Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies?  (Read 8777 times)
RavenousKatana

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

Yes, because there is a reason why it is recommended to buy top Crypto Currencies just like branded products it is proven safe.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
not necessarily buying crypto currency that does not enter top 100 at risk. it is possible that the coin is not in the top 100 is developing. so it is not wrong to buy a rated coin that does not enter top 100. most importantly before buying try to analyze it first whether the coin has a good future that can compete with other coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

Yes, if you step outside the top 100
you are prone to shitcoins,
most of the shitcoins does only massive pump
but in the next day or week will dump massively.
be careful or you'll get FOMOd
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

They are definitely riskier, than the top coins. But in an altcoin season, these are the ones, growing the most.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

Of course! And I often invest in projects that are not yet in the top 100 best crypto-currencies, because this is a good opportunity to earn!As a rule, these are new projects, which are still few, who knows, and of course, that they are not in the top 100. These projects still have very low capitalization, so with good growth, they give high profits.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

A 100 is a lot to think about and i do not advice such move. You cant monitor them all. Dont invest beyond your capacity to monitor and control your transactions..

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

Its a double edged sword as nobody knows the very next steps of those in the above 100 and those in the top 100. Paartnerships and announcements could change a coin from top 100 to above 100, so it doesnt really matter the position of a coin on coinmarketcap. Although, some top 100 can give you a level of confidence as regards risk but talk of profit, you definitely  do not have full guarantee as to the position example we have Dogecoin that hasnt crossed beyond 2 cents since listing and you have  Gochain that hasnt spent much time there but has since surpassed the its ico price. The thing is, alwaays do your thorough research.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

yes it is...since the market cap of some coin are part to determine coin's price. cryptocurrency under top 100 were not supported enough by their community or some investors may will choose another potential cryptocurrency to invest. i would suggest you to invest in some good ICO rather than buying cryptocurrency under the top 100. it will more profitable

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

It seems to me that it is not risky. Most likely it may not be so profitable, but if you buy a coin and sell it in a couple of days with its growth or pump, you will definitely remain in a favorable position
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

It seems to me that it is not risky. Most likely it may not be so profitable, but if you buy a coin and sell it in a couple of days with its growth or pump, you will definitely remain in a favorable position
Yes of course it so risky to buy a cryptocurrency that's not in the top or have no potential because its possible you might get a scam crypto. So i recommend to buy Bitcoin because this coin is really worth and make you get more profit, also you know it is not scam coin and because it has potential it possible to its value to increase even more. Buying crypto is good especially when you buyed is one of the top crypto because you don't feel any doubt to it, unlike to those coin that not in the top you might get scam.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 427

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Yes of course it so risky to buy a cryptocurrency that's not in the top or have no potential because its possible you might get a scam crypto. So i recommend to buy Bitcoin because this coin is really worth and make you get more profit, also you know it is not scam coin and because it has potential it possible to its value to increase even more. Buying crypto is good especially when you buyed is one of the top crypto because you don't feel any doubt to it, unlike to those coin that not in the top you might get scam.

Yes, its very risky to buy less favoured crypto coins as these are determined by what happens to the coins at the top and if any coin is going to die it will start from the bottom not top. The chance of seeing good profit from them is also reduced.
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Yes, I think that the lower the coin is the greater the risk for investment. But on the other hand, the lower the coin is the greater the potential profit. Everyone decides where to invest. But if you want to buy a coin that is not from the top 100 or even from the top 200, then you should understand that there is a high probability that this coin will remain unknown and forgotten.
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:23:31 AM

The top 100 coins in investment are relatively safe compared to other altcoins.
But if you want to get more profit, I personally feel that it has little to do with the ranking, you only need to invest in your personal optimism. Whether it is the top 100 or not.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

A new perspective tokens do not always come in the top ! So you just need to follow the news and the market !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

In my opinion that the risks here are nothing more than buying coins from the top hundred. In last winter, I took a chance and bought some Lindacoin coins that were not even part of the first hundred. In December. With the new altcoin can produce more, but also the risk of losing more. Everywhere needs analysis before we buy.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

People need to stop worrying about selling cryptos and buying the dying USD. Ofc unless they need to. HODL and look for others willing to use cryptos as a currency.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

Even buying mighty bitcoin is still the risk. Lower you go in CMC, greater the risk. But you can get a lot in return, but usually from pump and dump scheme. Only a few altcoins can outperform BTC. It's still the crypto #1.

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

I think it's very risky. Because a lot of money crypto is broken if not top 100 crypto. I would rather invest in ethereum and be clear.

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

In fact, even investing in 100 top coins can be risky.  So here it is necessary to analyze the coin in which you want to invest!
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

The answer to me is of two sides because though it is risky, some of then turn out to even be more potential and before you know it they are among the best coin in crypto while some of them are not worth investing in but I believe before you invest in any of then, you should do a very good research to be sure it has a good potential and have very good support system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: