Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4229 times)
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Of course it will depend on what do you want to do with that new language and for what purpose you want  to learn it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

I would suggest you to choose one of the main languages on the world stage now, like Russian, Chinease, Spanish or something
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

although chinese and japanese are good opportunity to learned their laguages but i also preffered to japanase cause it also in demand as of now,
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

If you have the opportunity to simultaneously learn Chinese and Japanese, you will have a good advantage not only in where you are, but also when you go there.
I'm not so sure of China's position with the crypto currency in the future, and Japan has obvious support in the crypto currency.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

what is kalashnikov? is it russian ?
for me learning south korean language might be a good option as well

Tozex

Powered by,
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

In my opinion china language. as seen from the good Chinese economy. China's GDP revenue is huge. China is famous for its trade, so China is better for its trading sector.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

I think the language that is needed for now besides english is latin / spanish, mandarin, and russia i think.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

you are free to learn any language you like but you still have to master the English language, because English is an international language.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

I think that become a very fluent english speaker is enough for you to communicate on different person and know their economic state on their own country so there is no need to study a lot of language.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

I think that become a very fluent english speaker is enough for you to communicate on different person and know their economic state on their own country so there is no need to study a lot of language.
If we are good at English whatever we want in our life, a teacher or whatever path we would take if we are good at English we can  go around the world and can find a job easily as most of the company requirement is that you should be at least fluent in English.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

I like french most but if you not interested in Europe languages then I would prefer Japanese because I believe it has more usage than others

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

Lot of people nowadays know how to speak English language. It is a must if you want to communicate with other people in different parts of the world but in terms of economic situation, learning chinese will be very useful for long term preferences. We know that China is doing private transactions exclusively for their country and if you want to involve yourself with this transactions, you should learn their language. China is one of the fastest growing countries in terms of economy and transacting with Chinese people would be very useful and beneficial.
Bosonnary

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

I think that Chinese will be more useful, although you already know the most important language in the world, it is English.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

On my main job, not related to crypto, I work with the Chinese. Few of them speak or learn English. Chinese companies pay more to Europeans who know Chinese.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

On my main job, not related to crypto, I work with the Chinese. Few of them speak or learn English. Chinese companies pay more to Europeans who know Chinese.
But are you ready to spend a lot of time in learning Chinese. It is the most difficult language that I tried to learn, too different mentalities have asian and european people.

King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

I think that's a stupid question ... it is definitely a language that must be learned is the international language and it is definitely English
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

I think Japanese is a language we should learn after English because Japan is a country that strongly supports cryptocurrency and always thinking to go forward so Japanese language will be very important later

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sitwac

Activity: 200
Merit: 73

Work is turning your idea into things.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:52:37 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 12:05:33 AM by sitwac

I think chinese is the best choice. I think China is the best option. I have not had the opportunity to establish relations with any of them but I understand that they are very dedicated and resourceful people.

Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

I would suggets you better learn Japanese. Since Japan is more open to cryptocurrency than China, japan has more potential country to invest in cryptocurrency. Likewise, you can deal with people in Japan especially those are investors in cryptocurrency.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

I think in this capitalist imperialist world the most important language to learn is arabic because both natural resources and trafe routes are mined on arabic lands. Other languages like french and russian I think are not as crucial due to wide knowledge of English on thses lands and these lands are not strategically as important as Arabic lands.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: