Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4227 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

Well, in my opinion, the language you should learn next is English. Why? Even though you know how to speak english you must widen your english language. And english is our second language its a universal language, wherever you go as long as you can speak english you can communicate  well with other country.
You are out of point. The dude already can speak English and I am sure that is glaring enough to the point that shows he can easily communicate. We are talking about a new language here and not increasing your level of speaking the language you already know and what makes you think he is not fluent with English already ?

I chose Chinese for so many reasons and even though they have been going against the activities surrounding cryptocurrency, I believe a lot will change in the long run.

Asides cryptocurrency which I believe will be a plus, when it comes to industrialism, they are more like topping it and we know that is one thing that the world in general cannot do without. So, why thinking of crypto, you can be thinking of businesses and other aspects as well.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tubig123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

Actually I learned  some cultural experience and to learn asian language like asian country  korean and japanese because if we know this language is not easy to apply working out of the country especially european im so interested to know this kind of language from now on this my dream waiting for.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

Actually I learned  some cultural experience and to learn asian language like asian country  korean and japanese because if we know this language is not easy to apply working out of the country especially european im so interested to know this kind of language from now on this my dream waiting for.

Learning a language is not that easy since you will also look at their cultures and habits. Without their culture, you will not be able to fully understand their language. Also, learning a language depends on what you are aiming for. I've already read an article about this since my cousin has an assignment about languages and he added this to his assignment. Here is the link :

http://www.k-international.com/blog/learn-a-language/
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

learn japanese or chinese when you wan to getting intresting in the their crypto market, that country that was very good at technology development, but in the matter of chinese now, maybe i should prefer to learn japanese language to advance it
BlueVelvet_

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

Chinese  Smiley very high demand, you can make a living off it. Japanese is pretty cool though haha. But usefulness would have to be chinese
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

For me its a big oppurtunity to know in learning language like asian and european because both of this countries are respective and richest country , that's why im plan to be back schooling if i had a time to master it right away.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Maybe korean and chinese language is good to learn and very high demand since english language is yourn interanational language.
in my opinion chinese language is usefulness after english.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

I am not so good in english but want to be a fluent in english.English is an international language it have this kind of power that no other language have.Because if you khow english then any situation can be control and you can express you in where expertly.If you khow English then you will able to face any problem and bright your future by getting experience.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

Are you going on a business trip to one of the countries you mentioned? If so, to help find an answer you just need to learn the business opportunities of those countries.
Perhaps English is universal, but somehow the language of a particular country is more especially when it comes to doing business.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

I am not so good in english but want to be a fluent in english.English is an international language it have this kind of power that no other language have.Because if you khow english then any situation can be control and you can express you in where expertly.If you khow English then you will able to face any problem and bright your future by getting experience.
We should focus in learning English because it is what we needed so far, this is the universal language so and the demand on it is quite high nowadays since you can have any types of job in the internet and even in real life if you know this and not just knowing but we are also expert and fluent with it.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Are you going on a business trip to one of the countries you mentioned? If so, to help find an answer you just need to learn the business opportunities of those countries.
Perhaps English is universal, but somehow the language of a particular country is more especially when it comes to doing business.
That is different in all buisnesses, cause in some of them English is that universal that company require to talk only using it, for me this is only an good example that this company is going ahead of world language trends.
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

People should know the language. Because there is no alternative to learning languages. Whether it is Hindi, Tamil, Urdu and English, all kinds of languages ​​should be known. There is no alternative to learning languages.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

From the point of view of Large countries, I can distinguish 3 languages: English, Chinese and Slavic (Russian). Explaining why. English is spoken by almost 1/5 of all residents. 1/5 Chinese. 1/5 of Russian and its derivatives Ukrainian, Belarusian, Polish, etc. All are Slavs. 1/5 are Arabic and 1/5 are other nationalities

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

Last option is hilarious Grin
Seriously, you have to start chinese nowadays.However, I work with them daily and don't really like them
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

I think it depends which culture you would prefer to study more, because I think both will be good from a crypto point of view.  

Seeing that Japan has a more open attitude to Bitcoin, I would say Japanese is the safer option in terms of your studies paying off.
Yeah, they are pretty both good and I am personally taking a Mandarin course right now and it sure have been hectic which I plan to go the Japanese way once I am done with this. The truth is that these two languages from the crypto point of view and even for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit will really be some pretty good language that would give you an edge and it is going to be more like an asset for anyone and a pretty good investment for anyone who successfully learns them.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

Japanese. Since we all are a crypto lover, and Japan has full support in cryptocurrency world, then it's better to know about their language so that when you visit Japan, you can communicate to the people out there effectively.
I will go with Chinese language because China has attained an economical stability far beyond imagination. One can think of finding a future in these industrialized countries and the medium of instruction has been their native languages and no other. Also Japan and Chinese government have started awarding scholarships in different fields to international students and those knowing these languages are selected in the top ones which lead them to economics stability as well. So go for both.
I would also go with Chinese language if I had to learn some other language other than my mother language because like you said, china is one of the most stable country of the world; socially as well as economically so if we would need to do some work with their people, it would become a little bit easy for us to share our words with them and not miss that opportunity.
xetofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

Certainly, Chinese will help you better in the future as the world is putting its eyes on China now where every aspect of it is increasing very very rapidly. using Japanese to speak with 100 million Japanese on the world, or using Chinese to speak 1.3 billion Chinese on the world, I think the everyone can do the Math.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:22:11 AM

If you are able to learn Chinese and Japanese at the same time, you'll have a great asset not only on where you are but also when you go there.
I'm not so sure about China's stand with crypto right now but Japan has an obvious support to it.
That is my take as well after reading the OP's! I believe over time, the Chinese government is really going to come around and probably take a turn in support of cryptocurrency and find a way to also regulate it.

If the OP is really ready to take on the future and he can learn the two just like you have said, then it would really be a great one for him and a huge asset just like you have called it. However, those two languages are not something easy to learn as I have almost gotten may brain ruptured trying to learn Mandarin for a while now. Grin
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

After I understand English then the next language that I want to learn is the china language, as we know that china is the country with the largest population reaching more than 1.8 billion and become super power in all fields, especially economy, mastering china course many advantages.
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:18:47 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 11:02:45 AM by deisik

I have already learned two words (?) in Chinese, wow

你 好

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: