Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 🔥[ANN]SOLAREX ICO | BLOCKCHAIN POWERED SOLAR ENERGY ECOSYSTEM  (Read 23188 times)
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

First of all I am also in renewable energy bussines. So am really impressed in cryptoworld we can so more and more green projects. I have known some more projects which are specially for sun power investment. Finally  i want to know what is the difference of your project in shortly when you compare other sun power projects in crypto world?

Thanks for asking.

Solarex Powering Africa Project is a very Unique project.  There is no ICO Project currently that is like our Project.

Many of the Projects you have head about before with solar attached to them, are either using sun energy (solar) to power their mining project or it was an energy trading platform. What we are creating is an ecosystem that comprises of Solar farm, Rooftop PV and all connected to mini/smart grid with smart meters running on the blockchain. All transactions, the energy produced and consumed will be recorded into the blockchain by a smart contract.  Our consumers will also be able to share top, sell and buy energy to their neighbor too.
Titanicold1

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

I love this project and I recommend that you highly invest in it. There exist a solid and a supportive community behind this project,
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

First of all I am also in renewable energy bussines. So am really impressed in cryptoworld we can so more and more green projects. I have known some more projects which are specially for sun power investment. Finally  i want to know what is the difference of your project in shortly when you compare other sun power projects in crypto world?

Thanks for asking.

Solarex Powering Africa Project is a very Unique project.  There is no ICO Project currently that is like our Project.

Many of the Projects you have head about before with solar attached to them, are either using sun energy (solar) to power their mining project or it was an energy trading platform. What we are creating is an ecosystem that comprises of Solar farm, Rooftop PV and all connected to mini/smart grid with smart meters running on the blockchain. All transactions, the energy produced and consumed will be recorded into the blockchain by a smart contract.  Our consumers will also be able to share top, sell and buy energy to their neighbor too.

Thanks for reply. Its an good idea to integrating blockchain tecnology into electrical power system. Do you need any local regulation for selling energy to another people? In Turkey you need a special license for selling any energy. If you use your own energy nothing is needed. In europe its nearly same as ı know. Goverments always needs taxes from both sides How will you deal with these issues?

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

Yes, in most countries, we will need a license to operate. Considering the First Africa Country that we are going to operate for an instant, we need a license to operate if we are producing more than 1Mega watt of electricity. We have therefore appointed a local legal representative with years of experience in the power industry.
We are already in the process of getting operational license
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

good project, I believe in this project and in this idea, I am sure with this team their project will run smoothly.
which I ask when will ico start?
sanacaks

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

Yes, in most countries, we will need a license to operate. Considering the First Africa Country that we are going to operate for an instant, we need a license to operate if we are producing more than 1Mega watt of electricity. We have therefore appointed a local legal representative with years of experience in the power industry.
We are already in the process of getting operational license

That is good news I know how long legal issues can take. In Turkey its up to 1 year I hope you can do it sooner. If you need any help ı will be glad to help this green project.

phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Africa countries ranked in the top 10 of lowest access to electricity and over 90 percent of people in Africa Countries users biomass for cooking or Electricity generators that burn fossil fuel
nagita slav

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Africa countries ranked in the top 10 of lowest access to electricity and over 90 percent of people in Africa Countries users biomass for cooking or Electricity generators that burn fossil fuel
It seems like we should be able to help them so that those who were there can also sense how there is electricity, hopefully people around us can understand this situation and will help them. Amin.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

SOLAREX project indeed have good intentions, they want to make electric power for areas that are not yet on the electric line by going through
vill34

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

When will the token distribution take place? The end of ico? I hope not like in another african project Kripton, in december may be...

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
sanacaks

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

SOLAREX project indeed have good intentions, they want to make electric power for areas that are not yet on the electric line by going through
I think that can be the unique idea of the project, if they can supply electric to the rural areas people will tend to invest on that kind of projects. Without investment it not easy to make a sun power project. Because solar panels are still expensive for simple people.

maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

Bringing solar energy to provide electricity in African country is really good concept.
That way could help the economic level in africa. and also protect them from the chance of getting poisoned by the gas created from cooking using un safe material.

daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

While Solar power business is becoming a buzz words in these days across major countries in the world, very few understands the core issues of people. There are two key issues which are beyond other issues facing the nation. These are financing and reach
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

In cryptocurrency space, the base technology has become a great enabler for many conventional businesses and energy is one of such space. But there is still a human factor, which may be the reason humanity fails blockchain revolution
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:39:10 AM

We suspended the ICO sale in order to make new implementations. We shall update with a new date in the next few days
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

Solarex is building a robust system that is based on Blockchain Technology.
The Solarex ecosystem is innovative, disruptive and democratised system that will definitely improve the living condition of the people of Africa and billions of lives all over the world. Solarex is a new generation hybrid start-up solar power provider backed up by the latest Blockchain technology and crypto-currency enabled transaction systems.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Solarex ICO | Powering Africa Project
Building A Disruptive, Decentralise and Democratise Solar Energy Ecosystem
https://solarex.io/blog/solarex/solarex-is-set-to-create-democratisation-and-decentralisation-in-the-energy-market-in-africa/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

When will the token distribution take place? The end of ico? I hope not like in another african project Kripton, in december may be...

You can have a look at our profile, the founder lives in the United Kingdom, and there are loads of reputable advisors working with him so you should not compare our project to any other project.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

I think it's an interesting project,I like the team's approach,which is really useful for people and especially for Africa.I personally support the Solarex team,and I believe that they will be able to implement their plans, because they are trying for the benefit...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: