks the tactics in the bussiness of cryptocurrency wil tend to fail. But who would know when to sell and when to buy? Who would know you bought at dump? Or you sold at high? When the price is continually fluctuating.
Bitcoin is very risky investment but although the system is like that there are still a huge of people trying to invest to it because they can gain a huge of profit from this. I think that in having a successful or failed investment to bitcoin is depend in the coin holder or investors. We as a one who are handled our investment, we are the most responsible in any actions or movements that we do. If we are going to failed or success it's depends on our decision that already made. However, the right timing and strategy and of course presence of mind are needed here to make our investment successful.   
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

I came across a very nice experiment of one of my compatriots. He started to put up around $ 50 a month for pension. I will add that pensions in my country are low.

How much do I put aside? I did not want to set any fixed amount. Because you know - inflation, fluctuations in financial markets, etc. ... So I decided that the value of a monthly investment will depend on the minimum wage in Poland. In 2017, it is an amount of $ 540. And every month I invest 10% of this amount, that is 50 $. "

He has currently invested $ 1,600, and the rate of return since early 2017 is 1,600% = $ 27k.

Bitcoin is no doubt the best modern form of investment. ROI in Bitcoin is much more as compare to traditional investment schemes. Banks hardly give 8-12% p.a. and we could hardly double money while investing it for more than 10 years. But the case is not same with Bitcoin, Bitcoin has shown a tendency of 4-5x the investment every year. So you plan seems good. Even if not targeting retirement, person can even consider Bitcoin as saving and make good money.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

Description of the experiment:

"What is going on?
One of my many areas of interest are cryptocurrencies. There is a good chance that you have heard about bitcoin. A smaller chance that you know litecoin or dogecoin. If you want to know the technical side or economic cryptocurrency - use google. For the needs of my retirement, it is enough to know that cryptocurrencies act as cash in a modern version. They have their value (they are listed on the stock exchanges, they have their course), they can be safely stored, they can be sent immediately to any distance, practically free of charge and - with a little effort - they are anonymous. And they are today at the initial stage of development. Everyone who touches them is still an early employer, and this means that - with a high probability - a long-term investment in cryptocurrencies will be very profitable. I chose 4 cryptocurrencies for my retirement basket and gave them percentages indicating their presence in the basket. When making my choice, I based my own - already several years - experience in the cryptocurrency industry, the capitalization value of a given cryptocurrency (market cap) and the features that distinguish it from other coins on the market. And so I chose:

You can still work at home if you knew about cryptocurrendy so i do not think that retirement on your job will be the end of the line for you because you can always work at home since cryptocurrency is giving everyone the opportunity to live a wealthy life.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

bitcoin established a good reputation in the cryptomarket and also many huge investors sees bitcoin as alternative form of investment so as long as bitcoin is there use that opportunity to invest and save. Also let us do not limit this topic to bitcoin it is better to say that crytocurrency.
right, bitcoin is only a small part of cryptocurrency, and there are many coins and other altcoins as bitcoin supporters. lucky we already know bitcoin at this time, so if our income smoothly then we will have new business later and it can be used for our old time
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: