Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and retirement - how do you see your future?  (Read 2113 times)
Rellbellerise

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

We all know that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is our future. It is in demand now and the future. I think that the future of money real life I believe in this way, and the world at large a new value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

This is actually one of my biggest dreams. I'm retired only in my home as a hobby to deal with them. But, unfortunately, we have eliminated those opportunities one by one. And we can not get back either.
it really need time to realize it.many people want to retire and enjoy their live.but it need hard struggle and our sacrifice to do this.
jojo223

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

I think that to retirement I will synchronize a number of bitcoins and I hope that its price will increase by that time
boboto

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

I doubt that by that time bitcoin will remain the top coin most likely someone will cross it
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

I think that is a really great idea. In my opinion, there is two kind of profit. At first, anyone can save their money in safely. On the other hand, they can earn a profit from it. The future of bitcoin is very bright and your investment becomes a big amount in the future. So Bitcoin and retirement are better than any other future plan.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

Whatever you are thinking and have decided, is not a Bad idea. But a little thing is, You shouldn't strongly expect that Cryptocurrencies  Would make you profitable as your friend has gotten That's Because of Crypto Currencies as like unpredictable. Well due to your amazing money management, I would like to support your idea.
But don't forget to keep save something as Real life backup
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:11:17 AM

This is actually one of my biggest dreams. I'm retired only in my home as a hobby to deal with them. But, unfortunately, we have eliminated those opportunities one by one. And we can not get back either.
If you retire without savings, that means disaster. But if you invest money in bitcoin and HODL for a certain period of time until the profit is good, you can smile enjoying your retirement. In conclusion, investing in bitcoin because bitcoin will provide economic solutions, it doesn't need to be too big but enough to enjoy old age.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

Savings for your future is the right thing to do. For me, I can't say that I will put my money in bitcoin because no one knows if it will run in 20 years or more. What if not?
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

Yes we don't know if crypto will stay for so long but even there's no assurance here like it turn to not well anymore still we need to take the risk here because we can do only the affordable for us to lose so we can easily accept that situation here so better to risk here like business in real life actually for me even they spread FUD or something bad about bitcoin still we need this in life that's why this is non-stop
That's true we don't know when this will last and we should be careful in investing as this has high risk. Invest only a portion of your savings in bitcoin to make sure that whatever the result in the end you still have money for your retirement.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:29:36 AM

For those who are pensioner they should also come to crypto currencies and those who are near to retirement they should do invest in crypto currencies and takes their shares on regular basis. Crypto market is easy for investment for survey and in a few days we can know how to trade how to invest in this sector so i believe that if you are interested in crypto you should not waste more time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:49:21 AM

I came across a very nice experiment of one of my compatriots. He started to put up around $ 50 a month for pension. I will add that pensions in my country are low.

Description of the experiment:

"What is going on?
One of my many areas of interest are cryptocurrencies. There is a good chance that you have heard about bitcoin. A smaller chance that you know litecoin or dogecoin. If you want to know the technical side or economic cryptocurrency - use google. For the needs of my retirement, it is enough to know that cryptocurrencies act as cash in a modern version. They have their value (they are listed on the stock exchanges, they have their course), they can be safely stored, they can be sent immediately to any distance, practically free of charge and - with a little effort - they are anonymous. And they are today at the initial stage of development. Everyone who touches them is still an early employer, and this means that - with a high probability - a long-term investment in cryptocurrencies will be very profitable. I chose 4 cryptocurrencies for my retirement basket and gave them percentages indicating their presence in the basket. When making my choice, I based my own - already several years - experience in the cryptocurrency industry, the capitalization value of a given cryptocurrency (market cap) and the features that distinguish it from other coins on the market. And so I chose:

How much do I put aside? I did not want to set any fixed amount. Because you know - inflation, fluctuations in financial markets, etc. ... So I decided that the value of a monthly investment will depend on the minimum wage in Poland. In 2017, it is an amount of $ 540. And every month I invest 10% of this amount, that is 50 $. "

He has currently invested $ 1,600, and the rate of return since early 2017 is 1,600% = $ 27k.
It's a great idea, right?

Well for me, as long as Bitcoin is alive and kicking I have the chance to have a good retirement in the future and I can see that from now if only if. As a less fortunate in the society I need to to have all the basic needs for me and my family as you know that life is so hard here in my country. I am actually a college dopped out and what I did whith my Bitcoin earning is that I spend it to build a house that could protect us from frequent typhoons. If only I am a wealthy individual I will surely be hoarding Bitcoins for future purposes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Savings for your future is the right thing to do. For me, I can't say that I will put my money in bitcoin because no one knows if it will run in 20 years or more. What if not?
if we are not sure whether bitcoin will last 20 years or more then don't invest all of our money into bitcoin. but I am sure that bitcoin will remain in 20 years or more, even many countries will use it. if that does not necessarily make investors sad and lose because bitcoin is their daily work.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

I think its a great idea but little bit risky. Since we don't know how long bitcoin work and how long it stay. Government, Banks, haters, hacker, all are trying to take bitcoin down. If government can ban the use of bitcoin they can do anything.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

I think its a great idea but little bit risky. Since we don't know how long bitcoin work and how long it stay. Government, Banks, haters, hacker, all are trying to take bitcoin down. If government can ban the use of bitcoin they can do anything.

For me it is good idea, put your retirement with bitcoin. It's give you a big profits someday but the problem is, when it come. We can't exactly penpoint the future but if you are a risk taker then go for it.
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

Just assume you got some bitcoin and suddenly government ban it what would you do?. You'll lose your money. Its just a risky investment. You're idea is good but not acceptably.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

$50 (out of $500) isn't a risky investment. The person is on a safe side as far as "investing what you can afford to lose" is concerned. Not sure though how this will work on the current market. I bet he would be disappointed with the market today if he had invested late 2017.

He's better off  trading daily as it is more profitable in the current market. It's what would earned him reasonable profits. Hopefully the market improves for long-term investment.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

i am already did it.bitcoin could make me retired and get out from my regular job.maybe two years again after bitcoin halving i could be millionare from my bitcoin stock.i hope my dream come true.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

it really need time to realize it.many people want to retire and enjoy their live.but it need hard struggle and our sacrifice to do this.
as long as we hard work and smart in cryptocurrency market, i think we could realize all of our dream.in crypto market imposibble is nothing.we could earn money as much as we want.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Before getting to know bitcoin, I was confused about my retirement fund because the payment from my actual work was not so high, but when I knew bitcoin, I could collect retirement funds for the future.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

If we are investing our money in cryptocurrency with purpose for our pension, better choosing a safe cryptocurrency with biggest liquidity and biggest transaction volumen. Its describe that the coin is having good investor and profitable in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: