Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time.  (Read 10692 times)
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
You should always diversify and never only hold altcoin only or Bitcoin only. You say that holding Bitcoin for a long time will not gain much profit. People already told that when BTC was trading around 20 USD. Think about that...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chacon994

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

Absolutely agree with your opinion. We should not hold Bitcoin for too long. If it were me, then I would decide to sell all of Bitcoin's assets to invest in ETH or altcoin
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

Yes, keeping a bitcoin for a long time will only help us earn 10-20% of profits in a few months. Only those who own bitcoin from many years ago can earn huge profits.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

I do not agree with your opinion. Although the price of Bitcoin has grown tremendously. But in the future, the price of Bitcoin will probably increase to $ 50,000. So long term Bitcoin hold is still the most effective way
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

I usually trade bitcoin in the day because the price of Bitcoin is very unstable. Sometimes the bitcoin price can rise to $ 1000 in just one or two days. If I hold the bitcoin for a long time, I do not think I can make much profit
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

I do not like long-term investments in the crypto market. It makes more sense to make money by buying and selling.
I make more money by buying and selling.
It is necessary to follow the market constantly.
No, you should not have such negative thoughts. Long-term investment in the crypto market is heavily used. and almost all earn money through long-term investment

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

I do not like long-term investments as welll and actually people make money more  by buying and selling. However it is pretty risky to invest in ICO while Bitcoin is a stable curreb=ncy that constantly grows. I do not think Bitcoin will loose its value
if you think about the velocity of money quickly, would love to buy then a little hold and then sell it, and I agree that. but if you think that bitcoin price is stable then you are wrong. because the nature of bitcoin is fluctuating.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

On the one hand you are right, but still many people and probably me as well not so crypto related and we still need currency to pay bills, buy something to eat and so on.
I will hold my btc Wink
I also agree with your opinion. There is a lot of negative news for bitcoin, I will never sell Bitcoin at the current price. hold bitcoin will be very beneficial in the future

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

I do not think BCH will develop like Bitcoin. Although BCH is made up of Bitcoin, BCH may fail at any time. There are a lot of coin created like BTG, BTD and that's the coin I think they have failed
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

you're absolutely right. Long-term investments in Bitcoin should not be made. We can only invest long term in Altcoin. Because the price of altcoin is very cheap now. Maybe in a few years the altcoin will increase 100 times

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

you're absolutely right. Long-term investments in Bitcoin should not be made. We can only invest long term in Altcoin. Because the price of altcoin is very cheap now. Maybe in a few years the altcoin will increase 100 times

Yes, there are a lot of cheap altcoin. 2018 is suitable for investing in altcoin rather than BTC. The BTC is out of date and will have to give up the development. There are many potential altcoin. So long term investment in altcoin is a right investment
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

If we want to make more profit then we should invest in potential ICO projects. That will be where we send money and will draw a lot of money if the projects we invest are successful and are listed on major exchanges.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

I don't think so. Long time holding bitcoin can avoid many risks, and bitcoin relative to Fiat has been maintaining rapid growth.
Denzzen

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Altcoin can bring you much profit, but it's not that stable and reliable as bitcoin. That's why people hold bitcoin, cause you buy it on dump and hold, and receive profit.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

Yes you are right, it is better to use capital for trading or to follow the legit ICO.

It's look like highly risk now to invest on ICO.  I just want to explain, once market down you can get a chance. Buy alt coin and hold it up to reach on your target. Good coin never give you loss. Just need pateince.
There are many sources saying that 2018 would be the appropriate year to invest in ICO projects. But I think they may have lied. I have invested 13 different ICO projects and all failed Cry

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
moneylorn

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is stronger than any altcoin, and in altcoins because of erc20 there is 90% scam, so just hodl bitcoin and you will increase amount of your fiat.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Yes you are right, it is better to use capital for trading or to follow the legit ICO.

It's look like highly risk now to invest on ICO.  I just want to explain, once market down you can get a chance. Buy alt coin and hold it up to reach on your target. Good coin never give you loss. Just need pateince.
There are many sources saying that 2018 would be the appropriate year to invest in ICO projects. But I think they may have lied. I have invested 13 different ICO projects and all failed Cry
I think that is your mistake. You invest in scam projects or have no potential. I have invested a lot of ICO projects since the beginning of 2018 and now I am investing 3 new projects. Most of the projects that I join always be successful

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

hanks for the advice you give, but holding too long bitcoin also does not lose, because when the movement of bitcoin price increases, then we will get big profits. so holding bitcoin for too long, we should be able to pay attention to movement of price and volume charts in crypto market.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

it makes no sense to just keep the coins on the wallet, it does not matter bitcoin or something else, the coins should be traded in plus on the exchanges, the number of coins increased
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

while the market is falling in price, there is no point in investing. and I agree that some altcoins can make a profit more than bitcoin in a short time.

What do you mean that no point in investing? You should also look at the bright side, when the price is falling down, its the best time to get them because they are quite cheap and its one of the best strategy. Its been proven, so instead of selling at dip, everyone should buy and accumulate.

But yes, altcoins can also give you good profits, as long as you are very lucky to invest on a coin that suddenly grow exponentially in just a matter of days. Yes, there are a lot of cheap coins that can grow like that but you need some luck in finding the needle in the hay stack.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: