Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies?  (Read 8783 times)
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

it is not risky, but need to follow those projects to know, when they start/finish, when they come out on the market, to know what the best time to trade it.
It is all and all your choice but if you are going to invest your money into crypto currency, then it is better for you to invest your money into such coin which can then help you in having an effective earning and that you can get more profit because of that coin. The only reason why most of the investors invest in well reputed coin is that they exactly know that this will not make them suffer.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

Yes I would assume so. I have a lot of trust issues with shitcoins and I do not really feel like investing a single penny in them unless I am completely sure that I would get returns from them. By investing in top 100 coins, I become absolutely sure of the fact that company will stay here and wouldn't scam people. There have been instances when ICOs turned out to be scams, and hence I do not want to risk my hard earned money with them
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

Of course this is a huge risk and you can lose your money, but on the other hand you can earn a decent amount of money. You never know how much the coin will cost tomorrow.
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Yes, it more risky but also more profitable and more potential. We also have to smart and wise when we invest in ICO or something like that. Also we can reduce that risk with our knowledge.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
I think this strategy is only one, where you can earn a real profit, when project is still not pumped and there is no big exchanges yet. But yes, it more risky.
With a lots of project being introduce from time to time, its really hard to invest your money with coins that doesn't have enough supports and volume
chances being manipulated and being trapped is really possible, better to think deeper and have a lots of things to consider before taking this risk, is
like a gamble from my own assessment.
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

Its more like a high risk, high reward investment. I put very little money into some low caps coins sometimes. If you remember the last bull run from last year, every crap coin on every exchange saw massive gains. Literally, in whatever shitcoin you invested, you gained massive ROI, so it makes sense to invest a little bit of money into such coins and hold on to them and waiting for the massive spike.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

Every good start on the top 100 before going to the top 50, 20 until they reach the top 10 or 5, just take a clear look on coins that you want to invest in, see if they really have a chance to reach the top 5 in the market in the future.

MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

Yeah it's riskier, but with greater risk comes greater reward. Top 10 cryptocurrencies are the safest to buy, but more money can be made with low caps. There are some great projects which lack marketing beyond top 100, if you play your cards right and buy the right ones, you'll be laughing your way to the bank.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

You can lose money with every coin/token, top100 or not. Risks are higher of course when projects are just out of ICO since they usually are still far away from actual products, mainnet launches etc. However, you can lose just as much with a top100 coin, for example when there's fud or other set-backs. Or simply because the project is 100% awesome, but not so much a hype project so no volume. I usually go for low cap coins, and often these are the ones that are just out of ICO. $CHX and $EFX are two great examples.....super low caps, relative low supply and teams that work hard to get somewhere....no guarantees though, could still turn southwards if they are unable to deliver...but with these low caps they are bound to become worth more Smiley.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

actually, it's risky. i mean is if the coin is not on the top 100 cryptocurrencies list, that means the coin is less favored by investors. and the chance to get a profit is small. so if you have money it would be better if you buy a coin that is obviously a good prospect, so it will reduce the risk of loss.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

If there is a best crypto why should choose which are on the lower level. of course, it is under the same opportunity and its potential is small if compared to that have a high ranking. better look for sure only that is investing in the crypto has high levels so that could also gain great results.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
trill312

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

You talk too general. The term top 100 is too  vague BTC or Ripple in top 100 but you can not compare them at all, at least take a look at the price, market history, pool etc.
You have to make your own research about one certain currency, what's the current price, investing data, why it gonna raise.
cryptonad

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

There is always risk either you buy from top 100 or below.  Losing money depends on your skills and strategy when investing in crypto. It doesn't mean investing in top 100 will gives you more profit.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

It is not risky to buy non top 100 crypto currencies,some of them still have great potential even more than those in the top 100
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:25:51 AM

Risks are always there, you can invest in a coin from the top-100 and burn out. Then the card will lie down. It is necessary to take responsibility for the choice of altcoin for investment.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

this is a big risk, which can bring a lot of profit. if you are willing to spend a small part of their funds to invest them in different currencies, try to earn it. I would have. many coins can add up to 100% to the price.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

Do not worry, and there are many potential Altcoins not in the top 100. But if you buy Altcoin in the top 100, you still can run the risk. Currently, I own a number Altcoin not top 100 CMC, but all Altcoin have doubled the rate.

Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

this is a very big risk, but it happens so that coins are not from the list of the top 100, they are rising very much in price, such coins are hard to find and the situation on the market is now incomprehensible, what kind of hell is going on
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

yes it is, but every investment in cryptocurrency is a risk. but if you find an altcoin which has a bright future, and you fully believe on it. you can try to buy it and take the risk, who knows maybe one day, that coin will become the lucky coin that will give you much profit.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

It is risky to even buy below the top ten cryptocurrencies not to talk of the top hundred cryptocurrencies. With hundred you have gone through a large number of coins and there is no guarantee that any of these coins will do well. They could end up failing too in the short term. There really is a higher chance to lose your money when you invest below the top hundred coins though.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: