Bitcoin Forum
March 21, 2019, 02:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 [1135] 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 1871047 times)
RivAngE

Activity: 448
Merit: 136

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:09:21 PM

Another dose of positive  Grin

"The Nasdaq stock exchange will start offering real-time information on two new indices tied to the cryptocurrency market – bitcoin core and ethereum. Both indices will be included on the exchange’s existing platform of indexes starting Feb. 25."

https://news.bitcoin.com/nasdaq-stock-exchange-to-start-offering-btc-and-eth-indices/

Oops, they released this too early. This was supposed to be released after the "invisible hand" was done dropping the price in order to make the pump look like "normal buying because of the news". Roll Eyes

Which one? Ethereum foundation or ethereum classic?

Cla... cla... ic... what is that?  Huh It sounds familiar... Oh I remembered now! It's a coin which no one cares about and can be 51% attacked anytime someones wishes to!

// sorry for trolling, I promise I'm not doing it often! Lips sealed //

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jackl87

Activity: 616
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:17:04 PM

Ethereum got ranked as #1 coin to watch for this week, due to the upcoming Constantinople updated that should take place from February 26 to 28.

https://coincodex.com/article/3100/top-3-coins-to-watch-feb-25-mar-3-2019/

so is the constantinople update still on track or are we in for another delay? are there any recent news about it?

bitpotter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:32:45 PM

Recent kind of ups and downs giving good opportunity to make profit to all traders who are not getting excited too much. There are big resistance level we need to break this first with more power and this have been proved ETH still in the game with big potential so I would like to buy on dip.

All of these possibilities are still there and don't lose the momentum because it will very rarely happen in a quick and extraordinary time. Ethereum will continue to maintain price stability until everything looks good and does not need to worry for those who want to play safe.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

BTC

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:17:19 AM

Apparently, the growth will not be strong, as the attention of traders is now tuned to this news. Coinbase Exchange Users Can Buy and Sell XRP Starting Tomorrow

ETH go back to third place
Do you think I'm right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hd49728

Activity: 420
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:27:44 AM

Apparently, the growth will not be strong, as the attention of traders is now tuned to this news. Coinbase Exchange Users Can Buy and Sell XRP Starting Tomorrow

ETH go back to third place
Do you think I'm right?
It does not make sense.
Even when Ethereum falls back to the third position on coinmarketcap.com in terms of rank.
Why did I say like this?
Because even when Ethereum's marketcap falls into the third place, behind Ripple's figure, the ecosystem of Ethereum will solidly be the second largest.
Ripple ecosystem can not beat Ethereum's one at this area.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:27:50 AM

I hope this we are going to see some bullish market with the news we are hearing because both ETH and Bitcoin will be the most major currencies will be mostly accepted by the major currencies. In the coming years we might expect some good demand for both these blockchain.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
OOANNOUNCE THREADOO  OOBOUNTYOO
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
studio1one

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:36:49 AM

Another dose of positive  Grin

"The Nasdaq stock exchange will start offering real-time information on two new indices tied to the cryptocurrency market – bitcoin core and ethereum. Both indices will be included on the exchange’s existing platform of indexes starting Feb. 25."

https://news.bitcoin.com/nasdaq-stock-exchange-to-start-offering-btc-and-eth-indices/

This really is a good news. Ethereum is getting many good news lately I think we are due for a good bull run.

██  ██▄▄
          ▄▄ ▀██▄
        ▄████▄ ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ██▀  ██▀     ▀██  ▀█▄
  ██▀ ▄██         ██  ▀█▄
 ▐█▌ ▄██           ██  ██▌
 ██  ██             ▀ ▄▄██     ▄▄
▐█▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀   ▄▄ ▀▀
██  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄██▀▀
██  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀
▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██

▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ███           ███            ███           ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ███           ███            ███           ███          ▀███
           ███           ███            ███           ███            ██▌
           ███           ███            ███           ███            ██▌
           ███           ███            ███           ███           ▄██
           ███           ███            ███           ███         ▄██▀
▐██        ███           ▐██▄          ▄██▌           ███      ████▀   
 ███▄    ▄███▌            ▀███▄      ▄███▀            ███       ▀██▄   
  ▀█████████▀               ▀█████████▀▀              ███         ▀██▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀

.SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT..   .ESCROW..   .DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION..

JUSTICE AS A SERVICE INFRASTRUCTURE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:56:08 AM

Big news to help Ethereum maintains its strong momentum to break the point at $200 per ETH.
This really is a good news. Ethereum is getting many good news lately I think we are due for a good bull run.
There is drama that Ripple might make a flippening with Ethereum with the news that Coinbase has come to final phase to add Ripple on their platform.
I doubt about the flippening between Ripple and Ethereum.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
magisterr

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:51:13 AM

I hope this we are going to see some bullish market with the news we are hearing because both ETH and Bitcoin will be the most major currencies will be mostly accepted by the major currencies. In the coming years we might expect some good demand for both these blockchain.

The most existing news which can bring bullish market is Fidelity and Bakkt launc. Fidelity will be launched in March and Bakkt still dont have date... But this will bring trillions in crypto  Roll Eyes

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bakkt-launch-could-expose-over-100-million-new-investors-to-adopt-bitcoin-and-other-top-crypto-assets/

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/fidelity-with-7-2-trillion-in-aum-reportedly-launching-crypto-custody-in-march/

_Crypto made easier than cash
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1119

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:18:01 AM

The most existing news which can bring bullish market is Fidelity and Bakkt launc. Fidelity will be launched in March and Bakkt still dont have date... But this will bring trillions in crypto  Roll Eyes

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bakkt-launch-could-expose-over-100-million-new-investors-to-adopt-bitcoin-and-other-top-crypto-assets/

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/fidelity-with-7-2-trillion-in-aum-reportedly-launching-crypto-custody-in-march/

There is way too much hype around Bakkt. Honestly after hearing about it for over 9 months or so, I still don't understand exactly what it is just another type of Bitcoin futures.

I think a more positive note was the Samsung flagship phone S10 which came with a Crypto wallet which features BTC, ETH and the ERC20 tokens. This is big because many people will notice this wallet on their phone and wonder if "Crypto" might be the next big thing like the internet and it will get their attention. Keep in mind the Samsung S10 usually sells in the millions around the globe.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
btcethmasstah

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:15:11 AM

it's cool to see eth progress in 2019

i am very curious what will be in 2021  when all updates and adoption will kick in
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:32:47 AM

i am very curious what will be in 2021  when all updates and adoption will kick in

ETH successfully approved it have more better solution and this project have so many talented developers who are making this ecosystem more reliable and convenient. There are so many expectation in coming day when they will implement upgrade on this network than it will become more popular.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:47:23 AM

ETH successfully approved it have more better solution and this project have so many talented developers who are making this ecosystem more reliable and convenient. There are so many expectation in coming day when they will implement upgrade on this network than it will become more popular.

The crypto community has so much expectations for this wonderful platform and evident of that is the upcoming updates whereby it will make the platform more solid than ever. I guess everybody will approve with it. Imho.

magisterr

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:05:46 PM

There is way too much hype around Bakkt. Honestly after hearing about it for over 9 months or so, I still don't understand exactly what it is just another type of Bitcoin futures.

I think a more positive note was the Samsung flagship phone S10 which came with a Crypto wallet which features BTC, ETH and the ERC20 tokens. This is big because many people will notice this wallet on their phone and wonder if "Crypto" might be the next big thing like the internet and it will get their attention. Keep in mind the Samsung S10 usually sells in the millions around the globe.

You may read what is futures:

In finance, a futures contract (more colloquially, futures) is a standardized forward contract, a legal agreement to buy or sell something at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future, between parties not known to each other. The asset transacted is usually a commodity or financial instrument. The predetermined price the parties agree to buy and sell the asset for is known as the forward price. The specified time in the future—which is when delivery and payment occur—is known as the delivery date. Because it is a function of an underlying asset, a futures contract is a derivative product.

Bakkt will have futures for Bitcoin (and probably for other top 7 currencies) with physical delievery.

Samsungs wallets are good too, but ICE exchange (whoch developing Bakkt together with Microsoft and Starbacks) has a lot of trders and huge money which will come in crypto after Bakkt launch...

_Crypto made easier than cash
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bitcoin_age

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:32:45 PM

Just Hodl 2021 December we are gonna see something which you would have never seen in lifetime Smiley This time this is gonna break all the barriers of ATH and bam bam we gonna See huge peak...This year is gonna be the year of institutional investors they might take it to a new level perhaps mid 2020 around 38000 usd but 2021 December we might see bitcoin close to 570,000 usd or more..
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 02:13:52 PM

Just Hodl 2021 December we are gonna see something which you would have never seen in lifetime Smiley This time this is gonna break all the barriers of ATH and bam bam we gonna See huge peak...This year is gonna be the year of institutional investors they might take it to a new level perhaps mid 2020 around 38000 usd but 2021 December we might see bitcoin close to 570,000 usd or more..
Are you really serious with your prediction? What makes you guess so?

bitcoin_age

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:45:22 PM

Are you really serious with your prediction? What makes you guess so?
Its actually calculated predictions if u check its history X10 somewhat had been since 200 to 1800 usd for bitcoin in 2013 and since that time it fell and consolidated around 200 - 300 and from there we had seen a spike in 2016 which had halving the halving was actually when the bull run started and we have halving for MAY 2020 we might start the cycle this year MAY or next year may it would be a surprise .. However about 570,000 its an approx future price which would be X225 Times which we had from 663 usd to 13260 usd but exeeded 20000.
However this cycle would start perhaps this year November 2019 we might see bitcoin 6200 USD somewhat and from there we will start a new bull run.
2020 Would stablise cuz of halving which would be 6200 to 7000 usd and after that we would see another cycle which will take bitcoin to 15000 usd to 20000 usd around next year October 2020 and another Cycle to start after that to take bitcoin close to 500,000 usd or more..
Bottom was 3150 IN - We finished the cycle for bottom. Now we will head through different cycles.. Make sure you keep buying cryptos Mostly ETH, LTC,Monero and you can pick ARK, Lisk and save it ..JUST buy and dont keep trading and lose yourself in cycles. the cycles are there you will never know when cycle will start. just wait for it we we almost there to get PASS ATH The time can start perhaps before 4-6 months prior or Post but it will.
zahidmoon

Activity: 854
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:02:13 PM

this is a huge time period you are talking about only time will tell us that what eth capable of. its hard that eth cross its all time high value in this year. right now look at coin market cap XRP and eth market cap. looks like XRP will again take over on eth according to coinmarketcap and XRP could be second best currency after bitcoin.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                 
  customcontract.network

bitcoin_age

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:09:42 PM

this is a huge time period you are talking about only time will tell us that what eth capable of. its hard that eth cross its all time high value in this year. right now look at coin market cap XRP and eth market cap. looks like XRP will again take over on eth according to coinmarketcap and XRP could be second best currency after bitcoin.

i dont doubt some alts with real life usage like XRP can certainly if adopted by banks For storage and transfer facilities for sure it can make the XRP each 10 to 25 usd... many cryptos can rise as they are adopted..
Jackl87

Activity: 616
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:15:18 PM

All of what you say can happen.. or the complete opposite.. because just like everyone else you don't know for sure...

Pages: « 1 ... 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 [1135] 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.